Microcenter After Christmas Sale 12/26 - 12/31 (Halo 3 wireless headset - $29.99)

DJ Samp

CAGiversary!
OK, I searched for this and couldn't find anything on so here it goes:

Just got an email that MC is having an after christmas sale and some item are only on sale for 12/26. (look at the last page of their ad)

link:http://www.microcenter.com/specials/catalogs/after_the_holidays.html

some of the items:
:360:
- PGR 3 - 4.99
- Timeshift - 29.99
- FEAR Files - 29.99
- Halo 3 Wireless controllers - 29.99
- Halo 3 Wireless headset - 29.99

:ps2:
- GH 80's edition - 29.99
- GTA Vice City - 9.99
- TH Proving Ground - 19.99

:ps3:
- Timeshift - 29.99

sry if this has been posted already.....

Hey, that is a nice deal on the wireless headset. I might spring on it if I can get to the lone Microcenter NJ store, and maybe pick up one of the $30 controllers for a friend looking for a spare.

If these go up on the website I needsta know, the only Microcenter is hour+ drive from me. I'd nab one of each if they go on the site.

I got a halo headset through DD. This is a great deal. Highly recommended. Controller isn't bad, but that design *ugh*. How much are you saving $10 on the controller?

[quote name='brooklynjonny']Ome question? Are these for online as well for is just for da store?
Cuz da closest one to me is in Long Island x([/quote]

It's hard to tell if these are also online deals when it isn't Dec 26 yet.

[quote name='gorgo']Fantastic deal on the Halo 3 headset! I'm in![/quote]

Just make sure you've seen one in person. Not as butt ugly as the controller, but... I passed when this was $40 at Amazon/ToysRUs, but at half price I might have to cave in. I've never seen the white one for anywhere near this price.

[quote name='gantt']Just make sure you've seen one in person. Not as butt ugly as the controller, but... I passed when this was $40 at Amazon/ToysRUs, but at half price I might have to cave in. I've never seen the white one for anywhere near this price.[/quote]
I actually almost bought one from Microcenter when it first came out. I thought they looked pretty cool. The orangey / shiny button was pretty sweet! \\:D/

When I saw the price I didn't really care if it was pink.

[quote name='gantt']Just make sure you've seen one in person. Not as butt ugly as the controller, but... I passed when this was $40 at Amazon/ToysRUs, but at half price I might have to cave in. I've never seen the white one for anywhere near this price.[/QUOTE]

Just remember that when it's actually on your head, you'll never see it!

I just got back from my local Microcenter in MD, and they had 360 wireless headsets on sale for $29.99.

I snagged their last one, and I also noticed that the Spartan Controller was on sale. I don't remember the price, but yeah.

So anyone who wanted a wireless headset or Spartan Controller for a great price should head to MC right now. And sorry if this has been posted already.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']I just got back from my local Microsoft in MD, and they had 360 wireless headsets on sale for $29.99.
[/quote]

didnt know Microsoft had their own B&M store

$30? Damn, not bad. Still listed at $60 on the GS site. I think TRU has them for $40, so if you want one and something else on online, you can use the PayPal code.

[quote name='gorgo']Was able to PM the headset at BB, cool![/QUOTE]
How'd you manage that? I don't see it on the website or anything and I got a BB gift card for Xmas so I'd like to use that even though I have to go to Microcenter for something else.

You tell them that microcenter has a sale on the headset, and depending on your cashier, they'll either ask to see an ad or will just proceed to call up microcenter and ask for their current price.

It all depends on which cashier you get though. I didn't want to go through the hassle of going to Best Buy, even though I've got a $25 gift card from that Mario Galaxy deal.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']How'd you manage that? I don't see it on the website or anything and I got a BB gift card for Xmas so I'd like to use that even though I have to go to Microcenter for something else.[/QUOTE]
just print out the ad that is linked in the OP.

I got one of each of the Halo controllers (spartan & elite) and a copy of Timeshift for under $100 total. Thanks, OP.

I got the only headset they had on display in Westbury, NY for my boyfriend when they opened at 8am. Killer deal!

Will BB PM even though the ad is printed out from the internet? I might try this tomorrow for the controller.

But I'm not even sure I want that weird color anyways.

[quote name='lostdecoy']I got the only headset they had on display in Westbury, NY for my boyfriend when they opened at 8am. Killer deal![/QUOTE]
Are you referring to Best Buy or Microcenter? If Microcenter, is this the one next to Pearl Paint?

[quote name='freedom_fries_for_me']At that price, does anyone have a reason NOT to own PGR3?[/quote]

:rofl:LOL your sig is hilarious! How did that even happen? HAHA!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I picked up the last headset at the Marietta location, they still had about 3 Halo edition controllers.[/QUOTE]

Goddammit. I hope BB will still PM.

[quote name='iazybandit']Are you referring to Best Buy or Microcenter? If Microcenter, is this the one next to Pearl Paint?[/quote]

The Microcenter next to Pearl Paint. Unless they got another shipment in...I don't know.

However, take the ad to the Walmart or CC by the malls - I always have luck pricematching at those two particular stores with only printouts & receipts!

I price matched the Spartan controller at Circuit City -- after they matched 110% of the difference, I got it for $26.99. That price was so nice that I went ahead and picked up a Covenant controller for the same price.

Given that a wireless 360 controller usually goes for $49.99, I really don't give a flying puke what it looks like. It could have a picture of Kevin Federline on it for all I care.

Would someone kindly snag me a headset? I'd gladly pay cost and some extra for your troubles. Hit me up with a PM if this works for anyone. Thank you.

bread's done
Back