How many games do you own? (nonbootleg/copies)

Theenternal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
How many video games do you guys own? Please don't count copies and count compliations as 1 please even though they are more than one game.

I've probably got 300+ if we count everything, PC, DC, PS2, PSX, Sega Gen/CD/32x, Atari 7800/2600, NES. If we count DC, PS2 only, probably 50. DC, PS2, PSX, 80-100. *don't think of how much they cost*

I own a game store and have every game system but fairchild. So I am about 700+ personnal and over 3k company. My house has at least 1 t.v. in each room (including bathroom) with at least 3 systems hooked to each.

Too many 2 even play. Between N64, PS, PS2, DC, XBox and GBA have over 200. It's like freaking gonna topple over me one day like a leaning tower of piza....(Beyond in debt).....

I'm not rich and fortunately not in debt, but I have well over 1,000. I have over 700 NES games alone. I've been playing and collecting for quite some time.

More than I'll ever need that's for sure. If anyone's bored and wants to try out some game for free, just come on over. You can sit in my house and play for free.

Right near or a little over 100 games just on PS2 alone. I haven't touched that system in three months. Coming close to that for Xbox, too.

Unfortunate, too, since I've averaged maybe an hour or two playing a week.

I'm building up my PC game collection, though. Just set up my new PC in a few months and I'm already up to about 30 games for that.

gah...i'd have broken the 200 mark by now, but about 2 years ago I sold my NES, Genesis, 32X, and Saturn for a couple hundred bucks. It was probably for the better, because I never looked to play any old games, or at least not on the physical consoles (blessed emulation). On the other hand, I had all of the greats, especially for the Saturn...Panzer Dragoon Orta...Shining Force 3...Dracula X import...some of my favorite games. The memories...

bread's done
Back