Sorry, no CAGcast again this week...

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I was planning on taking the week off as this is the day before Mrs. Cheapy goes back to work, and I don't think she would like it if I spent it in front of the computer all day....

However, I have a fever, so it doesnt really matter...

See you next week.

Thanks for the heads up, Cheapy--hope you feel better.

Also, Happy New Year! Wow, your charity drive was off the big ass chains this time!

Noooooo Withdrawl!!!!!!! Nooooooo. Nah It's ok rest up since after this day you will have a lot more work on your hands. Get well soon. Almost tempted to make a WithdrawlCast..... but I am SOL on time too. fuck!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']You could use my Halloween 2007 Podcast instead! It's like reruns, only less entertaining and more obscenity laden![/QUOTE]

How about a new show eh? ;)

[quote name='Demolition Man']How about a new show eh? ;)[/quote]I would, but to be honest, it's not worth the 2 replies on the forums and 15-20 downloads.

hope you get to feeling better cheapy. just gives me something more to look forward to next week since I'll be getting the new CAGcast and my birthday!

if u can do a show without wombat, maybe he should do the same. a wombat clip show. all of wombats favorite moments. im dying here without some cagcast to fill this hole in my life.

[quote name='CheapyD']We shall see if we can get a new show up for Monday[/quote]

no, no. enjoy your new year. If you dont want to make a 'cast this week. thats fine with me. Dont even listen to Smellslikerandymossguy. I hate him: his avatar is butt- ugly and his user info stretches out 1/2 a centimetre. Just make one next week 'cay? :lol:

Understandable. I hope after this 3 week hiatus though we don't see another break for a while.

The show is sorely missed :(.

Cheapy Yous A $$$$a For Taking A Mother fucking Day Off $$$$a. Since When Ur Job Start Giving Out Sick Days, Vacation, And Personal Days $$$$a. Get Ur Bitch Ass Infront Of The Motherfucking Computer And Do The fucking Show $$$$a. U Need To fucking Entertain Me $$$$a. I Can Give Two Shits If U Sick $$$$a ,drank Some Tylenol Or Some Tussin $$$$a And Get On Your Grind $$$$a. Stop Being A Weak White $$$$a And Get The fucking Show Going Stick It To The White Man My $$$$a

darth_vader_nooo.jpeg

"A delayed podcast is eventually good, but a bad podcast is bad forever."

That is what Miyamoto* said, right?

--Or whoever!

Every week that I don't hear you two is like a week where I don't hear from my friends. You guys are like the two friends I never met. :(

I also have a fever 105.2 degrees, im a kid (9) so i was required to go to a hospitle, Ive listend to alll the Cagcasts, and I get sad everytime I miss one but atleast the foreplay was a nice backup!

[quote name='chakan']^Why don't you do an evil version with some rodent sidekick?[/QUOTE]

my split personality doesn't choose who it wants me to be, it already knows.

Hope ya get feel better dude I will be waiting seems like ages since I have heard a new show but you deserve the break

Pulling a Shipwrecks are we? At least they did a show this week so it's all good in the hood. I do wonder if this is hurting Wombat's blog.

[quote name='Xrazor']I also have a fever 105.2 degrees, im a kid (9) so i was required to go to a hospitle, Ive listend to alll the Cagcasts, and I get sad everytime I miss one but atleast the foreplay was a nice backup![/quote]

Ummm... Does it bother anyone that a 9 year old was listening to that clip show from show #101?

Get well soon, Cheapy. Good luck staying home with the kid all day every day! Perhaps you can get some "Mr. Mom" action going on...

[quote name='Cursor']Ummm... Does it bother anyone that a 9 year old was listening to that clip show from show #101?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Also episodes 1-100.

Good luck being the sole caretaker of your kid during the days! Wish your wife well too, as I'm sure it will be hard to be away for the first time.

Next thing we know. You will go Howard Stern on us. Take 4 week breaks every 2 months. Any Holidays you will take off for a month. Then you will only end up working about 3 months a year. And give us old programing, Forget your fans the one that made this site a all powerful force to be reckoned with.

I am disapointed. CheapyD= the new Howard Stern

Betrayal

Quick Wombat, its time to steal the show!!!!! Oh wait, he is to lazy to make his own show notes..... oh well, no cagcast

[quote name='Cursor']Ummm... Does it bother anyone that a 9 year old was listening to that clip show from show #101?

Get well soon, Cheapy. Good luck staying home with the kid all day every day! Perhaps you can get some "Mr. Mom" action going on...[/QUOTE]

I bet Wombat doesn't mind. He's just here for the kids anyway.

I need the Cagcast like a friggen drug Cheapy! lock my soul in rehab for a 2 weeks!!! anyway i hope you get better.

Ugh. CAGcast really doesn't need this just now.

Methinks we need backup hosts.

Hell, get the Shipwrecks on with Wombat or something.

Oh well. Get well cheapy!

[quote name='CheapyD']I was planning on taking the week off as this is the day before Mrs. Cheapy goes back to work, and I don't think she would like it if I spent it in front of the computer all day....

However, I have a fever, so it doesnt really matter...

See you next week.[/QUOTE]

I got a fever.

And the only cure is more COD4.

Have wombat and that rusty shackleford guy host it. It can be the first ever UGO/CAG joint podcast.

bread's done
Back