Earth Defense Force 2017 for $19.99

Yeah it went down in price like two weeks ago lol..

I loved this game.. if only..

IT HAD ONLINE DAMN CO OP

This game woulda been competition for GOTY

Sadly it sucks without it.

Ahh i looked in the CC compilation of clearance prices and it wasn't listed there. It's a great game that would have been a massive hit if it had online multiplayer.

[quote name='Brian9824']Ahh i looked in the CC compilation of clearance prices and it wasn't listed there. It's a great game that would have been a massive hit if it had online multiplayer.[/quote]

Um.. :imwithst:

I must be in the minority... I bought this used and returned it the next day. Gawdawful to me, and I usually love the genre. Whatever makes people happy.

[quote name='freshzen']$19.99 is the retail price. It should be that price every where.[/quote]

$39.99 on amazon and walmart, and i don't see it being sold new at bestbuy or gamestop so i'm pretty sure it hasnt had a price drop.

[quote name='Brian9824']$39.99 on amazon and walmart, and i don't see it being sold new at bestbuy or gamestop so i'm pretty sure it hasnt had a price drop.[/QUOTE]
Japanese imports on the 360 rarely do, if ever. MSRP on Import Tuner Challenge and Over G Fighters is still $60 each. At least 2 stores in town still have Over G in their cases at $60. I can't immediately think of an import title that has actually had a drop in MSRP. Obviously there are sales and clearences and such, but as far as an actual price drop, one's not coming to mind.

This game is an absolute blast with a buddy over. If any of you actually have real life friends that are willing to come over to your parent's basement, then this game is a great deal. :p

[quote name='the ender']This game is an absolute blast with a buddy over. If any of you actually have real life friends that are willing to come over to your parent's basement, then this game is a great deal. :p[/quote]

If you can deal with splitscreen. I for one can no longer tolerate it, and as such enjoyed the game, but was left wanting more. Online would probably have had me STILL playing this.

[quote name='contej85']If you can deal with splitscreen. I for one can no longer tolerate it, and as such enjoyed the game, but was left wanting more. Online would probably have had me STILL playing this.[/QUOTE]

Get a bigger TV =P

[quote name='Aleryn']I must be in the minority... I bought this used and returned it the next day. Gawdawful to me, and I usually love the genre. Whatever makes people happy.[/quote]

i'd be part of that minority. i tried to like it, i really did, but just couldn't. thankfully it was just a rent. good luck to those picking it up.

[quote name='freshzen']Get a bigger TV =P[/quote]

Bigger than the 56 inch I can already play on? It's not a matter of it being to small to see, I just hate either losing some of my vertical, or horizontal viewing area. Games of this nature releasing without at least the ability to network them for multiplayer is unacceptable in this day and age.

worrrrd i just played this since buying it, it's pretty fun. just a lot of blowing up of giant bugs, and it seems to be really long, i played thru 3 missions and i'm only apparently 1.3% done with the game? well worth the price tag...

I bought it, no game of the year, but few games let you run around with rocket launcher and take out killer insects, after the buy 2 for 30 and gamer's club, I got this and Project Slypheed for 27 bucks.

bread's done
Back