CAG Fund for Child's Play: $27,345 raised! Winners posted!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations to the CAG Community for raising an incredible $27,385 for Penny-Arcade's Child's Play Charity. Its really amazing how a community of gamers, most of which won't pay $60 for game, have banded together to raise so much money for this great cause. Special thanks to all the prize donors, contributors, and of course Gabe & Tycho at Penny Arcade.
-------------------------

The following is the complete list of prizes and winners for the 2007 CAG Fund for Child's Play raffle.

The prize donor's name is parenthesis and the winner is listed after the dash.
If there is a (?) listed, it means I could not match up your Paypal email to an existing CAG account. I have sent your email address to the prize donor for fufillment.

Winners:
If your username is listed below as a winner, please contact the prize donor (listed in parenthesis next to the prrize) via the CAG private messaging system. Be sure to include your full name and mailing address if your prize cannot be delivered electronically.

Prize donors:
If you like you can take the initiative and contact your winners first. If one or more of your winners is a (?), you should have already received a PM from me with email contact information.
When you have sent your prize out, please contact me via this form. When I receive your message, I will then update this list.
Thanks so much for supporting this fund raiser!
  1. iconamazon.gif
    $500 Amazon Gift Card (CheapyD) - buttle
  2. :360:Xbox 360 Premium HDMI Console (marten) - startrbear*
  3. :wii:Nintendo Wii (Justden) - Entropy*
  4. :ds: or :psp: system (marten) - Snake2715*
  5. icon5.gif
    Marten's Famous Random Box (marten) - persibro*
  6. :360:Rainbow Six: Vegas (Justden) - briansraregames*
  7. :wii:Guitar Hero III Bundle (brainsraregames) - coltcannon
  8. :360:Mass Effect (brainsraregames) - Mr. Anderson*
  9. :pc:30GB Zune (brainsraregames) - sasukekun*
  10. :dvd:Simpsons Season (doraemonkerpal) - (?)
  11. :ps2:Odin Sphere (drsuper23) - sinigord
  12. icon5.gif
    $60 game of your choice (drsuper23) - aminerva
  13. :br:TMNT & Resident Evil Apocolypse Blu-ray (Jedi1979) - Mr_Vanderbilt
  14. :wii:Metroid Prime 3 (musicnoteless) - nicholas01
  15. :360: 12 Month XBL Subscription (musicnoteless) - mykevermin
  16. :pc:The Orange Box (BIGKATDADDY) - az0madman
  17. iconcircuitcity.gif
    4x 25 Circuit City Gift Cards (BIGKATDADDY) - misbitski, kapkorn, (?), (?),
  18. :dvd:Classic Game Room DVD (Squall280) - Toireht
  19. :360:2xXBL Kit: 1 Year XBL, Uno, Robotron, AC book, Mass Effect DVD (youruglyclone) - pop311*, (?)*
  20. :ps2:Shining Force (AlphakirA) - (?)
  21. :ps2:Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Edition (Number83) - Wet Ninja
  22. :ds:Final Fantasy III (musicnoteless) - GT
  23. :360:The Darkness (musicnoteless) - io
  24. :psp:Castlevnia Dracula Chronicles X (musicnoteless) - DucRam
  25. :ds:Phoenix Wright: Justice For All (Xiasis) - Secretvampire*
  26. :dvd:South Park Seasons 1-4 (GenDV138) - Toireht*
  27. :dvd:Monty Python and the Holy Grail SE (GenDV138) - John Ketch*
  28. :360:Bioshock (h3llbring3r) - psychobrawler
  29. :psp:Daxter (Autumn Star) - Tybalt Flux*
  30. :psp:Death Jr - 3x (Will) - nolanvoid, (?), (?)
  31. :gba:Wario Ware Twisted (Will) - JoeX111
  32. :gba:Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Pas w/Zelda Four Swords (Will) - Sharp
  33. :gba: Mario Golf (Will) - dvancaey
  34. :ds:Metroid Pinball (Will) - (?)
  35. :ps2:Casltevania: Lament of Innocence (Will) - (?)
  36. :xbox:Fantastic 4 (Will) - Sinksand
  37. Killer Instinct SNES w/Soundtrack (Will) - (?)
  38. :ps2:Katamari Damacy (yummytyson) - DragonSlayerX
  39. :360:Blue Dragon (dwhelan) - misterbowtie
  40. :360:Medal of Honor Airbourne (dwhelan) - pf138
  41. :wii:Super Mario Galaxy (briaooon9) - shipwreck
  42. icon1.gif
    5 x $25 gift certificate to GameQuestDirect.com (GQD) - JoeX111, auralia, flxuraz, (?), (?)
  43. :360:Tomb Raider Anniversary (mrelusive) - Whitefeet
  44. :dvd:24 Season 1 (jacknicklson) - (?)
  45. Mass Effect Revalation book (Walt Jay) - (?)
  46. Full set of Limited Edition EGM Super Smash Bros. Brawl covers (February Issues) (EGM/RockSolidAudio) - (?)
  47. Custom built Gamecube to GB Micro cables x 2 (Troz1820) - Sakura3210, (?)
  48. Wii Points card (mrelusive) - PuckStopper
  49. :360:1600 point card (GLOCKGLOCK) - (?)*
  50. $15 Blockbuster gift card (toocool17) - (?)*
*Prize shipped
Prizes will be shipped out free to those in USA. International winners may have to cover shipping at their own expense.

About the Child's Play Charity

Original post
Last year,we raised $10,000 for Child's Play, let's see if we can at least match it before the end of 2007.

For every $5 donated through our CAG ChipIn system, you will receive one entry into a raffle to win a $500 Amazon Gift Certificate, a Wii, an Xbox 360, or other fabulous prize! You must donate through the widget on CAG or your raffle entry will not register. Just click the "ChipIn" button.

Donations are accepted via PayPal and go directly to Child's Play. ChipIn tracks our donations as a group, but the money is immediately deposited into Child's Play's PayPal account.

I've started the ball rolling with a $1,000 donation and members are rapidly donating additional prizes for our raffle.

UPDATE: Congratulations, $27,000+ raised!

[quote name='xmrblondex']any way we could embed this in our signature on this site?[/quote]
Cut and paste this into your signature
HTML:
[cp]ed64f4186aa3cc45[/cp]

I'm game.

edit: Donation in and hopefully more to come. I would definitely like to find out about the signature as well.

[quote name='Justden']Hey CheapyD, Will you be accepting donations for runner-up prizes?[/quote]
Yes! Just PM me.
I've added that note to the OP.

I'll let Cheapy make the announcement, but I already kicked in an additional two prizes so far.

Chances are, more will follow.

Count me in again this year for donations. Glad to see you brought this back again this year, Cheapy. Let's break $10,000 this year!

[quote name='daphatty']Wait, I thought we weren't doing this again? At least, not as far as Child's Play was concerned?[/quote]

That's what I thought, too, because it took forever for CP to accept the money from PayPal, or something.

Off the subject, Daphatty - I can't read the 360 forum because it is too hot. Seems like someone is burning posts up like a madman. ;)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Count me in again this year for donations. Glad to see you brought this back again this year, Cheapy. Let's break $10,000 this year![/quote]

10,000 ain't nothing.

15. That's the goal.

[quote name='marten']10,000 ain't nothing.

15. That's the goal.[/quote]

Agreed, but wasn't it longer last year at least by a few weeks?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Agreed, but wasn't it longer last year at least by a few weeks?[/quote]

Possibly....but then again, there wasn't a Wii or a 360 up for grabs last year.

And that list will grow.

People buy lottery tickets all the time for 1 in here. Cheapy's offering a much better solution, and the money doesn't go to our wacky state government to pay for stupid research projects like "Caffiene: It could cure cancer." It goes to 8 year old Billy with the baseball sized hole in his head, so he can have a chance at calling down airstrikes in COD4 just like the rest of us.

There's no downside! ;)

Sheeeeeit.

Look at those prizes, and this thing ain't even 24 hours old yet.

This is gonna get stupid before too long. At this rate, there'll be more prizes than donations, and we'll have to start doubling up people. :D

Go fix that, please....now ;)

I'll need to remind myself to donate after my next paycheck in two weeks. Should be done with Christmas shopping for the family by then too.

Put in $10, double last year (I'm still a poor grad student).

Thanks for setting this up again cheapy.

Matched my $50 from last year. I'm glad to see you go with this again Cheapy. I understand the disappointment last year, but the money CAG raised was a pretty awesome statement of how this community feels about this charity. I hope we top last years rake!

Doubled mine fom last year in for 50.00. Glad to see CAG is doing this again a hospital near me is a Childs Play hospital so I hope some of this will go to them.

Put in my $5.00. I hope I win one of the prizes but I like to support the charity. I hope the money number goes through the roof! Lets help these kids.

bread's done
Back