Any suggestions on a video game chair/rocker?

Pure Apathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
129 (100%)
I want to buy a video game chair or rocker, but I'm not sure which one to get. I was leaning towards the AK Rocker that Best Buy used to sell, but I read that they break after a while.

414QV4TC5PL._AA280_.jpg

I also thought about buying the Playseat Evolution and using that as a chair, but I'd like to see what other options I have before I make a purchase.

72001.jpg

I don't really care if the chair/rocker has speakers in it, all I want is a comfortable place to sit.

What do you use or suggest?

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Don't waste your money on that junk, get a good recliner.[/quote]

I would, but I don't have space for a recliner. I need a chair I can easily move around.

If you aren't looking for something fancy, try those foldable camping chairs. Alot of them have different features to suit your needs: Arm rests, foor rests, cupholers...even a mini headrest to support your head. Some have a slopped back so you can lean, or a straight back so you can sit up straight. I have one with leg/arm rests, cupholder, headrest, and it has the angles back, and it was only about $20. Also, practically all of them come with a carrying case ;)

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I would suggest one of those circular moon chairs. Foldable, comfortable, cheap.[/quote]

agreed. i've tried more expensive chairs but the circular moon chair i got for $40 is the most comfortable and doesn't cause me to have to lean way back like most game chairs i've sat in.

[quote name='moojuice']If you aren't looking for something fancy, try those foldable camping chairs. Alot of them have different features to suit your needs: Arm rests, foor rests, cupholers...even a mini headrest to support your head. Some have a slopped back so you can lean, or a straight back so you can sit up straight. I have one with leg/arm rests, cupholder, headrest, and it has the angles back, and it was only about $20. Also, practically all of them come with a carrying case ;)[/QUOTE]
Haha, I use a foldable camping chair in my room for my gaming needs. It's comfy and won't make your butt sore even hours after gaming, and the arm rest holds my drink which is a nice plus. Nice to see I'm not the only one that uses one of these, lol.

[quote name='Awcrap']Haha, I use a foldable camping chair in my room for my gaming needs. It's comfy and won't make your butt sore even hours after gaming, and the arm rest holds my drink which is a nice plus. Nice to see I'm not the only one that uses one of these, lol.[/quote]
Sweet, I thought I was the only one too.

bread's done
Back