Is Clone High on DVD?

[quote name='Scorch']yet another quality thread by hiccup that could've been solved by a quick browse of amazon or google.[/quote]
If you have nothing good to add then shut the fuck up.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']If you have nothing good to add then shut the fuck up.[/quote]

Sorry, it's so much fun to bust your balls. :)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']That says it has been released in Canada and is scheduled for release here in the states on the 18th, but I don't see any mention of it anywhere else. I searched on several other sites for release dates, but all comes up empty.[/quote]

So, since when are answers not answers?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']So, since when are answers not answers?[/quote]

When you can't find confirmation elsewhere. I don't take answers from a single source. Deepdiscount and other sites either don't have it listed or don't offer any mention of an American/USA/States release date.

[quote name='Brak']I'm gonna threadcrap:

That show was piping hot garbage.[/QUOTE]
Couldn't agree more. Terrible writing, made even worse by some of the worst voice acting I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']you can watch canadian dvds, same language and region code.[/quote]
Still, was it actually released here though? Could I say go to a Fry's or Border's or someone and pick it up?

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Only good episode was the one with Marilyn Manson (actual voice) singing about nutrition.[/quote]
That's one of my fondest memories of Clone High. Hysterical.

Also:
"Would you guys keep it down? Some of us are trying to have sex with Catherine the Great. Or should I say, Catherine the So-So."

*LOL*

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']If you have nothing good to add then shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

Words to live by.
Take the hint.

I own both the Canadian release of Clone High and a bootleg of 3-South.

Good stuff although I wish there was a real release of 3-South with the unaired episodes.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']If you have or had A Virgin Megastore close by, They tend to have Canadian released stuff.[/quote]

They shut ours several years ago:cry:

bread's done
Back