Best Buy ad for the upcoming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, my bad, I just thought since the ad wasn't on the Post Deals section then someone could give the link, and others would also be able to see it.

I have it, but nothing good this week. Maybe I'll post it later. I'm off to Best Buy right now to get some $5 games.

What will I get if I buy the PS2? I might buy one tomorow to get the free stand, but if there is a better deal for buying a PS2 i can wait till SUnday. Thanks.

you'd buy a ps2 just because of the free stand? b patient and just look around, u can find much better deals than that. and if u cant wait just go for the fryz ps2 bundle this week, much better than bb's.

What is the FRYS deal. I have 15 ps2 games. I sold my PS2 last year because I wanted the new models. And was too lazy to buy one. But now I have the urge to play my games again, and I have all the money, so it doesn't really matter, I have all the accesories. But tell me what the bundle is.

[quote name='stealthshadow']What will I get if I buy the PS2? I might buy one tomorow to get the free stand, but if there is a better deal for buying a PS2 i can wait till SUnday. Thanks.[/quote]

Nothing free with PS2 in the new ad. There is a free Corvette game when you buy Xbox though.

[quote name='GameDude']You're not a newbie...you should know that this topic doesn't belong here. :shock:[/quote]

actually, with only 74 posts, he is a newbie

[quote name='danh920'][quote name='GameDude']You're not a newbie...you should know that this topic doesn't belong here. :shock:[/quote]

actually, with only 74 posts, he is a newbie[/quote]

No you are wrong. I registered in JULY, 2 months after the site opened. That makes me one of the originals. I just don't post much, but I visit the site everyday. I haven't contributed too many deals, but I have found a few good ones.

[quote name='stealthshadow'][quote name='danh920'][quote name='GameDude']You're not a newbie...you should know that this topic doesn't belong here. :shock:[/quote]

actually, with only 74 posts, he is a newbie[/quote]

No you are wrong. I registered in JULY, 2 months after the site opened. That makes me one of the originals. I just don't post much, but I visit the site everyday. I haven't contributed too many deals, but I have found a few good ones.[/quote]

I believe he was indicating that your rank is "Cheap Ass Newbie", because you have made fewer than 100 posts. I don't think he meant any offense by it.

Well, he's been waiting for 3 years for an answer ! still no one answerd it ?, thats why I came on here, I was told that I could find that info. on here, Looks like just a CON. I know the site exits (upcoming ads for BB, I've use to go there) but as the original guy said I don't remember. Hopefully I won't have to wait 3 years for an answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back