Cheap Laser Pointers?

laser points are very fun to mess with people with, especially when they aren't expecting you to have one. but i've only seen them at gas stations, and they run about $5 there

Check ur local dirt-mall{Fleamarket}.The chinese people at mine get all sorts of stuff shipped here and sell it cheap.They have big boxes of them usually with a nice assortment of the things that make little pictures{I.e. crosshair,dot,ufo,etc.}

laser pointer = 100+ hours of fun... for your cat

those who thinks laserpointing the crotch areas in theaters is funny, please find a hobby... fast.

[quote name='rimsforsale']laser pointer = 100+ hours of fun... for your cat

those who thinks laserpointing the crotch areas in theaters is funny, please find a hobby... fast.[/quote]

...which reminds me of when I was in high school: these stupid kids during assemblies.... ::shakes head::

laser pointers were banned at my school a few years back...apparently some kid got blinded in one eye by one.

I was at the movies on Friday and someone was shooting one at the screen. That shit was funny 10 years ago... Wait, no it wasn't funny then either.

[quote name='moiety'][quote name='rimsforsale']laser pointer = 100+ hours of fun... for your cat

those who thinks laserpointing the crotch areas in theaters is funny, please find a hobby... fast.[/quote]

...which reminds me of when I was in high school: these stupid kids during assemblies.... ::shakes head::[/quote]
dont shake your head at me

To the original topic poster. Go to your local dollar store. I got one that works pretty well for a $1. I was surprised that it was that cheap.

bread's done
Back