Ace Combat 5 only $4.99 at SEARS! Major YMMV

There will be a huge-ass disclaimer on this one, for sure.

I bet they meant Ace Combat 4 and someone grabbed the wrong pic. Whoops.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']$4.99 is also a good goddamn deal for armed and dangerous....[/quote]
That's what I was thinking...

Anyway, I added "Major YMMV" to the OP title.

He said the deal will only be good on Saturday. SO I am assuming the AD will be in Friday's paper.

I am assuming its this Saturday and not the one after Thanksgiving.

[quote name='buster90']He said the deal will only be good on Saturday. SO I am assuming the AD will be in Friday's paper.

I am assuming its this Saturday and not the one after Thanksgiving.[/quote]

could you post a link to that guys post or send me a pm?

[quote name='ryosnk']Hey, if anyone can pricematch it on any other store I would like to know?[/quote]

if I can get my hands on an ad, I will be able to pricematch it at the Wal-Mart I work at. We have at least 6 copies of it right now too :)

I work at Sears.... in electronics... I have seen the ad. This IS a typo, it was SUPPOSED to mean AC4. I asked the brand central manager to find this out, since I was dumbfounded when I saw it, and he said that only our "value games" were going to be $5, and our "value games" are in clearly labeled little boxes and most are currently $15. AC4 is one of those. But hey, ya never know, could have some luck somewhere. Not every employee or dept. is smart.

[quote name='Scotty P']I work at Sears.... in electronics... I have seen the ad. This IS a typo, it was SUPPOSED to mean AC4. I asked the brand central manager to find this out, since I was dumbfounded when I saw it, and he said that only our "value games" were going to be $5, and our "value games" are in clearly labeled little boxes and most are currently $15. AC4 is one of those. But hey, ya never know, could have some luck somewhere. Not every employee or dept. is smart.[/quote]

Anyway you can take a pic or scan of this ad? It's be nice to price match. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Sears would be wise to put the AC 5 games in a back room until the sale is over.[/quote]

Yes they would, thats why we are going to have to hit up Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc early Saturday morning before word spreads that they shouldn't PM the Ace Combat 5 game. I just called my local Sears to see if they had the Saturday ad yet, and they said that they only had one and not any to give out yet. I might buy a newspaper, but I'd be pissed if I spent .50 and didn't get the ad in it.

Hmm, I think I'll try to get it at Sears that morning. If not I'll try to get a price match at Best Buy or CC. Anyway, Sears still has time to fix the problem.

When I'm in there tomorrow I'll grab an extra ad or two and scan them in. But the one that was accused of being photoshopped is indeed real.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']$4.99 is also a good goddamn deal for armed and dangerous....[/quote]

fuck yes it is! I almost bought it today at Sears for $14.99, but grabbed Soul Calibur II (Xbox) for $9.99 instead. Glad I didn't now, I'll be all over that next week!

November 20th?? That just happens to be my 32nd birthday! Happy birthday to me!!

am i the only one who would buy all those games list for 4.99 each i really dont care what game it is but 4.99 I buy almost anything at that price

[quote name='buster90']I think Wal-mart is the best chance. Most employees there are clueless and don't know anything.[/quote]

This is very true. Wal-Mart likes to put some of the dumbest people who know nothing about electronics in that department. I am probably the biggest videogame person in the whole store and they have me push carts and put old people back in electroncis. Just to show you how much they know, I've called up there two different times to ask a question about videogames. Once I called and asked if they had the new "XCubestation" and they said that they did but was sold out. Another time I called and asked for "Grand Turismo: San Andreas" and they said we were sold out of that too. It is now my personal mission to stick it to the man known as Wal-Mart. If everyone can, go to Wal-Mart and clean out their Ace Combat 5 games. :)

[quote name='slidecage']am i the only one who would buy all those games list for 4.99 each i really dont care what game it is but 4.99 I buy almost anything at that price[/quote]

You aren't the only one, although I already have some of those games. And Ace Combat 4 (the one that should be pictured) is a great buy for $5.

[quote name='rawisjericho'][quote name='buster90']I think Wal-mart is the best chance. Most employees there are clueless and don't know anything.[/quote]

This is very true. Wal-Mart likes to put some of the dumbest people who know nothing about electronics in that department. I am probably the biggest videogame person in the whole store and they have me push carts and put old people back in electroncis. Just to show you how much they know, I've called up there two different times to ask a question about videogames. Once I called and asked if they had the new "XCubestation" and they said that they did but was sold out. Another time I called and asked for "Grand Turismo: San Andreas" and they said we were sold out of that too. It is now my personal mission to stick it to the man known as Wal-Mart. If everyone can, go to Wal-Mart and clean out their Ace Combat 5 games. :)[/quote]

Think of it like this though. If some idiot called you while you were working and asked about a game you KNEW didn't exist such as Gran Turismo San Andreas would you rather explain that they must be confused (and thereby take the chance of pissing them off) or would you rather say its out of stock (and quickly get them off the phone).

[quote name='slidecage']usuallly its limit 1 unless you want them to call the store and check...[/quote]

you could have your family members or friends take the sale bill in after you are done and PM it at least :D

or do this... PM a copy at 8:00 am, go back in at 12:00 pm and get another (usually when electronic associates go to their hour lunch). then come back after 5:00 pm and get another (thats when the morning people are usually gone by.)

bread's done
Back