Cheapy D's Twin! Is Alive

I thought this was about the flamboyant, bald white guy that does fashion coverage for the TV Guide channel.

Dead. Ringer.

[quote name='gunm']So every bald white guy is Cheapy's twin?[/QUOTE]

Yes, we've already established this: it's a CAG rule.

[quote name='Moxio']Yes, we've already established this: it's a CAG rule.[/quote]

Yeah, that's because CheapyD is the one and only original bald guy. Everyone else, is just trying to act cool but, they fail. :applause:

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I expected Dana White[/QUOTE]
Good call on that, never put that together. Cheapy's deeper voice is better suited to be UFC President too. They should switch places.

My second guess would have been an odd Mr. Clean pic after clicking this thread.

OMG I found cheapy d's twin on the internet too:

400px-Stone_Cold_Steve_Austin.jpg

Look at the Mouth - (the way he talks) the nose and the placement of his eyes. His mannerisms make him at least to me a good cheapyd stunt double....

[quote name='Cantaloup']I always thought David Evangelista bore a strong resemblance to Cheapy. A comparison:

100823.jpg
Chappy.gif
[/QUOTE]

Hah, that's pretty good. I thought the OP kind of looked like him, but much more "hardcore," as somebody else mentioned.

Hhahahahah holy crap, Vin Diesel?!

Oh man, I think the OP was right though...that dude DID look like CHEAPY D + TITO ORTIZ - FACIAL HAIR

[quote name='gunm']So every bald white guy is Cheapy's twin?[/quote]

Sweet! That makes me CheapyD's twin as well! Mwahaha!!! :applause:
2158970746_16d92bc2e1.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']I thought this was about the flamboyant, bald white guy that does fashion coverage for the TV Guide channel.

Dead. Ringer.[/quote]

This man speaks the truth. Cheapy and that guy look exactly alike.

bread's done
Back