Odin Sphere - PS2 - $31.99 -- Amazon

[quote name='AlphakirA']wow...if I hadn't just bought 2 or 3 games in the last 2 days I'd be all over this :whistle2:\ Helluva good price[/quote]
I picked it up a few days ago for $5 less Used x-P.
Damn UU Amazon! :bomb:

I just picked it up at work the other day for $21(I work at CircuitCity and I had my manager gave me a deal). It's AWESOME. I highly recommend it if you have a love for side-scrollers with a somewhat high difficulty.

[quote name='jer0009']bought it 3 weeks ago from BB for $19[/quote]

This is probably YMMV, I just called up a Best Buy that had 5 copies, all $39.99. =(

CC has it for 32 this week also. BTW this game is pretty f'in awesome. If I wasnt playing my friends smg for wii then I'd be all over my copy of odin sphere right now.

worth 32 bucks? or should i wait for the price to get even lower??

already have enough games on my queue..

this isnt going to be one of those rare hard to find games in the future is it??

At one point in time, Atlus-published games tended to go out of print quickly and go up in price (notably the Ogre Battle series), but in the past few years, they seem to be more willing to issue higher print runs/reprints, so I wouldn't expect this to be too difficult to find in a few years

[quote name='Escargoexpress']At one point in time, Atlus-published games tended to go out of print quickly and go up in price (notably the Ogre Battle series), but in the past few years, they seem to be more willing to issue higher print runs/reprints, so I wouldn't expect this to be too difficult to find in a few years[/quote] Unless it's a Shin Megami Tensei title. That's when you better find a copy quick.

[quote name='mj1984']saw it at walmart yesterday for 19.99[/quote]

Are you sure it wasn't Grim Grimmoire you saw for $19 at Wal Mart ?

I really wanted this game back when it came out until I found out about it's high difficulty level. Hopefully we'll see more 2D games down the line (I'd love to see what the Playstation 3 and 360 can do...)

[quote name='Wolfpup']I really wanted this game back when it came out until I found out about it's high difficulty level. Hopefully we'll see more 2D games down the line (I'd love to see what the Playstation 3 and 360 can do...)[/quote]

I have this game, and I agree about the difficulty level and regret my purchase. It's definitely a try-before-you-buy game, although I like to see good sales numbers for under the radar games like Odin Sphere, so that part of me is happy that I bought it.

NB: there is an easy difficulty level, however, which I haven't tried out. So what the hell...if y'all are on the fence about buying it, just go and grab it. But one more caveat: I've been playing on PS3, but I've heard that the loading times on PS2 are pretty bad.

[quote name='Escargoexpress']At one point in time, Atlus-published games tended to go out of print quickly and go up in price (notably the Ogre Battle series), but in the past few years, they seem to be more willing to issue higher print runs/reprints, so I wouldn't expect this to be too difficult to find in a few years[/QUOTE]
Actually Atlus have said they are not going to reprint any more games.

Atlus games are going to be hard to find once PS3 games start flooding the market. Good luck find it next year.

[quote name='eau']Still not cheap enough to pull the trigger.

Btw, It has won IGN's RPG game of the year for PS2.[/quote]I feel the same I am thinking liek 19.99 or 25.00 so I get free shipping.

[quote name='Tsukento']Unless it's a Shin Megami Tensei title. That's when you better find a copy quick.[/quote]

Yep! I learned my lesson with that. You're almost best off just buying Atlus games you want when they come out if not IMMEDIATELY as drop down in price.

19.99 at Gamefly now with free shipping. You may need to pay tax (I think there was about $1.50 on mine), but I figured I'd give it a go at this price.

[quote name='leshrac55']19.99 at Gamefly now with free shipping. You may need to pay tax (I think there was about $1.50 on mine), but I figured I'd give it a go at this price.[/quote]

Thats the price there selling it for Used.

[quote name='VWarrior']Yep! I learned my lesson with that. You're almost best off just buying Atlus games you want when they come out if not IMMEDIATELY as drop down in price.[/quote]

I learned my lesson also and snatched up Persona 3. Now its becoming harder to find. Thankfully I already have my copy.

If you've got a Meijer in your area, try there. Yesterday I found some Odin Spheres on clearance for $15.99 - $3 (Santa Bucks discount) = $12.99 + tax.

[quote name='parKer']If you've got a Meijer in your area, try there. Yesterday I found some Odin Spheres on clearance for $15.99 - $3 (Santa Bucks discount) = $12.99 + tax.[/quote]

Thats a helluva deal. Do they have any more in stock? I have none by me. If there sealed maybe we can work out a deal with you buying up the stock they have for me. :p

bread's done
Back