$9.99 1080 Avalanche [OOS] & Eternal Darkness [OOS] @ ebgames.com

i dont have many GC games and wish i could get 1080. damn being poor, it sucks so bad.
edit: just saw that it is OOS. that is alright since i cant afford it anyways.

I probably should have bought another copy of each, I lent my copies to my cousin and I doubt I'll ever see them again :(

Both are really great games though.

[quote name='Skylander7']Eternal Darkness should also be at Circuit City B&M for $9.99, if you can find a copy.[/quote]

Good luck with that. Most CC's don't have it anymore I would think.

I realy wanted to get a new copy of Eternal Darkness. If anyone got any extra's send me a PM and we can do a swap or something.

EB B&M matches their website for pricing. If this is a temporary price drop it might be tough to get though. I got 1080 for $10 at EB B&M at least 4 months ago - it was the stickered price and everything. The cashier was quite surprised when he saw it and then he immediately went over to the rack and grabbed one for himself...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='Skylander7']Eternal Darkness should also be at Circuit City B&M for $9.99, if you can find a copy.[/quote]

I realy wanted to get a new copy of Eternal Darkness. If anyone got any extra's send me a PM and we can do a swap or something.[/quote]

Ironic considering you once offered to pick me up a copy at your local Kmart for $13 shipped. Anyhow, I found one off ebay $11 shipped, so that's really no more than the $10 price, in fact, factoring in shipping, it's less.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='Skylander7']Eternal Darkness should also be at Circuit City B&M for $9.99, if you can find a copy.[/quote]

I realy wanted to get a new copy of Eternal Darkness. If anyone got any extra's send me a PM and we can do a swap or something.[/quote]

Ironic considering you once offered to pick me up a copy at your local Kmart for $13 shipped. Anyhow, I found one off ebay $11 shipped, so that's really no more than the $10 price, in fact, factoring in shipping, it's less.[/quote]

Right, but that was what, last April? There aren't any around here anymore. In hindsight I should have picked up an extra copy. I mailed out two last time to people who wanted them.

Anyway, I need a sealed copy for next years NFL pool. I have something for the PS2, the Xbox, and the GBA. Just need soemthing good but cheap for the GC. ED would fill the bill nicely.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Those are preowned copies. The $9.99 deals were for new copies.[/quote]

:oops:

And I noticed Cheapy posted them above.. whoops.

Wow! Chalk this one up to being awake before noon..

[quote name='javeryh']EB B&M matches their website for pricing. If this is a temporary price drop it might be tough to get though. I got 1080 for $10 at EB B&M at least 4 months ago - it was the stickered price and everything. The cashier was quite surprised when he saw it and then he immediately went over to the rack and grabbed one for himself...[/quote]

I can verify the $10 price for new copies of 1080 Avalanche at EB Games B&M stores, I bought one last night for that price.

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='javeryh']EB B&M matches their website for pricing. If this is a temporary price drop it might be tough to get though. I got 1080 for $10 at EB B&M at least 4 months ago - it was the stickered price and everything. The cashier was quite surprised when he saw it and then he immediately went over to the rack and grabbed one for himself...[/quote]

I can verify the $10 price for new copies of 1080 Avalanche at EB Games B&M stores, I bought one last night for that price.[/quote]

That is greatness. I grew tired of the SSX series. And even though this game is not as good as 1080 on N64, but it'll do. Should be good enough for $10.

[quote name='lurknomore']I went to B&M and 1080 was regular price of 49.95, ouch. I think that my EB may be slow to change tho.[/quote]

same thing happened to me

bread's done
Back