Free EGM subscription

Thanks for posting it for those of us who don't spend all day on the these boards and have every message and thread memorized. :)

there is no catch...it was a site that seemed like somebody gave them my email (because they called me jackie, my name is willie not jackie) and it said "a free gift to to from us at (site name) but they have been sending me other emails that seem legit....if u dont want to do it you don't have to...i would doubt that they give out your info

Good lord. Signed up for this. No idea how many years I have stacked up... need to go check. :)

EDIT: Just May 08? Holy crap; I need to sign up for more!

[quote name='emperordahc']Good lord. Signed up for this. No idea how many years I have stacked up... need to go check. :)

EDIT: Just May 08? Holy crap; I need to sign up for more![/quote]

how do you check how many issues you have left?

[quote name='Josef']Thanks. I'm assuming they'll just extend my current subscription by a year if I sign up?[/quote]

Unfortunately for me, I had 2 copies of this magazine coming each month for a few months. So, ymmv.

Call customer support and they fix it for you.
[quote name='blakhawkjohn']Unfortunately for me, I had 2 copies of this
magazine coming each month for a few months. So, ymmv.[/quote]

How long will it take to receive the issues? I subscribed for both EGM and GFW 2 weeks ago and haven't received any, but it says I only have 11 issues left for EGM and 9 for GFW, wtf

Thanks Op! Just started receiving issues for the first free egm offer i ever did, so hopefully this will net me a second year. can't complain if it doesn't though, as this after all is, F-R-E-E!

bread's done
Back