Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles $35, Puzzle Quest $15 - Amazon

Thank you! I must purchase at least 5 items a week at Amazon. Oh well, at least I am getting more for my money than buying at retail B&M. Will it ever stop? hahahaha!

Ordered. Thanks Op...actually...screw you. If you hadn't posted this I would not have spent another $35 on games this month. ;)

Couldn't resist at that price since I have been looking forward to playing it...right after I finish Mario Galaxy...

Someone sold a great condition, slightly used, copy of Umbrella Chronicles for $27 on eBay so I already have it... but I'm gonna need to get that price adjustment for Ghost Squad.

[quote name='fieldkillah']Looks like another price match at amazon (I ordered Ghost Squad when it was 30)[/quote]

How does this work, from what I know I thought it was only good for 30 days.

Good price, but reviews seem to say the wii interface doesn't work well and the graphics stink. I would buy the xbox 360 arcade version instead.

I'm surprised they didn't make this a DotD.

Thanks op, for posting. Not gonna bite on this one, $35 is still too steep right now for me. I did bite on Ghost Squad though, so thanks space_monkey.

[quote name='scottman']Good price, but reviews seem to say the wii interface doesn't work well and the graphics stink. I would buy the xbox 360 arcade version instead.

I'm surprised they didn't make this a DotD.[/QUOTE]

Why do graphics matter in a game like this? What happens if you don't have a 360?

You should read the reviews, but you probably will if you are a fan of the RE series: the game is called fan service by every review I think.

I bought Ghost Squad exactly 2 weeks ago, for $30 from Amazon. Is it possible refund me the $10?
I can't even find where to e-mail them! :lol:

[quote name='Blitz']Why do graphics matter in a game like this? What happens if you don't have a 360?[/QUOTE]

The graphics might not affect gameplay, but they always play a part in enjoyment. Reviews seem to say this is the worst port of the game. Just warning people who are expecting it to be as good as the other versions.

I already have Puzzle Quest on DS. It is a really fun game and for $15 is a good deal if the Wii is your only console, the XBLA version is probably better.

The XBLA version looks the best by far. But I played the game originally on the DS, so this version would still look better. Its comparable with the PS2, and PSP versions of the game.

damn I already picked this up during the tru b2g1 free sale. Maybe I'll pick up a copy from amazon and return all 3 games from TRU as I don't really care if I keep the other 2 games or not.

I'm not an Amazon fan because they take a lot time (comparatively) to ship out my items and I get taxed, but lately they've had too many good deal to pass up. I picked up RE and GS. I would have got the wii zapper too but it was out of stock.

[quote name='maxgeek']I'm not an Amazon fan because they take a lot time (comparatively) to ship out my items and I get taxed, but lately they've had too many good deal to pass up. I picked up RE and GS. I would have got the wii zapper too but it was out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you need Amazon Prime. ;)

[quote name='lilboo']I bought Ghost Squad exactly 2 weeks ago, for $30 from Amazon. Is it possible refund me the $10?
I can't even find where to e-mail them! :lol:[/quote]

Go to the help section (should be next to the "your account" on the top right corner). On the right side of the page you should see a box that says "contact us" click the customer service button in it.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Obviously you need Amazon Prime. ;)[/quote]

Well you shouldn't need Amazon Prime for them to get the item out of the door quickly. Most places process and ship items in 1-2 days while Amazon seems to take 4-5 days for me. I thought Primes main appeal is express shipping not processing.

[quote name='fieldkillah']Go to the help section (should be next to the "your account" on the top right corner). On the right side of the page you should see a box that says "contact us" click the customer service button in it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks! I just sent them an e-mail.
I hope they credit me back!

I have Amazon Prime and I usually have UPS at my door 2 or 3 days after I place an order :)

I probably won't renew next year though, I realized I'd rather buy a startegy guide to make up for the $5-10 needed for free shipping.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is back up to $50. I had it in my cart, but when I went to check out I got a message saying that it was no longer availiable. I was able to get Ghost Squad for $19.99, so at least I didn't totally miss out.

OK, that was weird. I clicked on the link on the main page and it showed back up at $34.99. I guess it was just going in and out of stock, which Amazon tends to do from time to time. I was able to order it, so I am even happier.

bread's done
Back