Best Buy Game Sale - Valid 12/20 - 12/22

antlive84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello Fellas,

Just got the Paper today and they had a BEST BUY insert.

Prices valid 12/20 -12/22

$34.99

The Simpsons Game - Wii

Transformers - X360

Battle For Pacific - X360

Guitar Hero 2 (game only) - X360

Guitar Hero Rock the 80's - PS2

Boggie - PS2

Xbox 360 :

SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

TH Proving Underground

NBA 2K8

Bioshock

Gears of War

PS3:

Call of Duty 4

[quote name='twen']Pics? YMMV? I never heard of this sale. GH3 sounds tempting.[/QUOTE]
I can confirm antlive84's findings. Checked today's paper and a Best Buy ad was in there with these prices.

The image in the ad on their website shows that it's Guitar Hero II for $34.99.
The text description and link on the website is for Guitar Hero III; they seem to be confused.
Anyway, on their website GH III is $56.99 while GH II is $34.99 (game only for both).

Yeah, there's was also a Circuit City ad today. Here is the game related stuff:

* 2 for $30 all video games $19.99 or under
The ones shown are:

:ps2:25 to Life
:ps2:Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
:psp:Tekken
:psp:Midnight Club 3
:ds:Big Brain Academy
:gba:Super Mario Advance 3
:ds:Hannah Montana

* :ps3:Playstation 3 40 GB $399.99, 5 free Blu-ray movies
* :ps3:PS3 SIXAXIS Controller $49.99
* :ps3:Blu-ray Remote Control for PS3 $24.99

* :ds:Nintendo DS Lite $129.99, free traveler case ($9.99 value)
* :ds:BD&A Stylus 3-pack for DS Lite $4.99
* :ds:Pelican Screen Protectors for DS Lite $4.99

[quote name='antlive84']

Guitar Hero 3 (game only) - X360

...[/quote]
Just a minor correction. I checked my paper and it looks like it's for Guitar Hero 2, not 3. ;)

I ran down to my Best Buy because if you go to their website and mouse over the Guitar Hero II icon, it says guitar hero III: Legends of Rock. When I got there, I discovered that it is indeed II which blows. Anyways, I don't deal with Best Buy so there wasn't anyway I was fighting it and instead picked up III with the guitar at normal price for the 360.

[quote name='urge26']I ran down to my Best Buy because if you go to their website and mouse over the Guitar Hero II icon, it says guitar hero III: Legends of Rock. When I got there, I discovered that it is indeed II which blows. Anyways, I don't deal with Best Buy so there wasn't anyway I was fighting it and instead picked up III with the guitar at normal price for the 360.[/QUOTE]
Way to stick it to the man !!!

[quote name='kklems']Way to stick it to the man !!![/quote]

I pick and choose my battles, and if you've ever tried to deal with Best Buy then you understand what I mean (while I do feel kind of stupid for giving them money for the whole thing, I've got a vacation coming up :) )

bread's done
Back