Aliens vs Predator vs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Yeah, but then you like $$$$$$ crap like Riddick and Nine Inch Nails.[/quote]
And you like Justin Timberlake. I think those should cancel each other out.

Brak, you shouldn't be able to say I like movies that take place outside. You got the busted ass version of what I actually said from James Mac so he could get the laughs. :cry:

Re: Last OTT

PR> I never came.

Well of course you didn't. You can't put your arms down.

Which means if you DO go blind, it certainly is from the soap poisoning and nothing else.

2 in a row. I'm that fucking good.

[quote name='Trakan']And you like Justin Timberlake. I think those should cancel each other out.

Brak, you shouldn't be able to say I like movies that take place outside. You got the busted ass version of what I actually said from James Mac so he could get the laughs. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Justin Timberlake is that $$$$a.

And you said exactly that.

You like movies that take place outside.

So, this question is directed at all the QotSA fans here (IE, everyone). What's the best album to start with? They never impressed me, but I feel I haven't given them a good chance.

The opening bit of Dead Rising is damn good. Hope the rest of the game stands up to it. Probably going to hold off on playing it until I'm done with Saint's Row and possibly COD4 as well. I can read the little text bubbles on my HD set but I imagine they're going to be impossible to read on the SD set down in the basement. What is up with 360 games having such small text, devs need to look at their games on crappy sets in addition to nice lcd screens.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']So, this question is directed at all the QotSA fans here (IE, everyone). What's the best album to start with? They never impressed me, but I feel I haven't given them a good chance.[/QUOTE]

Songs for the Deaf is probably the best place to start.

Anyone know where I should get my CoD4? Target has it for $37 w/o tax after Xmas, but I can get it w/ tax for $41 at Best Buy. I kinda don't want to wait though...

[quote name='Moxio']Anyone know where I should get my CoD4? Target has it for $37 w/o tax after Xmas, but I can get it w/ tax for $41 at Best Buy. I kinda don't want to wait though...[/quote]

BB is 38+tax, so you'd only be saving a dollar if you waited til wednesday.

[quote name='wubb']Your Target doesn't charge tax?[/QUOTE]

No it'd be like one dollar less than BB.

I'm contemplating waiting until like 1226 to get it at Target (farther than Best Buy driving, but meh) or getting it ~same price from BB now, save myself the driving hassle, but undoubtedly getting it quite a while from now.

[quote name='zewone']Justin Timberlake is that $$$$a.

And you said exactly that.

You like movies that take place outside.[/quote]

Nothing like it.

[quote name='Moxio']No it'd be like one dollar less than BB.

I'm contemplating waiting until like 1226 to get it at Target (farther than Best Buy driving, but meh) or getting it ~same price from BB now, save myself the driving hassle, but undoubtedly getting it quite a while from now.[/quote]
I'm not sure whether I'll be busting it open soon enough, but I has it now... (and a headset too, so I can hear people talking smack when I suck... ;) )

The sooner you have it, the sooner you could be killing Frosty (not the snowman).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Say what now?[/QUOTE]

Gwen locked a thread asking what should someone do that they got a FS movie instead of a WS movie.

Now, I'm all for trying to get a gift receipt or exchanging it at the store you know it came from, but damn. It's as close to the exact same product as you can get. It's no different than exchanging out a piece of furniture that's the wrong color.

It's not like he was asking where to return this $10 game for full credit for.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Gwen locked a thread asking what should someone do that they got a FS movie instead of a WS movie.

Now, I'm all for trying to get a gift receipt or exchanging it at the store you know it came from, but damn. It's as close to the exact same product as you can get. It's no different than exchanging out a piece of furniture that's the wrong color.

It's not like he was asking where to return this $10 game for full credit for.[/quote]

Sometimes there's a price difference ($5 or so) between FS and WS. My take on the situation is ask gifter where gift came from so you can exchange or get credit toward the correct version. If all else fails, sell it as new on half/ebay/amazon and use the money to get the correct version.

Damn. That rain turned into snow. Add some wind and it's a flurry.

Had another friend over and he tried out the Rock Band drums for the first time. Not too bad, but not great either.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The fuck? I meant to link you to ITDEFX's profile.

He's got you riding the Waaaaambulance for his sig now.

edit: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=17463

There ya go.[/quote]

Hahaha. Whenever I hear kids bitching on CSS and DoDS and shit I always wonder what they'll think of themselves in like ten years when they're in their 20s and look back on themselves and how mature they were.

Now I realize that there are plenty of people that age that never matured past that point. I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster I'm not an immature idiot. That would suck.

[quote name='SithFran']Has anyone finished shopping yet?[/quote]

fuck yes. the only thing we *might* go out to pick up is something tasty for the dog.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:rofl:

The majority of people on this site think he is a complete idiot. That ambulance is gonna need a lot more seats.[/QUOTE]
Seriously. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Now I realize that there are plenty of people that age that never matured past that point. I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster I'm not an immature idiot. That would suck.[/QUOTE]'Twould definitely suck, but you'd be too dumb to realize it. ;)

Who's the other guy on there? Hootie?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Seriously. :lol:

'Twould definitely suck, but you'd be too dumb to realize it. ;)

Who's the other guy on there? Hootie?[/quote]

naes.

Assassin's Creed is $40 at BB. I wonder if I'd like it.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Hmm how about a dcfox's ass vs everyone's weiner OTT? For old times sake, and in the spirit of the holidays of course.[/quote]

pix plox?

[quote name='Rocko']I like him.[/QUOTE]
Eh, seems to me like all he's capable of posting are memes from 4chan.

At least that's what got him on my ignore list initially.

[quote name='Rocko']naes.

Assassin's Creed is $40 at BB. I wonder if I'd like it.[/quote]

360 version too? Article I saw that mentioned it seemed to indicate PS3 only (like COD4 is 38 for 360 only this week, was 44 for PS3 last week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back