PS3 Themes

Hmmm, I never realized there are LOTS of themes out there...pretty neat. I wish some of the sites had more details. Oh well.

Very cool thanks! Gonna check this out i've got one of the default themes and some funky wallpaper up now.

EDIT:
Grabbed this one and it looks awesome in HD.
thumb_Manga.jpg

http://www.allps3themes.com/2008/01/03/manga-theme-with-fixed-notification-window/

Also in case anyone else has trouble getting the PS3 to read the theme off your USB drive here is a how to that I googled:
make a folder on your USB flash disk called *PS3*

in the *PS3* folder make a new folder called *THEME*. everything in CAPS.

then drop your .p3t files into the *THEME* folder and install on your PS3.

file location should be USB/PS3/THEME/theme name.p3t

[quote name='$hady']Very cool thanks! Gonna check this out i've got one of the default themes and some funky wallpaper up now.

EDIT:
Grabbed this one and it looks awesome in HD.

Also in case anyone else has trouble getting the PS3 to read the theme off your USB drive here is a how to that I googled:
make a folder on your USB flash disk called *PS3*

in the *PS3* folder make a new folder called *THEME*. everything in CAPS.

then drop your .p3t files into the *THEME* folder and install on your PS3.

file location should be USB/PS3/THEME/theme name.p3t[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

I used the ps3 browser to download 2 themes. Mortal Kombat and FF7 themes to be exact. I downloaded them to the PS3 and then I went to my theme settings. I could change the theme to either one and the icons worked but the background didnt. For the MK one, it showed a frozen picture of the PS3 swirly crap thats usually there. For the FF7 one, it had the moving swirly. Any help appreciatied!

This is cool. Since I am new to the ps3, could someone give step-by-step directions on how to download and install these from the system browser? I'll bet I'm not the only one who will appreciate it. Thanks!

[quote name='The Ligand']This is cool. Since I am new to the ps3, could someone give step-by-step directions on how to download and install these from the system browser? I'll bet I'm not the only one who will appreciate it. Thanks![/QUOTE]

its easy, from your PS3 browser, come here, (or go to any website offering ps3 themes) click on one of the links, and it'll open a new window for the ps3 theme website.. then click on the download link of the theme(s) that you want and the PS3 will save it to the designated place. Takes about 5 seconds.

I like some of the Metal Gear ones, the official Heavenly Sword one is nice. My fave might be the Okami one.

Installed a few of these and if you look around there are some very nice ones around. The themes/wallpaper system on the PS3 is light years ahead the 360.

bread's done
Back