Any GLBT Wii'ers Out There?

dustincarter19

CAG Veteran
Just got my wii and rediculously excited about it. Looking for other GLBT individuals who wanna swap wii addresses! Hit me up if you are interested! My wii address is on the side and just PM me with yours so i can add you too!

Just got my wii and rediculously excited about it. Looking for other GLBT individuals who wanna swap wii addresses! Hit me up if you are interested! My wii address is on the side and just PM me with yours so i can add you too!

roflwtf.gif

[quote name='dustincarter19']Just got my wii and rediculously excited about it. [/quote]

I can't tell if this is a cleverly hidden transgender joke or if this post is really serious. If it is serious, may I ask why specifically you would only want play wii with other members of the GLBT community.

I actually am not clever enough to write a joke like that however it would be pretty funny. The is a serious post however I in NO WAY want to only play with other GLBT individuals. I have also posted on the generic Wii Friends threads on this site. As with any community though I would be interested in playing with other GLBT individuals. I understand the implied meaning that could be taken from this thread as being heterophobic however I in no way have those intentions.

Hope that makes sense and deffinately do not wish to offend any players.

[quote name='jbuck138']I have no idea what GLBT stands for. I guess I'm not one, unless I know what it means.[/quote]

it could mean getting laid by trannies.

I hope Nintendo doesn't see this thread. Then they'll think FCs are even more justified.

/I am just joking, in case anyone really doesn't think so

[quote name='jbuck138']I have no idea what GLBT stands for. I guess I'm not one, unless I know what it means.[/quote]

Gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender.

And really, this was just asking for trouble.

Wow! The gays are poppin up all over the place lately!

Why do you just want to play with them people, if I can ask? I'm a 'member' of that community and I don't give a fuck who I play with :razz: (all dirty jokes aside, for once!)

Well, anyway, welcome aboard fellow Frugal Ass Gamer ;)

As mentioned abover don't want to ONLY play with this community I have posted in other threads as well just interested to see the number of GLBT individuals here and meet some.

Common interest such as baseball or weightlifting

[quote name='dustincarter19']As mentioned abover don't want to ONLY play with this community I have posted in other threads as well just interested to see the number of GLBT individuals here and meet some.

Common interest such as baseball or weightlifting[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, then.
You can go ahead & add my number. I am way lazy to do it now, but I'll add you back. Shoot me a PM so I don't forget.

[quote name='lilboo']Well, anyway, welcome aboard fellow Frugal Ass Gamer ;)[/quote]

Clever. :p

You're free to add me (I'm probably the only one representin' the T here) but that'd imply I actually play online, which quite certainly hasn't been the case.:whistle2:#

[quote name='spmahn']Was it really nescessary to post this? Quite frankly you've already given out too much information as it is :puke:[/QUOTE]

Was is really necessary for that comment?:roll:

Hope I didn't offend dustin, that wasn't really my intention. Just thought there was a clever play on words there.

[quote name='jbuck138']Welcome to CAG. Sorry I had no idea what that meant. Im oblivious to most internet terms.[/quote]

lol, well it's not exactly an internet term, it's just an abbreviation that they commonly use to include everybody.

[quote name='jbuck138']I have no idea what GLBT stands for. I guess I'm not one, unless I know what it means.[/QUOTE]
It's Game-Lover with Beautiful Teeth.

Perhaps y'all lil' homophobes ought to be checkin' out the "I'm a 16 year old girl who loves Naruto and overweight gamers who don't shave regularly" thread instead?

Just sayin'.

[quote name='mykevermin']Perhaps y'all lil' homophobes ought to be checkin' out the "I'm a 16 year old girl who loves Naruto and overweight gamers who don't shave regularly" thread instead?

Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

/Win

Damn, what's with all the negativity? Most of the non-serious responses are joking in good humor but a few are rather critical or unwelcoming.

I'm not a member of any classification of GLBT, but I was a strong supporter of the Gay-Straight Alliance back in highschool.

And, Mykevermin...:applause:

[quote name='dustincarter19']I understand the implied meaning that could be taken from this thread as being heterophobic however I in no way have those intentions.[/quote]

Heterophobia on the internet? There's no such thing. Just like an American ninja!

[quote name='mykevermin']Perhaps y'all lil' homophobes ought to be checkin' out the "I'm a 16 year old girl who loves Naruto and overweight gamers who don't shave regularly" thread instead?

Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]
Do you have to act like a fucking wiseman on top of a hill in every single post you make? The way you try and constantly act like the entire forum's collective grandfather is just completely infuriating, and I find it shocking and disappointing that those who see through your bullshit and conceit are in the minority.

Anyways, I'm not gay (contrary to popular rumors), but greetings Tallahasseean. :D

Just sayin'.[/quote]
I assume you're referring to me, I wouldn't of known if you hadn't of put the "Naruto" bit.

No need to be such a dick, I didn't say anything terribly offensive and I'm not a homophobe... ask lilboo. ;)

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Do you have to act like a fucking wiseman on top of a hill in every single post you make? The way you try and constantly act like the entire forum's collective grandfather is just completely infuriating, and I find it shocking and disappointing that those who see through your bullshit and conceit are in the minority.[/QUOTE]

:lol: You and VanilaGorilla can form a gang, whose sole purpose in this world is to get outraged when I come into a thread and try to point out that people are acting like disrespectful and hateful fuckwads. It's cute, and I like the idea of people having a vendetta against me so much so that they seem to have already missed the forest for the trees.

And look, just because you may love Obi-Wan Kenobi, let me be quite clear: just because I happen to be a card-carrying member of the PC police doesn't mean I have to hide my conceit. Why should I? Should I be the morose, somber guy who's ruining the fun of people having a laff or being disgusted at someone else's expense? Of course not! I know better; and I'm fuckin' proud of it, chachi.

[quote name='yukine']I assume you're referring to me, I wouldn't of known if you hadn't of put the "Naruto" bit.

No need to be such a dick, I didn't say anything terribly offensive and I'm not a homophobe... ask lilboo. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nah, the Natruto thing was completely spontaneous, I swear, and your comment was one of several

Hoo boy.

Myke, you have sealed this thread's fate into the gruesome abyss of off-topic ranting, while simultaneously inputting yourself on CoffeeEdge's list. He's going to hound you with the ferocity that any lame duck can possibly muster, and follow you around denouncing whatever it is you'll say in any thread from now on.

The comparison to VG is apt, except CE is much, much more vindictive and volatile.

Be prepared.

Cheers!

[quote name='mykevermin']
Nah, the Natruto thing was completely spontaneous, I swear, and your comment was one of several[/quote]
Well I'd like it to the be on the record that even if someone who is straight made a thread post like "Any hot chix Wii'ers Out There?" would of been made fun of just the same. I honestly thought it was a joke thread.

[quote name='yukine']Well I'd like it to the be on the record that even if someone who is straight made a thread post like "Any hot chix Wii'ers Out There?" would of been made fun of just the same. I honestly thought it was a joke thread.[/quote]

That's actually a good point. If it were the other way around, the topic-starter would still be made fun of; except in this case there would probably be no one sticking up for the OP, heh.

[quote name='Strell']Hoo boy.

Myke, you have sealed this thread's fate into the gruesome abyss of off-topic ranting, while simultaneously inputting yourself on CoffeeEdge's list. He's going to hound you with the ferocity that any lame duck can possibly muster, and follow you around denouncing whatever it is you'll say in any thread from now on.

The comparison to VG is apt, except CE is much, much more vindictive and volatile.

Be prepared.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Eh.

I mean, thanks for the heads up, but still: eh.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']That's actually a good point. If it were the other way around, the topic-starter would still be made fun of; except in this case there would probably be no one sticking up for the OP, heh.[/quote]

'Cause we all know hot chicks don't play Wii. :p

please take no offense but it always amazes me how much time people waste responding to threads that they truly have no interest in...I am completely knew to the forum world and it never stops amazing me.

[quote name='dustincarter19']please take no offense but it always amazes me how much time people waste responding to threads that they truly have no interest in...I am completely knew to the forum world and it never stops amazing me.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to CAG, :lol:
Don't even worry about that, go look at other threads. You'll be amazed at how many negative people are on this forum. There's *ALWAYS* someone there to say something completely ridiculous and negative. It's kinda sad, actually..LOL

[quote name='lilboo']Welcome to CAG, :lol:
Don't even worry about that, go look at other threads. You'll be amazed at how many negative people are on this forum. There's *ALWAYS* someone there to say something completely ridiculous and negative. It's kinda sad, actually..LOL[/QUOTE]

My gf yesterday> You know, I tend to think about one in three people is an asshole. On CAG, it's at least double that.

[quote name='lilboo']Welcome to CAG, :lol:
Don't even worry about that, go look at other threads. You'll be amazed at how many negative people are on this forum. There's *ALWAYS* someone there to say something completely ridiculous and negative. It's kinda sad, actually..LOL[/quote]

I really have no worries at all so don't think that. It is the sadness that always comes to the forefront of my mind.

[quote name='yukine']Well I'd like it to the be on the record that even if someone who is straight made a thread post like "Any hot chix Wii'ers Out There?" would of been made fun of just the same. I honestly thought it was a joke thread.[/quote]Actually, your hypothetical thread has nothing in common with this one. A more appropriate suggestion would be for me to ask, "Any Saskatchewan Wii'ers Out There?" or for you to make a "Any Naruto-loving Wiier's Out There?" thread. Still kinda weird, but less so than you made it sound. And less creepy.

[quote name='Strell']My gf yesterday> You know, I tend to think about one in three people is an asshole. On CAG, it's at least double that.[/quote]Shit, if we're taking our Starcraft games into account, I must be the be the biggest asshole around.

[quote name='The Crotch']Actually, your hypothetical thread has nothing in common with this one. A more appropriate suggestion would be for me to ask, "Any Saskatchewan Wii'ers Out There?" or for you to make a "Any Naruto-loving Wiier's Out There?" thread. Still kinda weird, but less so than you made it sound. And less creepy.[/quote]

Good point, Crotch. You got me there.

Just sayin'.[/quote]
Sorry, but you've got to take the good with the bad. You want the ability to freely express who you are as a person, then fine, but you also have to allow those of us who do not agree and respect your choices or opinions to express ourselves as well. It's a free country, people can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes and lives, but once you put your personal life out there in public, then it's free reign.

[quote name='spmahn']Sorry, but you've got to take the good with the bad. You want the ability to freely express who you are as a person, then fine, but you also have to allow those of us who do not agree and respect your choices or opinions to express ourselves as well. It's a free country, people can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes and lives, but once you put your personal life out there in public, then it's free reign.[/QUOTE]

And you putting yourself as a homophobe = free reign.

[quote name='spmahn']Sorry, but you've got to take the good with the bad. You want the ability to freely express who you are as a person, then fine, but you also have to allow those of us who do not agree and respect your choices or opinions to express ourselves as well. It's a free country, people can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes and lives, but once you put your personal life out there in public, then it's free reign.[/QUOTE]

I do not have to tolerate your intolerance, and you can gladly fuck right off.

Although perhaps you might find an ally in CoffeeEdge, who evidently is intolerant of my intolerance for your intolerance. So who's intolerant now?!?!?!

OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND?

bread's done
Back