Musicnoteless' "Win a Warhawk Bundle via Child's Play!" Contest!

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Hello everyone!

I'm doing a separate contest for the warhawk bundle I want to give away because it is an uneligible prize for Cheapy's main Child's play contest. As in, this warhawk bundle has already been opened but is still in mint condition, with bluetooth headset and all.

So, if you want to enter my contest. Please ChipIn if you already havent done so already and post in this thread if you want to enter my contest!

I will be receiving a spreadsheet of all donators via CheapyD and I too will be doing a random drawing for the PS3 Warhawk bundle. For every $5 donated through Cheapy's CAG ChipIn system, you will receive one entry into a raffle to win an opened, but mint, PS3 Warhawk Bundle courtesy of me, MusicNoteLess.

Good luck everyone! I will post the winner probably after Cheapy's contest. So keep on donating!

Thanks for tossing the post into the contests section, I don't scroll down far enough to see the main post. I tossed my donation in, been meaning to do it for a while.

Hi, I've already donated. Please count me in your contest. Thanks!

(Coincidentally, I also donated new season 4 of the Simpsons included in the contest hehe.) :)

bread's done
Back