Accurate Halo 2 Review

RaekwonThaChef

CAGiversary!
I was getting sick of the hype perfect scores that everyone was giving Halo 2, i'm overjoyed to find an objective, accurate and honest review such as this one.

TruthMedia Review

Oh yeah and please, no one rip my head off about ANOTHER Halo 2 thread, and how i'm a silly noob from gamefags. I thought this was important to post, the masses need to see the truth about Halo 2.

*lol* that site is pretty funny. Did you catch how they recommend getting GTA:SA in the Halo 2 review, then in the GTA: SA review they say get Halo 2 instead of GTA. :p

Quote-"While the Xbox was less powerful and less popular than the PS2, Bungie agreed and set to work on porting the game onto Microsoft's debut game system. Halo was a smash hit with early adopters of the Xbox console."

How is the XBOX less powerful than the PS2. They got it backwards.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']After reading the first paragraph and realizing half this guy's facts are wrong, I'm done.[/quote]

hmm... there's a link at the bottom of the page to contact the author of the article. Perhaps you should email him and point out these so called "wrong facts". I'm sure he'd appreciate you pointing out his mistakes, so he can make an article with journalistic integrity. Hell, I'm so outraged at these blatant lies that I may send him a flaming hot flame message. I think you should all do the same.

wow, it said that you can only have horizontal in co-op... you can have vertical, too...

XBL isn't laggy and the replay value is definatly over a 1, wounds liek the guy just got 3-4 pics of halo2 and reviewed it

[quote name='Staind204']lol do you guys not get this is a joke site? The reviews are not real, they are just joking around.[/quote]

Does the OP know that?

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']I was getting sick of the hype perfect scores that everyone was giving Halo 2, i'm overjoyed to find an objective, accurate and honest review such as this one.

TruthMedia Review

Oh yeah and please, no one rip my head off about ANOTHER Halo 2 thread, and how i'm a silly noob from gamefags. I thought this was important to post, the masses need to see the truth about Halo 2.[/quote]

Your a silly noob from gamefags.

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='Staind204']lol do you guys not get this is a joke site? The reviews are not real, they are just joking around.[/quote]

Does the OP know that?[/quote]

Does anyone know this? Some of you guys are taking this so seriously, maybe I just can't see the sarcasm?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Update: After reading the whole thing (AGAINST MY WILL!) I have concluded this must be a joke.[/quote]

I don't think these guys are joking. Everyone get real worked up, then send em long juicy flamo-riffic emails. That'll learn em to publish such crap.

[quote name='Staind204'][quote name='hutno'][quote name='Staind204']lol do you guys not get this is a joke site? The reviews are not real, they are just joking around.[/quote]

Does anyone know this? Some of you guys are taking this so seriously, maybe I just can't see the sarcasm?[/quote]

NO!! NO!! I can't take it!! ARGH!! I'm gonna drive my car off a pier!!

[quote name='help1'][quote name='RaekwonThaChef']I was getting sick of the hype perfect scores that everyone was giving Halo 2, i'm overjoyed to find an objective, accurate and honest review such as this one.

TruthMedia Review

Oh yeah and please, no one rip my head off about ANOTHER Halo 2 thread, and how i'm a silly noob from gamefags. I thought this was important to post, the masses need to see the truth about Halo 2.[/quote]

Your a silly noob from gamefags.[/quote]

help1, you shouldnt be talking.......

[quote name='Staind204'][quote name='hutno'][quote name='Staind204']lol do you guys not get this is a joke site? The reviews are not real, they are just joking around.[/quote]

Does anyone know this? Some of you guys are taking this so seriously, maybe I just can't see the sarcasm?[/quote]

Yeah so much anger, I blame the parents

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']After reading the first paragraph and realizing half this guy's facts are wrong, I'm done.[/quote]

hmm... there's a link at the bottom of the page to contact the author of the article. Perhaps you should email him and point out these so called "wrong facts". I'm sure he'd appreciate you pointing out his mistakes, so he can make an article with journalistic integrity. Hell, I'm so outraged at these blatant lies that I may send him a flaming hot flame message. I think you should all do the same.[/quote]

I'm confused. You posted this review saying it was the truth. Now you say you are outraged. Did you make this and are propagating some sort of hoax?

[quote name='zewone']If you have stumbled upon this page, the index that contains all the TruthMedia reviews, chances are you have at least some iota of intelligence. This is a good thing because each and every single "TruthMedia" review in this section is complete and total bullshit created solely to generate flame mail from Internet citizens who, for some pathetic reason, have attached their egos to a movie, band, or game company. The sheer intensity that some people exhibit while defending whatever silly movie or band just boggles our minds, so this section of the site was created to prey upon these people's idiocy and use it for our own personal amusement. Flame mail from every article will be posted randomly throughout the week, and the more flame mail, the better the ranking the author receives.[/quote]

dammit did you have to spoil it i really wanted to read some of your guys' ranting fanboy emails :(

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='zewone']If you have stumbled upon this page, the index that contains all the TruthMedia reviews, chances are you have at least some iota of intelligence. This is a good thing because each and every single "TruthMedia" review in this section is complete and total bullshit created solely to generate flame mail from Internet citizens who, for some pathetic reason, have attached their egos to a movie, band, or game company. The sheer intensity that some people exhibit while defending whatever silly movie or band just boggles our minds, so this section of the site was created to prey upon these people's idiocy and use it for our own personal amusement. Flame mail from every article will be posted randomly throughout the week, and the more flame mail, the better the ranking the author receives.[/quote]

dammit did you have to spoil it i really wanted to read some of your guys' ranting fanboy emails :([/quote]

Wow. You are a sad, pathetic individual. I agree that people shouldn't get so intense about something as stupid as a videogame, movie, or cd, but to create a whole site devoted to agitating these people? It is just so childish.

Oh well, you will probably read this and laugh about how great you are that you got me to write something like this. Go ahead. Have fun with it.

Oh and you need to be a little bit more sneaky. First post the review under the first name claiming that it is finally an unbiased look at the game. Then, create a second name and flame the first person. Respond to your flame. Then, with the second name give the e-mail and say how outraged you are. That would work better. As it is, it just seemed very weird that you would post a review and say it was an accurate unbiased review and then suddenly turn around and say how outraged you were that they got basic facts wrong.

If you are going to be a complete jackass, at least you could do it intelligently.

How is the XBOX less powerful than the PS2.

The PS2 CPU is faster at vector instructions than the xbox CPU. The xbox CPU is generally faster for other types of instructions, however.

"All of the multiplayer maps in the game have been recycled from Halo 1"

Oh how I WISHED.

Ironic the review came from a site called "Something Awful" :lmao:

While it might not be perfection, Halo 2 is indeed the greatest thing to have ever happened to Halo 2. You can hate it, but then again, you a fucking 'tard, who cares what you think?

the problem with that is that they didn't look at multiplayer. If I didn't have xbox live and had 0 friends I would believe that rating.

replay value 1 out of 10

yea I beat the game and never want to play it again.

fun was 5 out of 10 if I didn't have any friends or xbox live I would agree

Its a joke, its not real.

There was a real review from a eurotrash magazine that gave Halo 2 like a 17 out of 100, basically to get themselves attention for "tellin it like it is" and "stickin it to the man". Its pretty sad when magazines have to rip a game to promote themselves (which isn't the case with this article, this isn't real).

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='zewone']If you have stumbled upon this page, the index that contains all the TruthMedia reviews, chances are you have at least some iota of intelligence. This is a good thing because each and every single "TruthMedia" review in this section is complete and total bullshit created solely to generate flame mail from Internet citizens who, for some pathetic reason, have attached their egos to a movie, band, or game company. The sheer intensity that some people exhibit while defending whatever silly movie or band just boggles our minds, so this section of the site was created to prey upon these people's idiocy and use it for our own personal amusement. Flame mail from every article will be posted randomly throughout the week, and the more flame mail, the better the ranking the author receives.[/quote]

dammit did you have to spoil it i really wanted to read some of your guys' ranting fanboy emails :([/quote]

Wow. You are a sad, pathetic individual. I agree that people shouldn't get so intense about something as stupid as a videogame, movie, or cd, but to create a whole site devoted to agitating these people? It is just so childish.

Oh well, you will probably read this and laugh about how great you are that you got me to write something like this. Go ahead. Have fun with it.

Oh and you need to be a little bit more sneaky. First post the review under the first name claiming that it is finally an unbiased look at the game. Then, create a second name and flame the first person. Respond to your flame. Then, with the second name give the e-mail and say how outraged you are. That would work better. As it is, it just seemed very weird that you would post a review and say it was an accurate unbiased review and then suddenly turn around and say how outraged you were that they got basic facts wrong.

If you are going to be a complete jackass, at least you could do it intelligently.[/quote]

Hmmm... I don't know where to start. First, I'm sad and pathetic because I like to see silly fanboys get worked up? If you say so. Second, you seem to think that I had something to do with the creation of this site. Unfortunately I can't take credit for that. I am in no way affiliated with Something Awful, just a big fan. Also, the site does a lot more than the Truth Media Reviews.

And finally, to respond to whatever the hell else you wrote, I wasn't trying to concoct some elaborate scheme to fool the whole CAG community into believing that Halo 2 is some horrible game, I just like reading flames from dipshit fanboys cuz they're silly.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']I was getting sick of the hype perfect scores that everyone was giving Halo 2, i'm overjoyed to find an objective, accurate and honest review such as this one.

TruthMedia Review

If you want reviews, go to the bible - EGM

bread's done
Back