Kabuki Warriors - Pre-Played $4.49

I don't know what's sadder...the fact that EB is expecting people to pay money to get a copy of this game, or the fact that someone actually paid money for the copy before handing it back to EB.

I wonder if it's the copy I traded into EBGames.com for the Ninja Gaiden deal :lol: (bought it for $5 at Gamestop just for the deal)

[quote name='EggViper']yep, games like these are good for one thing: the 4 for 1 deal.[/quote]

Too bad they don't accept it anymore. They're more than willing to sell it to you, but God forbid you try to give it back to them.

[quote name='scuba']I dont buy crappy games. Anything under 5 bucks must suck unless its like a sports game or something.[/quote]

Have you learned nothing from the whole Circuit City holiday clearance? :)

[quote name='terribledeli']Its complete crap. It and Bruce Lee are the two games I use to show off how weak the xbox hardware can be.[/quote]I assume you mean "software." The hardware is only doing what it's told. Garbage in, garbage out.

I just ordered Street Hoops for $9.99 and now I'm starting to regret it. I think that game belongs in the Kabuki Warriors/cheapass crap category.

I got it for $6 a while back. It's not as bad as the reviews say. For instance, I think Gamespot gave it like a 1.4 or so and Big Rigs a 1.0...it's easily better than the .4 of a percent. Plus, I wanted to see how bad a game is. Sure, I've only played it once, but it's a must own title for collectors!

[quote name='magilacudy']I just ordered Street Hoops for $9.99 and now I'm starting to regret it. I think that game belongs in the Kabuki Warriors/cheapass crap category.[/quote]

It's not that bad. It's no NBA Street or anything but I think it is worth $9.99

bread's done
Back