Family Guy/Subway instant win online contest

AlphakirA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://familyguy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/

Details of prizes are:

8. Prizes:
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A check for $25,000. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.

Instant Win Game prizes: ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: $7,500 gift card to a retailer selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $7,500.

FIVE (5) SECOND PRIZES: Two (2) American Airlines fare vouchers. ARV: $598. Vouchers must be redeemed and travel must be completed by October 1, 2008. Each ticket entitles passenger to a one-way or round-trip ticket for travel on AA/American Eagle/AmericanConnection to destinations within the 48 contiguous US. A 3-night minimum stay is required. Vouchers may not be used for business or group travel. Vouchers must be redeemed at an American Airlines ticketing location. Tickets must be issued seven (7) days prior to departure or fourteen (14) days after reservation is made, whichever comes first. All taxes and fees assessed at the time of ticketing are the responsibility of the passenger. A ticket issued against a Voucher is non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Subject to airline travel restrictions and holiday/blackout dates. Actual retail value of prize may vary depending on the city of departure, selected travel dates and destination chosen by winner. Any difference between Approximate Retail Value and Actual Value of prize will not be awarded.

ONE HUNDRED SIXTY (160) THIRD PRIZES: iPod® shuffle®. ARV: $79.

ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTY (1,250) FOURTH PRIZES: Family GuyTM
Volume Five DVD. ARV: $40.

FIVE HUNDRED (500) FIFTH PRIZES: $5 SUBWAY® CARD. ARV: $5. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of eligible prizes available divided by the number of Instant Win Game plays. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.

Good luck guys, feel free to PM me your prize if you win as a thank you :lol:

Just entered, and lost.

Go to the "Enter Code" Section and type in: "EATFRESH" for an extra try at the instant win game.

Thanks for the post,
-Brian

Gah, big fill in, thanks for the eat fresh code, and you have to be 18 :( won't stop me, maybe I can play this thing like the tropicana one?

Meh, not worth no-lifing for a prize, "subject to verification" did it 20 times, no luck

[quote name='SpitFire158']Can you make another acct and play more than once?[/quote]
What do you think? Honestly, the intelligence of some people on the internet scares the hell out of me sometimes

Thanks for the new contest OP.

During the Subway Scrabble game, I won a Scrabble Board Game by spelling C-H-I-P-S or something.

No, it's where the highlighted box is when the thing stops.

EDIT:: You can play as many times as you want, depending on how many email addresses you have. :p

I got the confirmation email for winning, and I'll be getting the DVD 6 - 8 weeks AFTER the contest is over...so I'll expect it around February, lmao.

[quote name='help1']Do you need to get all the boxes to have one prize in them? The odds don't seem so great on that.[/QUOTE]

got google?

[MEDIA]Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in The Quahog Triangle Game, administered by ePrize.

You have won a Family Guy™ Volume Five DVD! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. It will be sent to the address you provided. The promotion ends on December 30, 2007.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

i havent won yet! You guys are pretty lucky. for any CAG'ers, here is the secret password for a bonus play: STEAK.

hope this helps to increase your chances to win! Good luck all!

This is the first time I won something besides the live search club and the occasional free sandwich during monopoly at Mcdonalds.

For those that won: Did you win in the instant win game? Did it show that you won inside the instant win game, or only in an email?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']For those that won: Did you win in the instant win game? Did it show that you won inside the instant win game, or only in an email?[/QUOTE]

it said that i won in the instant game, nothing in the email yet

When i won in the instant win game, it took me to a page with Peter Griffen on it, telling me my prize is the box set. I got an email about 1-2 hours later. Stating that I won and i will recieve my package 8-10 weeks after the contest ends december 30th.

[quote name='greydemise']i just won a $5 subway card :) now i can get half a sandwich :whistle2:D![/quote]

When i buy something at Subway, its a full ham sandwhich for ~$4

It's weird. Everyday I log in to play and I do the game once, then put in the special code "STEAK" and play a second time. The first day I tried to play a third time and it said I had to wait til the next day. But everyday since then, after the first two games, it'll let me play as much as I want. I don't ever win anything, but I can play an unlimited number of games with just one e-mail addy. It'd be better if I could actually win something though.

bread's done
Back