Bullet Witch $19.48 US

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Okay I knew this site for a long time but I didn't know anyone here actually never mentions it...wow. Here is the Link they got good prices on US titles and if you got a modded system like 360 you can get the Japanese versions of other games FOR CHEAP! they also got other Gen games and a lot of selection onf Accessories. The shipping would cost me like 10 bucks so it totalled to be $28 but it's well worth it for a new game that just came out.

Bullet Witch

Website Main Page

I just found that they Have the Guitar Hero 3 version for the Wii for $82.71US but sold out ATM here's the Link:

Guitar Hero 3 - Wii

For 29.99 or less Bulletwitch isn't a bad game. It really needed another 3 months in development, has so much potential. Heres to hopin a fixed up sequel.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I would rather dig a ditch than play Bulletwitch.[/QUOTE]

I agree. 2008 is going to be the year I stop wasting time & money on mediocre (and worse) games. I picked up BW this year at GS for around $7 after coupons, and it was average at best. Ended up trading it back in.

I really wish they would release a demo of this game. BW seems like it could be one of those vastly underrated gems but I'd really love to try it before buying it.

[quote name='georox']For 29.99 or less Bulletwitch isn't a bad game. It really needed another 3 months in development, has so much potential. Heres to hopin a fixed up sequel.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I nabbed a copy at the Comp USA clearance and found it to be pretty fun, just not worth full retail price.

[quote name='georox']For 29.99 or less Bulletwitch isn't a bad game. It really needed another 3 months in development, has so much potential. Heres to hopin a fixed up sequel.[/quote]

Here's to hoping for sluttier outfits to dress the main character in.

[quote name='Grammaton-Cleric']Agreed. I nabbed a copy at the Comp USA clearance and found it to be pretty fun, just not worth full retail price.[/quote]

Yea. Main problem is its short and has a few bugs. And those brain things that cheapshot you with cars you didn't see. Thats just stupid after a point. In all honesty, the game got a lot of undeserved negative press, but if your getting it cheap, its not all that bad.

bread's done
Back