hilarious evil Mario mod

LOVED it. I thought it was hilarious! Each time I went to try a different way, bam - dead. It took me about 15 minutes to beat it. I was at -8 lives. Everyone should download this one and give it a try.

[quote name='Scorch']LOVED it. I thought it was hilarious! Each time I went to try a different way, bam - dead. It took me about 15 minutes to beat it. I was at -8 lives. Everyone should download this one and give it a try.[/QUOTE]How do you beat it?

[quote name='TimPV3']How do you beat it?[/quote]

you can't, you can make it to the end though, so i counted that as "beating" it. Every time you reach the flag, a bullet takes you out

please that is nothing these are mind bogglingly difficult

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-oXFDkDGZg&feature=related[/media]

[quote name='Scorch']you can't, you can make it to the end though, so i counted that as "beating" it. Every time you reach the flag, a bullet takes you out[/quote]

Did you watch the video? You can get past the flag bullet.

[quote name='Trakan']Did you watch the video? You can get past the flag bullet.[/QUOTE]

Not only can you get past the flag pole their is another level afterwards and judging by some of the scenes shown at the end of the video there are many other levels. Maybe it's a full SMB mod? I wonder how cheap its version of Bowser would be? :lol: I'm currently at the half way point in the second level. If you grab a mushroom you get so muscular that the floor crumbles beneath you. At least the half way point flags work in your favor. Nothing else does. The invincibility star even kills you.

bread's done
Back