* * * * - 4 votes

What have you received recently?

#2821 Gram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   903 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:34 PM

Had a lucky streak in the last month. Won a Pop figure, a bottle opener, a Doctor Who action figure, and some Titan Breaking Bad figures. All from facebook giveaways.

So basically a lot of toys, The good kind though.

Posted Image

#2822 juubei1i   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   266 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:30 AM

this seems as good a place as any to ask this.  what sites can you guys recommend (other than this one) that has lists of compiled contests?

my son's boyscout troop gathers donations to put together raffle baskets during their annual fund raiser.  I'd like to start taking contests more seriously in an effort to win some nice swag for them to raffle off.  Variety is cool but things like steam codes and intangibles would be useless to the people that attend.

#2823 JStryke  

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:33 PM

Had a good month or so winning different game giveaways. Won The Escapists and Zombie Army Trilogy on twitch and won Hand of Fate last night on Twitter.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#2824 AEJustin1   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ CAGiversary!   600 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:36 AM

I won motley crue/ Alice Cooper tickets on the radio the other day :)

#2825 pyoobez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1739 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

Got an XBox One Master Chief Collection entirely free from using Swagbucks (took me about 5-6 months of saving amazon credit) as well as a cheap HDMI switcher since my cable company makes me use a box now.

Also got the Groot Bobblehead Pop from Disney Movie Rewards

Max: Curse of the Brotherhood for the XBone from that M&Ms promotion.

A NASA window decal from Pepsi Points.

Moustachio.png

#2826 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5343 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:52 PM

2x - Free - Used - Laptop - Dell Inspiron N4110 - Craigslist

1x - Free - Used - Toy - Voltron II Deluxe Gladitor Set - Craigslist <- Everything still in the original box

2x - Free - Used - Toy - A-Team Action Figures 1983 - Craigslist <- No weapons

1x - Free - Used - Desktop - Unknown Company - Frag Box PC from 2006 - Craigslist

-Specs-

--Memory: 1 Gb

--Video: 128 Mb Onboard Intel

--Hard drive: 40 Gb

1x - Free - Used - Toy - Thundercats 1987 - Bengali - Craigslit

6x - Free - Tickets - Entry - SUNSET CRUISE Night Club - Meetup

6x - Free - Tickets - Drink Passes - SUNSET CRUISE Night Club - Meetup Fashion Society

1x - Free - New - DVD/Movie - Digimon Collection - Season 1 to 4 - FYE Going Out of Business Free Section

1x - Free - New - DVD/Movie - Farscape - The Complete Series - FYE Going Out of Business Free Section

10x - Free - New - Computer Periperhals - 2GB USBs - Radioshack - Going out of business sale - Had a $5.00 off coupon off next purchase. The store owner just gave me the entire carton of USBs.

6x - Free - Tickets - Movies - Home - Riverdale Reading Club

3x - Free - New - DVD - Operating Systems - Multi-Install Disk of Linux OS - Linux Mint 17 XFCE/Lubuntu 14.04/Ubuntu 14.04 - 32/64 Bit with UEFI support for those hard to install laptops - Meetup NYLUG

1x - Free - New - Rewards Card - $50 - Dave & Busters - RiteAid Call in giveaway

Megazell's Free and Legal PC Games!

http://freeandlegalpcgames.wordpress.com/

It's free or Fuck it!

#2827 Blade   Xenaphobic, Warrior Princess CAGiversary!   10257 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:40 AM

Whhhha? You were able to get all of that free from FYE? Man, I might have to drive an hour to check out my nearest one. :(

#2828 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5343 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:22 PM

Whhhha? You were able to get all of that free from FYE? Man, I might have to drive an hour to check out my nearest one. :(

FYE is dead in my area of NYC. I went on the last day before they closed shop and they had thrown out a ton of DVDs, headphones and other stuff. It was too much of a mess for me to go through but it looks like it was a good drop the day they tossed.

It's free or Fuck it!

#2829 taomaster99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

taomaster99

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:57 PM

this seems as good a place as any to ask this.  what sites can you guys recommend (other than this one) that has lists of compiled contests?

my son's boyscout troop gathers donations to put together raffle baskets during their annual fund raiser.  I'd like to start taking contests more seriously in an effort to win some nice swag for them to raffle off.  Variety is cool but things like steam codes and intangibles would be useless to the people that attend.

I use this site when I'm on my contest kick - http://www.sweepstakestoday.com/

They break down between categories of prizes (one time, instant win, daily, weekly, etc.) and by kinds of prizes (toys, electronics, furniture, etc.).  You don't have to create a login but if you do then you can track the different categories like daily and weekly so you don't have to hunt for them each time.

#2830 Kogami  

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:40 AM

I won a deck of cards from Black&Mild, and a copy of BF Hardline on PS4 from gamedealdaily.

#2831 qbanita  

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:08 PM

2 free hair dye coupons

free bath and body work item and travel size item

free mars chocolate

$10 off a $10 purchase at pennys 

free item from vs

a pack of shaving razors 

I think thats it 

Equistina.png

#2832 slowdive21   CAG/Hoarder/Archivist of Pop Culture CAGiversary!   11091 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

a pack of shaving razors 

I think thats it 

I love how you specified. Totally a stereotype. ;) These razors are for shaving, not cutting. haha

#2833 qbanita  

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:53 PM

I love how you specified. Totally a stereotype. ;) These razors are for shaving, not cutting. haha

I was going to put razors and I completely thought of the above^, I was like let me be safe ;)

Equistina.png

#2834 Lacey Cameron  

Lacey Cameron

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:58 AM

Sounds out of topic, but I received a free lipstick from MAC. I saved up the empty containers and had been given a free one when I bought a new one. 

#2835 Gram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   903 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:18 PM

I got two big square pieces of metal with a hole in them from Marlboro today, apparently as a birthday gift. Very odd. I assume they're supposed to be coasters that double as bottle openers.

Posted Image

#2836 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3531 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:15 AM

I got lucky and came home with such a hot stranger... I am so jealous of you all..

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#2837 Gram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   903 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:27 AM

I got a USB hub in the mail the other day. I have no idea where it came from.

Posted Image

#2838 Chemicalgamer01   Huge R&C fan CAGiversary!   1156 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Chemicalgamer01

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:13 AM

been a while sense i last updated oops lol

what i got RECENTLY was the following: 

Two $10 AMC movie theatre gift cards from a work thing

a copy of sniper elite 3 ultimate edition (digital code) for PS4 

5 Fandango movie Vouchers from MCR 

A bunch of comics from free comic book day as well as serial Digital #1 marvel issues from an avengers Doritos promotion

2 Fandango movie tickets to age of ultron from the same Doritos promotion and two collectors comics.

a Captain MURRCIA avengers pop figure for free from pop tarts (they messed up my account with kelloggsfamilyrewards and sent me one of the pop figures for free for the loss of my avengers codes) 

and various birthday presents earlier this year. 

~party hard~

#2839 qbanita  

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:37 AM

Two boxes of VS Hair Dye, Bath and Body works travel sized lotion, pizza pan, wine set, gatorade coupon, bbq sauce, tostino chips, spatula, siracha ketchup, and a marinade :)

Equistina.png

#2840 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5343 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

14 x - Free - Used - Desktop - Dell Optiplex 170L - Craigslist Free Section

14 x - Free - Used - Monitors - Dell E1914H - Craigslist Free Section

05 x - Free - Used - Desktop - Dell Optiplex GX150 - Craigslist Free Section

05 x - Free - Used - Desktop - Samsung SyncMaster 150MP - Craigslist Free Section

19 x - Free - Used - Keyboard - Acer SK-9020 - Craigslist Free Section

40 x - Free - New - Hard Drive - Seagate 500 GB SATA ST500DM002 - Craigslist Free Section

06 x - Free - Used - Laptops - Apple MacBook Pro MC118LL - Craigslist Free Section

01 x - Free - Used - Server - Dell PowerEdge 800 - Craigslist Free Section

01 x - Free - New - Desktop Case and Powersupply - No name brand and/or model - Craigslist Free Section

06 x - Free - Movie Tickets - Loews Theatre Vouchers - Movie Trivia Winnings - Brune's Bar

01 x - Free - RiteAid - $200 Gift Card - NYC E-Cycling Voucher 

01 x - Free - Staples - $200 Gift Card - NYC E-Cycling Voucher 

It's free or Fuck it!

#2841 qbanita  

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:10 AM

Iced tea set
Vitamins
Phone cases
Battery phone case

Equistina.png

#2842 LovelyDamiana  

LovelyDamiana

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:15 PM

Anybody ever win on online instant win games?

#2843 Halo 2  

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:26 AM

ice cream!