Penguin United 24X DS Game Card Pouch in Stock Again!+20% off coupon

wantfieldh

CAG Veteran
Hi Guys, its been a little while since we had these 24X pouches. We now have these in stock again.

We are selling these pouches now at www.gearofgame.com

This website is going to be dedicated to console accessories.

Be sure to use our 20% off coupon expiring 12/25/2007 gearofgamehashotproducts

Thanks so much

PS. Cheapyd Oked this posting.:applause:

weird, i started a topic about this, asking if anyone had heard of Gearofgame. I thought it was a new PU site or something, as they sell your products.

im just glad i can order more cases, as the ones i got were awesome. you provide excellent customer service, and the price can't be beat. and the PU site was OOS for the DS cases.

love the ds card pouch you guys made... Bought two of them... one is still in the box but I still have room to grow!

Repost!

Seriously though, if you aren't familiar with these awesome DS Game cases, check out this thread. It's got link's to some great reviews (including an awesome pictorial review by dyreschlock. Also in that thread is a lot of other CAGers who purchased the case and their thoughts on the case.

I have three of these myself (a Grey, Red and Special Edition CAG case) and they're pretty darn cool.

i already ordered another one for a family member. once i showed off how great these cases are, everyone wants one.

when i try ordering more though, the coupon won't work. 1 use per person :(

Is it crazy that I almost filled 2 cases up already and I know that within the next month to expect many new games. I have 4 cases and gave another 2 away as gifts already. I'll probably but 2 more for gifts if I don't spend all my money on Amazon before the weekend ends.

I just wanted to reiterate how wonderful these cases are. I bought two of the CAG printed ones, and they hold my collection snugly and compactly. I love 'em, and anyone on the fence about getting one or even two should dive right in and pick 'em up. Thanks for the coupons, too!

Bought one of these the last time they were around after downsizing my DS game collection and now I have two more games than I have room for. I might need another one of these. How much is shipped?

[quote name='Rocko']Bought one of these the last time they were around after downsizing my DS game collection and now I have two more games than I have room for. I might need another one of these. How much is shipped?[/quote]

10.78 shipped First Class

i wish there was another coupon since I already used it (hint, hint...)

Just wanted to make sure that this site is reputable before ordering. Anyone have a positive and painless experience with gearofgame.com?

They been good to work with wantfieldh? And any chance of a New Years coupon since the other has expired? :D

[quote name='noahj']Just wanted to make sure that this site is reputable before ordering. Anyone have a positive and painless experience with gearofgame.com?

They been good to work with wantfieldh? And any chance of a New Years coupon since the other has expired? :D[/quote]

Same here, I have enough games now to really make this worth while.

[quote name='escapekey']Anything like this for GBA carts? I've got a ton of loose carts lying around![/QUOTE]

I hear ya.

One question about these pouches: can they hold as many instruction booklets?

[quote name='cartman414']One question about these pouches: can they hold as many instruction booklets?[/QUOTE]

No, it's really only meant for the carts. There is a loop for a pen or stylus and sleeves for 24 games. You could conceivably get a couple small booklets in there, but it would be tight. It's a very compact and efficient design.

Regarding the zipper: on my case, when you open it fully it's a little difficult to get the zipper started going around again when you are ready to close it. If you squeeze that corner as you start to pull, it closes smoothly. I was concerned about it at first, but after a couple months of regular use, it's still good as new.

Does anyone have any experience with the silicone covers for Wiimotes and Nunchuks?
Looking to get a few sets for nephew and myself.

I have one of the originals, and i just received two of the ones that now have a silver zip, and different plastic material. And these cases are fantastic, will let people know if the material change has affected quality but i highly doubt it.

I love my pouch. Is there any way you guys can make something like this for PSP games? I have the damnedest time keeping them organized.

I just ordered another one (my 2nd). The coupon code still works. It came out to a little over $10 shipped. Great cases, definitely the best way to keep your DS games on the go.

Is there still the option of adding "CAG" to the case. I picked up two CAG cases before, and I think I should get one more for future ds games. These cases are great.

Also, anyone try the different Wii guns they have on the site? How do they compare to the Nyko Perfect Shot?

[quote name='msdmoney']Is there still the option of adding "CAG" to the case. I picked up two CAG cases before, and I think I should get one more for future ds games. These cases are great.

Also, anyone try the different Wii guns they have on the site? How do they compare to the Nyko Perfect Shot?[/quote]
I'm pretty sure i read that they were limited print. I would buy the CAG one if they made more. *Nudge, Nudge*

I just bought a second case. The coupon code worked this time. Bought first one in January and have had no problems. I just wish I would have been able to get the "CAG" case. :whistle2:(

I just bought a second case. The coupon code worked this time. Bought first one in January and have had no problems. I just wish I would have been able to get the "CAG" case. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back