What have you received recently?

Foladar

CAGiversary!
What "Free Stuff" and Contest wins have you gotten lately? Feel free to scan or snap a photo of your recent swag, include it here with a link and show it off! No spam, no trading it, etc .. just advertise your new goodies. This is a trial thread, depending on usage.

You should include these to make it easier:
Name of said free stuff
Link of said free stuff

Opinional but suggested:
Photo of said free stuff

Lets try not to clutter the thread with postings about the free stuff, but rather just include posts of what you've received (not sent for).
Nothing from referrals. Free stuff and contest wins only!

The stuff I've got from CAG.

A free Chick fil A coupon, free Spin magazine subscription for the gf, and a set of headphones from the win something from our warehouse thread.

Also, I got a subscription to Ebony magazine (didn't sign up for it, but got it and got billed for it from the free mag thread), the free 2000 Wii points card I was supposed to have got. Didn't get it, but got charged for 2 months on the stupid site that was supposed to send it to me for $14.99 even after they said they said they cancelled it and eventually got one month refunded. Still no card.

All and all, for every item I've gotten free I've gotten a bill for something else from this forum. Eh, nothing's free though.

I know its going to occur, so I'm going to say it now.
No referral stuff here either, if you received it via a referral site - please keep that in the referral section.

[quote name='whitedeath']ultimo that o.p from pepsi looks cool[/QUOTE]
While it does look cool, this type of reply should be avoided in the future as it will simply clutter the thread, rather than allow people to sort thru what people have received and deem the offer a "success" .. I'm going to leave this post and delete all future off-topic posts so we can keep it to a minimum and thus allow the great photos of free stuff come out. I'll also be making a new monthly thread for the free stuff, unless this thread is pretty empty come Feb08 [or a new Jan08 thread if this thread is really full by then]

6x GamePacks and 2x Faceplates from Tropicana - Havn't arrived yet but within a week or so.

[quote name='KoA']6x GamePacks and 2x Faceplates from Tropicana - Havn't arrived yet but within a week or so.[/quote]

it is what you've recieved not what you've ordered

From BzzAgent:
Listerine Quick Dissolving White Strips
Sonicare Flexcare + UV Sanitizer
PICT1399.jpg

The cat was free too! For real.

From the CAGcast and UGO:
Slim PS2 + Buzz
Unfortunately, the PS2 isn't here yet!

From Ichigo1993:
Wave Race for the Virtual Console

From LetsPlayWii:
12000 Wii Points

From Inhabitat:
"Roots" sustainability t-shirt
tshirtwinners.jpg

From Windows Live Search Club:
Windows Vista Ultimate
PICT1229.jpg

From dragon_image18:
$20 Paypal for creating a banner for his Wii 4 Health site

That might be all of the free stuff I've gotten recently. Featured in one of the pictures is a little cat named Bean. She was free, too, though she didn't remain without cost for very long...

A subscription to EGM
A subscription to TV Guide
A subscription to SPIN
A free sprint t shirt
A free 1 gig usb flashdrive (via buy.com w/google check out)
A $20 dominos gift card (via mircrosoft x marks the spot contest)

Free things from CAG~
52 Week Blockbuster movie rental card
4000 Micros
1 GB flash drive
Should have some gamepacks and faceplates on the way also

Since this is the first thread, we'll allow minimum discussion in this thread though the point of the thread is to show off your free swag you've received from offers in the free stuff & contest forum. Again, that would mean no referral stuff, including what you've received from whatever referral site.

[quote name='Foladar']Since this is the first thread, we'll allow minimum discussion in this thread though the point of the thread is to show off your free swag you've received from offers in the free stuff & contest forum. Again, that would mean no referral stuff, including what you've received from whatever referral site.[/QUOTE]

i am confused here man. so when i get my surround sound from bommertown. i can show a pic and say from boomertown? with no ref link?

[quote name='whitedeath']i am confused here man. so when i get my surround sound from bommertown. i can show a pic and say from boomertown? with no ref link?[/quote]I think he is saying we shouldn't post items from any referral site.

Things I've gotten recently:
Fraternity of STI t-shirt.

Xbox 360 Controller from Live Search Club, The Prestige Blu-Ray from the Blu-Ray training website. Still saving towards that 360 on Live Search. :D

For now, the 360 controller is a kickass PC gamepad.

[quote name='whitedeath']i am confused here man. so when i get my surround sound from bommertown. i can show a pic and say from boomertown? with no ref link?[/QUOTE]
IF the item was received from a referral site (including but not limited to: Rewards1, the Lagoons, PrizeRebel, etc) then it would be ideally posted in a referral thread as proof there, and not here. The items shown off here should be items that were received via threads posted in the "Contests & Free Stuff" section.

[quote name='whitedeath']well then maybe one should be made in the referal section. only thing is you say where it came from and no referal links. then[/QUOTE]
That wouldn't make much sense since people are already posting their proof photos in their own threads. Even if you say no referral links, it'll occur, and it already happens enough in the questions thread.

[quote name='Run4Fun']iowaholdem, you own at getting free stuff. I've only gotten 2 EGM subscriptions from CAG.[/quote]Haha, thanks! It's been a good year, though really my first year of trying to get as much free stuff as I can. My list of free stuff from all sites probably totals over $1000! I must say though, the highlights are definitely the PS2 + Buzz (thanks UGO, oh, and where is it?!) and the Sonicare Flexcare toothbrush - it's amazing! Though I am wearing my Inhabitat shirt right now, which I love. Man, I'm surrounded by free stuff! Yesssss!

Things I've gotten recently:
1600 Xbox points from that gaming lagoon site, just started earning credits w/ them so very happy w/ the free points.

[quote name='jumbo11']Xbox 360 HDDVD Bundle from Amazon
Wii Bundle from Comedy Central.

Will post pics soon. :)[/quote]Ah yes, you lucky lucky bastard. Haha. I want to see those pictures!

NO referral stuff. Only post your contest and freebie stuff!
Any referral stuff from any website will be deleted.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Today I received my Wii component cables from Gaminglagoon. Took me about 30 minutes to get.[/quote]Way to not read any of the posts Foladar has put in here. Delete!

live search club

2 lifechat 3000 headsets
6 xbox 360 for windows wireless controllers
1 lifecam video cam for pc
2 copies of fable
2 copies of kameo
1 copy of pgr 3
1 zune black

sony free blu ray disc

the prestige

tropicana twist off the cap

13 gamepacks
12 faceplates
17500 ms points

here is some free stuff ive recieved in the last few months.
my EGM subscription renewed, thanks to the free mag thread
Hex Isle game and Afrin nose spray from Bzz! thanks to this site for finding it
and 1GB mem stick and card from buy.com using google checkout! FREE

free%20coll.JPG

[quote name='Run4Fun']iowaholdem, you own at getting free stuff. I've only gotten 2 EGM subscriptions from CAG.[/quote]

Yea I have pretty much only gotten 15 free years of EGM here

Received 2 gamepacks awhile ago. Recently received a Xbox 360 controller and receiver from Live Search Club. I received Guardian Blu-Ray yesterday.

^ you lucky bastard! i hardly ever win anything yet you win 2 consoles! go play the lotto man you'll only win the grand prize

bread's done
Back