No cagcast again, How about womcast?

JMEPO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Well heres an idea, if this week is another week without the cagcast and cheapy is sick what if wombat hosts? Cheapy did it 101 so why not Wombat? He can call it the WomCast. Its for the children.

I agree, Wombat is great and I see no reason why he wouldn't do a great job!

Of course not as long as a regular one, but he can talk about his going ons and maybe even do some PRE-CES discussion w/ some sort of guest host (I'm thinking the Ships?)

Anyways, I would DL and listen to that ASAP if Wombat did it.

wombat wont do it. hes a lazy ass. plus hes to busy writing articles for Ugo for $6.75 an hour.

[quote name='jakehoss']wombat wont do it. hes a lazy ass. plus hes to busy writing articles for Ugo for $6.75 an hour.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the whole has another day job and just moved into a house thing but you never know I may get bored tomorrow.

[quote name='Wombat']Don't forget the whole has another day job and just moved into a house thing but you never know I may get bored tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

dont be a grumpy pants with me, I was just bustin chops. I know youre a busy man.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Sorry, but no thanks to that idea. I don't think Wombat could carry a whole show. No offense or anything, I mean neither could I.[/quote]

Chris, you really need to start playing some new games. ;)

You should do a list of your favorite top 10 games for each console. And the main games you haven't played that should be mooched to you. ;)

[quote name='Zen Davis']You should do a list of your favorite top 10 games for each console. And the main games you haven't played that should be mooched to you. ;)[/quote]

I second that. Who says Wombat has to folllow the usual format to do a show? Personally I would be thrilled just to hear a 15-30 min Wombat "Year in review" just to know something's going on in CAG land. It would please fans and also act as a cool gesture to CheapyD.

This is only my $0.02 and I'm not trying to be a hardass to Wombat as well. Frankly there's probaby no better time than now for the duo to take a break as the gaming news wire is pretty damn dry right now. Other than what they're playing and 2007 there's not much else to talk about.

bread's done
Back