*DEAD* Free Chick-fil-a Chicken Biscuit (and Calendar!) - Ends Jan 2

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']would do this if there was one of these places around me :([/quote]

same. I live in a lame place:cry:

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I didn't think they would send out 148,000 empty giftcards. Seems like such a waste of plastic.[/quote]

Yeah, found that odd too...I was under the impression that everyone would get atleast $5.

I was just thinking about this today. I hope mine comes in soon...

For those of you who have received it, how did you find out the value of your card? Did you have to call a #, or actually try it at a Chick-fil-a?

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I was just thinking about this today. I hope mine comes in soon...

For those of you who have received it, how did you find out the value of your card? Did you have to call a #, or actually try it at a Chick-fil-a?[/quote] I called the number on the back of the card.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I called the number on the back of the card.[/quote]

Is the number automated(SP?)? Or will I have to ask some dude in India to tell me if I have the $500 GC? Hope mine comes soon.....

[quote name='neverletthem']Is the number automated(SP?)? Or will I have to ask some dude in India to tell me if I have the $500 GC? Hope mine comes soon.....[/quote] It's automated.

bread's done
Back