FS: PS3 w/ 25 disc games, 50+ digital games

DoubleStop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Will be getting a PS4 soon, so I will probably be looking to sell my PS3 for the right offer. Looking to sell all of it as a bundle preferably. Includes the following:

System
Playstation 3 - Original 60GB system which is fully backwards compatible. Hard drive upgraded to 250GB. Never had an issues with it.
DualShock 3 controller
Sixaxis Controller (original one included with the PS3)

Retail/Disc games
(All games are complete, in mint condition with boxes/manuals)
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Nier
Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
Mass Effect 3
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age II
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Disgaea 3
Eternal Sonata
Valkyria Chronicles
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Grand Theft Auto IV
Ratchet and Clank Future - Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank Future - A Crack in Time
Little Big Planet 2
Gran Turismo 5
Dead Space 2
Batman Arkham City
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Rock Band 2 with drums, 2 guitars, mic

PSN Games
**I have pre-orders for the digital versions of Assassin's Creed IV, Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4 which could be added as well.

The Last of Us
Ni no Kuni
Grand Theft Auto 5
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Borderlands
Mass Effect 2 + DLC
Infamous
LittleBigPlanet
Wipeout HD
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Super Stardust HD
Dead Nation
The Last Guy
Final Fantasy VII
Worms
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Super Street Fighters II Turbo HD Remix
Echochrome
Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection
Linger in Shadows
Savage Moon
Crash Commando
Burnout Paradise
High Velocity Bowling
Peggle
Trash Panic
Resident Evil Directors Cut
Bejeweled 2
Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Resident Evil 2
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver
Namco Museum Essentials
Braid
Dino Crisis
Critter Crunch
Shatter
TMNT
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Fat Princess
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Mega Man 9
Burn Zombie Burn
Zuma
Rampage
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Gunstar Heroes
Bomberman Ultra
Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords
1942 Joint Strike
Castlevania SoTN
R-Types
R-Types Delta
The Fancy Pants Adventures

DLC
Further details can be provided on the specific DLC i have for these games:
Rock Band
Dragon Age Origins
Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 3
Dragon Age II
Batman Arkham City
Grand Theft Auto IV
Mass Effect 2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tybalt Flux']I'm interested in your PS2, but have no PS3's. Have anything else you're looking for?[/quote] Sorry, nothing else im really looking for, except maybe a psp

[quote name='bigpimpin07']how much for the ps2?[/quote]
right now im working on an offer to trade it for some games. If you have a price in mind though i would take it into consideration

[quote name='DoubleStop']Sorry, nothing else im really looking for, except maybe a psp

right now im working on an offer to trade it for some games. If you have a price in mind though i would take it into consideration[/quote]

looking to spend $50, let me know

Interested in the following;

[quote name='DoubleStop']
-Super Mario All Stars (with manual)
-Super Mario Kart
-Donkey Kong Country
-Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
[/quote]

You can CML here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3821397#post3821397

I also have some DVDs not listed. I know your mainly intereted in ps1/ps2/ps3 titles, perhaps we could work out a trade for some DVDs if your interested.

I also have paypal ..

Mainly interested in the Donkey Kong titles, as my girlfriend has been wanting these for her Super Nintendo she just got. However, would love the Mario titles as well.

LMK and thanks! :bouncy:

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']Interested in the following;

You can CML here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3821397#post3821397

I also have some DVDs not listed. I know your mainly intereted in ps1/ps2/ps3 titles, perhaps we could work out a trade for some DVDs if your interested.

I also have paypal ..

Mainly interested in the Donkey Kong titles, as my girlfriend has been wanting these for her Super Nintendo she just got. However, would love the Mario titles as well.

LMK and thanks! :bouncy:[/quote]

Im not really interested in DVD's, im slowly making the transition to blu-ray's. I'm not sure if i want to sell yet, but i checked ebay to see what those seem to be going for.
Donkey Kongs seem to be going for ~$20, Mario Kart ~$15 and All Stars for ~$25-30

[quote name='DoubleStop']Im not really interested in DVD's, im slowly making the transition to blu-ray's. I'm not sure if i want to sell yet, but i checked ebay to see what those seem to be going for.
Donkey Kongs seem to be going for ~$20, Mario Kart ~$15 and All Stars for ~$25-30[/quote]

so if you decide to sell .. shoot me a PM

Interested in selling that PS2 memory card yet? PM me. I'll pay $9 for that Sony one, or I guess like $6 for your third party one since I expect that to be crap.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Interested in selling that PS2 memory card yet? PM me. I'll pay $9 for that Sony one, or I guess like $6 for your third party one since I expect that to be crap.[/quote]

PM sent

bread's done
Back