[FS]: Intel i7 920 processor Rev. D0 / Socket 1366 LGA

xcopy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (98%)
Quick rules:

1. I will only accept Pay Pal with verified buyers/confirmed addresses and ship only in the US of A. I also cover all pay pal fee's.

2. I ship ONLY via FedEx Express 3 Day Saver or UPS Select 3 Days, buyer will decide. Also I cover the insurance on all

shipments, so a Direct or Adult signature will be necessary upon delivery of goods. (only on items that are up to $150 or more);)

3. I own 99.999% of what you have already, so no negotiations. (video games, gaming consoles and electronics)

4. I will not hold items for anyone, it's First Come, First Serve.

5. All prices are not set in stone, PM me cash offers and I will talk to you about it.

6. NO POSTING ON THIS THREAD, NO FREE BUMPS!

7. I automatically sh1tlist people who asks for concealed cash via my sales thread or theirs. Also users who post youtube videos of themselves out of sheer stupidity.

8. I ignore all CML's that do not pertain to items I specifically listed on my trade list.
As the title states.

Just upgraded to an i7 x990, so I'm selling my old cpu.

Very nice and overclockable cpu.

Gently used and never overclocked.

Intel i7 920 rev. D0

Price: $125 shipped via Pay Pal - verified buyers and confirmed addresses only.

Includes brand new Intel HSF and Thermal paste.

Photos' below:

http://img21.imageshack.us/g/p1020784f.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you wont take MO or Cash because I really want to get one for my brother since he wants one for christmas.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Are you sure you wont take MO or Cash because I really want to get one for my brother since he wants one for christmas.[/quote]

I'm 110% sure, sorry.

CAG Video Game Trading Use this forum to wheel and deal with fellow CAGs. If you have games to sell or trade, post here!
No bootlegs, modchips, or other piracy-related items.

Do your research. The Pikachu ones are selling for $210 at the most. Keep trying to take advantage of people for Christmas though.

Jay

[quote name='xcopy']Prove me wrong then. :roll: n00b.[/quote]

[quote name='jaysapathy']Do your research. The Pikachu ones are selling for $210 at the most. Keep trying to take advantage of people for Christmas though.

Jay[/quote]
No sir, you do your research. Post the link and I'll drop it down to that price. If can't have proof stay off my selling thread moron.

Also no one has to buy them if they don't want too.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']What's the Backwards Compatibility on that PS3?[/quote]
None for PS2 games unfortunately.

[quote name='404Ender']No more DJ Max Portable huh? :(

Oh well, free bump for you anyway[/quote]
Got plenty more, sent ya a PM.

[quote name='mrblinG22']ugh i so want that pikachu ds... bump for that[/quote]
If you got what I'm looking for as trades, it can be yours. :)

[quote name='xcopy']Got plenty more, sent ya a PM.

If you got what I'm looking for as trades, it can be yours. :)[/quote]

You have DJ Max Portable 1? I'm looking for a copy

[quote name='xcopy']

If you got what I'm looking for as trades, it can be yours. :)[/quote]\

nah i got a onyx ds lite already, and i doubt youd want that.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I'll be waiting on your PM, and btw, I'm not THAT hardcore :p[/quote]
I did pm ya back and peeping your list still. :cool:

[quote name='devildr1ver']everything works like normal except i think you can not play U.s. Dvd's on it.[/quote]

Does Playstation 2 games play on this as well, like US ps3?

A 40GB PS3 doesn't play PS2 games.
[quote name='Herbsnverbs']Does Playstation 2 games play on this as well, like US ps3?[/quote]

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']Is this region-free or whatever? Will US version games play on this?[/quote]
Region free for games = YES

PS2 Compatibilty = NO

USA movie Blu-ray Compatibilty = YES

Japanese movie Blu-ray Compatibilty = YES

[quote name='naes']Interested in selling a PS3 for the same price as a US 40gb?[/quote]
Nope, cost of importing this was costly. I'll let it go for $450 shipped. I price match, so if you can find a cheaper price then mines let me know.

[quote name='ogbaka']are game really region free now?

or just region free games... would like to know. thanks

free bump[/quote]
Region free for ALL games JAP/ASIA/EURO/USA, etc = YES

PS2 Compatibilty = NO

USA movie Blu-ray Compatibilty = YES

Japanese movie Blu-ray Compatibilty = YES

USA and Japan are the same Blu-Ray region. The only thing this console won't do is play any PS2 games, and it will only play JPN PS1 games.

[quote name='mykevermin']USA and Japan are the same Blu-Ray region. The only thing this console won't do is play any PS2 games, and it will only play JPN PS1 games.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads-up.

Just so there are no confusions.

Blu-ray movies region coding on the back of your case.

Region code A : North America, Central America, South America, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Hong Kong, and Southeast Asia.

Region code B : Europe, Greenland, French territories, Middle East, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.

Region code C : India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Mainland China, Pakistan, Russia, Central, and South Asia.

bread's done
Back