Free samples of WEIRD cologne.. money scent, ash tray scent... wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandreJackson

CAG Veteran
http://www.WeirdFragrances.com

this site is giving away 1ml vials of some really weird colognes... heres the list of scents they have

*Grease Monkey
*The Love Of Money
*Pumpkin Spice
*Cajun Delight
*Burning Rubber
*Fourth of July
*Ash Tray
*Magazine Pages
*Fresh Bread
*Hot Cookies

lets hope it comes in:bouncy:

Translation:

*Grease Monkey = smell like auto shop
*The Love Of Money = smell like dirty money
*Pumpkin Spice = smell like leftover pie
*Cajun Delight = smell like stinky seafood
*Burning Rubber = smell like buring tires
*Fourth of July = smell like a pyromaniac
*Ash Tray = smell like second hand smoke
*Magazine Pages = smell like cheap hooker
*Fresh Bread = smell like a bakery
*Hot Cookies = smell like a pedophile

:spam: = smell like a noob post.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Translation:
*Magazine Pages = smell like cheap hooker
[/quote]

Why do hookers smell like magazine pages? :whistle2:(

This has to be the greatest free thing in awile posted on cag I went with burning rubber im gonna spray it on some people when I get it =D

WAIT A MINUTE.....

remember that free screen cleaner stuff that was on here? after i signed up for that, i got emails in my gmail box for other free products. I remember it having the same url usually. It started from a promotion i signed up for on here. It had this at the bottom:

Thank You,
CleanYourScreen.com

213 N. Saint Charles, Abbeville, LA 70510, USA

What does this email have at the bottom????

Thanks,
WeirdFragrances Staff

EITHER THIS IS SPAM, OR SOMEONE PROMOTION THEIR SITE!

[quote name='strongpimphand']WAIT A MINUTE.....

remember that free screen cleaner stuff that was on here? after i signed up for that, i got emails in my gmail box for other free products. I remember it having the same url usually. It started from a promotion i signed up for on here. It had this at the bottom:

Thank You,
CleanYourScreen.com

What does this email have at the bottom????

Thanks,
WeirdFragrances Staff

EITHER THIS IS SPAM, OR SOMEONE PROMOTION THEIR SITE![/quote]
Wait, did you ever get the free cleaner stuff?

EDIT: I just found this:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164556&highlight=free+cleaner

Yeah, now I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this, I bet now it is a total scam...I re-read closer the privacy policy, look at the highlighted parts..
Cookie/Tracking Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.

Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. By submitting this information, you verify and assert that the submitted information belongs directly to yourself. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. If an e-mail address is submitted, you may receive mailings from time to time from us. These mailings will only originate from WeirdFragrances directly, and your information will never be sold to any other parties. We do not collect any information through the 'Send to a Friend' portion of our website.

Guarantee of Product
Products will be shipped upon an advertiser purchasing a production run and this production run being completed. We do not ship unbranded products, and do not ourselves bear the financial burden of providing these products. WeirdFragrances makes no guarantees or promises that your request will be fulfilled in a timely manner or fashion and can not guarantee that you will receive your requested product at all.

Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes or any other commercial purposes.

Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.

We reserve the right to deny service to any individual for any reason we see fit without an explanation to the end user.

We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.

looks like these fragrances are all fake...I would make a $5 bet on it at least, but if anyone does get this in a couple months please post (I will if I magically receive mine)

Looks like I should of clicked the second page of this thread before I signed up. :lol: Oh well, I gave them a junk e-mail anyway.

month and a half later....has anyone received any of this crap? or was i right about it being a scam?

i should drive to that address they provided and punch lights out

[quote name='hero101']Since no one received their scents, the Mods should lock this up.[/quote]

Uh, someone could still potentially receive things. Except this looks more like a scam.

[quote name='SLdK']Not much of a scam if we never gave them anything in the first place.[/QUOTE]
false, we gave them our contact information

i know i'm not the only person who received a lot of spam from the people. matter of fact, i didn't link the contact info up in my head until i filled out another form by a poster on here and noticed it was being provided by the same address....

in fact, i push for this thread to be sticked (not really) because we all fell for the scam....look at the thread starter....all 3 of his posts = in here

plus i've started to get those damn credit card applications in the mail so now i'm mad....so basically the next free thread i click on i'm checking the thread count of the poster to see if he's legit or not

I don't know about you guys but spam isn't a real big deal. Just check it to spam and delete it, don't bother me much.

[quote name='hero101']Since no one received their scents, the Mods should lock this up.[/QUOTE]

Locking for multiple reasons.
(a) its obvious spam, the OP hasnt returned since this post
(b) we have a new samples thread now
(c) see a+b
(d) go red sox

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back