BDB's Auctions (used Ultimate Matrix DVD Collection)

To use USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate, the items have to fit within one of the specially labeled Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes. The dimensions of the two PM FR boxes are 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" and 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" x 13-5/8". You can see the boxes available by going to http://shop.usps.com, then click the "For Mailing/Shipping" box to the right.

You're not allowed to tape Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes together to fit a larger item. If you do this, you'll be charged the normal Priority Mail rate.

Not sure if you can fit all those games in any of the PM FR boxes I've seen. The box of games could be shipped Media Mail using your own packaging.

If you go to the USPS web site, you can price out shipping using the calculator. You need to enter weight and dimensions because USPS uses dimensional weight pricing with Priority Mail for items over one cubic foot in size that are being shipped to Zones 5-8.

Tactics and IV are gone.

Also, I was unable to push one of the few $5 FFXII copies I got at TRU, and one of the Rogue Galaxies I picked up at 2 for $20 due to CC's glitch a few weeks back. I'd be more than happy to make my money back and give them up at cost + shipping, if anyone missed out. I am just a bit leery of trading through here. I prefer the little bit of security I have with eBay. I'll let you know.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Tactics and IV will be ending in a couple of hours.

Also, I was unable to push one of the few $5 FFXII copies I got at TRU, and one of the Rogue Galaxies I picked up at 2 for $20 due to CC's glitch a few weeks back. I'd be more than happy to make my money back and give them up at cost + shipping, if anyone missed out. I am just a bit leery of trading through here. I prefer the little bit of security I have with eBay. I'll let you know.[/quote]

Sealed FF XII for $8? You have yourself a deal!

Thanks for the bump.

All right. If I decide they will go to CAGs, the FFXII copy is all yours, brother. I'll let you know in the next day or two.

Here's my only problem. When it comes to dealing with selling crap online and shipping and what not, I am a complete moron. I have been using USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate service for all my stuff, because it makes my life very easy. I don't have a scale to weigh the stuff, time to go the post office, etc. Thus, being able to get the shipping boxes/envelopes sent to my house, picked up, and not having to weigh anything is great for me. So, please, treat me like a moron and explain to me what I'd have to do to ship Media Mail. Pack it up, address it, and bring it to the Post Office to be weighed for postage? Again, excuse my ignorance (sad...I got a 3.92 in college as a Philosophy/Honors Program student), but when it comes to certain everyday things, I am completely ignorant. My fiancee usually takes care of such things for me.

Thanks CAG.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Thanks for the bump.

All right. If I decide they will go to CAGs, the FFXII copy is all yours, brother. I'll let you know in the next day or two.

Here's my only problem. When it comes to dealing with selling crap online and shipping and what not, I am a complete moron. I have been using USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate service for all my stuff, because it makes my life very easy. I don't have a scale to weigh the stuff, time to go the post office, etc. Thus, being able to get the shipping boxes/envelopes sent to my house, picked up, and not having to weigh anything is great for me. So, please, treat me like a moron and explain to me what I'd have to do to ship Media Mail. Pack it up, address it, and bring it to the Post Office to be weighed for postage? Again, excuse my ignorance (sad...I got a 3.92 in college as a Philosophy/Honors Program student), but when it comes to certain everyday things, I am completely ignorant. My fiancee usually takes care of such things for me.

Thanks CAG.[/quote]

You don't have to weight it. Just find yourself a bubble lined envelope and seal it up in that. Thats what I do, then hand it to them and say I want to ship this first class. Then they charge you $2-3.

USED Nintendo 64 + Expansion Pak - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260200096353&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
NEW All Pro Football 2K8 (PS3) $.99 :hot: - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260200098667&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
NEW LEGO Star Wars (360, not PH) $.99 :hot: - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260200099146&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

Also, the auctions for the GameCube Game Boy Player and Resident Evil 4 (GC) are both ending within the next day or so and are still very low. Might want to check them out.

Resident Evil 4 and the Game Boy Player are both up within 2 hours. RE4 is still at only $1.04, so even with S&H, you could walk off with a good deal. I think it's still like $15 used at GS.

Lastly, the MVP Baseball 2005 auction is up in about 4 hours. It's already at $52 now, so I think that's pretty much done.

The PS1 lot is the next big thing to go. It's gotten a lot more action that I could have hoped for. That's wrapping up in over a day. The BFG 7600GT and GameCube will end before the lot, but neither has seen any action, yet.

I hit up a number of the clearance sales today. Got some stuff for me and got some stuff to sale. Also, I had some crap laying around from various secret Santas, mean friends, whatever. Probably nothing you guys would be interested, but check them out under my listings, anyway.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZbiggcomputers

Some of the titles include Jeanne D'Arc, MLB Power Pros (PS2), Final Fantasy III, and Elite Beat Agents.

Thanks.

Well, I bit on the copy of Persona 3 I found at a local mall yesterday. Just put it up in a bundle with the copies of FFXII and RG that I was unable to push a week ago. Good luck.

Also, the GameCube bundle still has about 12 hours to go, and I decided to throw a very small extra in if a CAG wins. When I was breaking everything down a week ago, I forget about my copy of Resident Evil 0. I doubt I can really get anything for it (only got a few bucks for RE4 the other day), so I will throw it in. Just contact via eBay to let me know you are from CAG, if you are the winning bidder.

Oh, and the lot of used PS1 games is also up within 12 hours. I was very surprised with how much action it has gotten (up to $71). Up until I posted it, I had no clue any of those titles really had much value. On that note, what do you think I could get for this stuff:

FFVII (green)
FFVIII
FFIX (green)
FF Tactics (green)
RE Director's Cut
RE2
RE3
Resident Evil Survivor
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor Underground
Soviet Strike
Nuclear Strike
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions

These are the PS games I keep telling myself that I will always go back to, but I haven't in years. With my 360, PS3, and PC (plus, real life), I honestly don't see myself playing PS games ever again. What do you think I could possibly get for that stuff all together?

Well, while I'm at it, what do you think this could snatch?

FFX
FFX-2
FFXII (Collector's Edition)
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Zone of the Enders
Zone of the Enders 2
Red Faction 2
Bully

One last bump for the GameCube, Xavix, and 7600GT. All ending within the hour. Also, if anyone can give me feedback on the two lists in the last post, I'd really appreciate it.

Holy, Jesus! I ended up getting $127.50 for the PS1 lot. I almost sold all those games (plus a bunch of old sports games) on Craigslist, plus a broken PS1, two controllers, and a memory card for only $50! I guess I am very lucky that deal fell through.

Am I wrong in this situation?

I sold the 7600GT/Zalman HSF combo I originally had listed in this post. The guy sends me payment through PayPal, but when I go to print out the label, PayPal keeps kicking me back, saying that the address is not formatted the way that the USPS wants. Basically, the guy lives in a town that should be two words, but he has it as one. All right, no problem. I mail him and tell him what happened, figuring we can fix it. The guy had excellent feedback, so I didn't see a potential problem.

But then he responds saying there isn't anything he can do and that I should just skip the PayPal shipping label and send the item to him, anyway. Now, I am new to selling stuff on eBay, but I know too many people who end up getting screwed when not leaving a nice paper trail for themselves. If it was a $5 game, I wouldn't care, but it's a video card and HSF that I spent $150 on, and that he paid $50. I didn't want to end up screwed out of the moeny if something happens.

So, I respond nicely, simply stating that I like having a paper trail. Now, he starts getting a little weird. He tells me that he will give me a great feedback, if I just ship the card as soon possible. He tells me I should stop being so paranoid. I started out feeling pretty good about this buyer, but at this point, he is not making me very confident. I give him one last opportunity to fix the situation, or I will just refund him his money, but now he tells me that he isn't going to change the name of his town to make the post office happy. A little while later, he gives me another message with the name of the town spelled the way he does it. It was all very nasty.

I really don't like the idea of not getting money for this hardware, considering it becomes more worthless as each day passes, but I also don't want to get screwed.

i've had that happen before. you should have an option within paypal to print the label regardless of the mail address formatting.

Yes, true, but if you edit the address in any way, even to add a space between a town's name, PayPal throws up flags, and you're not as protected as you once were. In the end, I refunded the guy's money, and we mutually agreed to the Unpaid Item claim. He was pretty nasty about everything and acting quite odd, so I don't feel too bad about it, now.

One day left for the N64 + Expansion Pak ($5.00) , sealed All Pro Football ($.99), and sealed LEGO Star Wars II non-PH ($5.50).

About two days left for the sealed copies of Jeanne D'Arc, MLB Power Pros (PS2), and Final Fantasy III (DS).

All right, the four N64 wrestling games, controller, and 3rd party rumble/memory pack auction is up in about 10 hours, and it still is just a $1.04 (plus shipping, which I will gladly reduce a bit for a CAG).

Also, the three auctions for MLB Power Pros, Jeanne D'Arc, and Final Fantasy III are over in about a day, so keep an eye on them, as well.

Well, all that is left, as far as games go, is the PS2 RPG Bundle. Thanks to any CAGs that bid up my items. I guess no one here won anything, because I didn't get any messages about shipping discounts.

I have re-listed the 7600GT that I had a problem when dealing with the winning bidder earler in the month. Also, there is a lot of used rap CDs that I put up. The last lot of used rap CDs did a lot better than I thought, so I am guessing a few people might actually be interested in these.

bread's done
Back