Terminator: TSCC... TERMINATED BY The T-FOX!

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I love Summer Glau:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:....that is all[/QUOTE]

From a distance she doesn't look to bad.
the-sarah-connor-chronicles-20070725040924749.jpg

But up close she kinda has that bug eye look..

1.jpg

[quote name='ITDEFX']From a distance she doesn't look to bad.
the-sarah-connor-chronicles-20070725040924749.jpg

But up close she kinda has that bug eye look..

1.jpg
[/quote]
I think it depends on the make up she uses to be honest. If you can find a photo with her with little to no make-up, then you can see a real big difference. There was a photo of her awhile back with brunette hair, dressed in one of those 40's styled dress (sort of like what Christina Aguilera like to go with), and just red lipstick and she definitely looked hot.

Also, just try not to stare too long at her eyes. I just did that for a bit to see the bug-eyed look you guys were talking about and it can definitely come out if you do that.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I think it depends on the make up she uses to be honest. If you can find a photo with her with little to no make-up, then you can see a real big difference. There was a photo of her awhile back with brunette hair, dressed in one of those 40's styled dress (sort of like what Christina Aguilera like to go with), and just red lipstick and she definitely looked hot.

Also, just try not to stare too long at her eyes. I just did that for a bit to see the bug-eyed look you guys were talking about and it can definitely come out if you do that.[/QUOTE]

Agreed it is the make up that's the problem :(

Show was better than I expected, but the one thing that absolutely BUGGED me was that apparently all Terminators, despite having advanced reflexes and all that CPU power and built with exomechanical skeletons, are INCREDIBLY BAD SHOTS!

I hope their story arc is well plannned out, 'cos I can't really see where they're going beyond a few episodes at best. Also, I'm wondering when the "big chase scene, get away from the bad Terminator by blowing him up or otherwise doing something unique"will get old. Seems like it might after awhile.

do they have this for dl or just a stream?

i really dig that xbl theme of this show

hd version?

edit- fucking flash format.. cant even full screen

[quote name='slidecage']anyone know when part 4 comes out[/quote]

the movie? no, but im pretty sure they are making one about the war.

this is what i dont understand about the movies:
Why dont the robots just keep sending robots to the same point in history to until they finally kill sarah or john? or why not just kill sarah when she was a child?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']the movie? no, but im pretty sure they are making one about the war.

this is what i dont understand about the movies:
Why dont the robots just keep sending robots to the same point in history to until they finally kill sarah or john? or why not just kill sarah when she was a child?[/QUOTE]

i heard there is going to be 3 more movies after the war started. its going to be about when that kid lead the army against the machines.

why not send a robot to kill sarah mother or even grandmother or even Great great grandmother... Wooo T3 meets the wild west

[quote name='slidecage']i heard there is going to be 3 more movies after the war started. its going to be about when that kid lead the army against the machines.

why not send a robot to kill sarah mother or even grandmother or even Great great grandmother... Wooo T3 meets the wild west[/quote]

with will smith?

that would be amazing

Wow, definately pleasantly surprised by this.

Confused about the ending because
I'm wondering how they'll rationalize going back in time. Because T3 was set in 2004. But now they're in 2007. I just read (on Wikipedia, though) that time travel might play an important role in the series, so it probably won't be the last time we see it. And who knows, maybe they'll go back in time and have to save Sarah Connor's grandparents in the old west. :)

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Wow, definately pleasantly surprised by this.

Confused about the ending because
I'm wondering how they'll rationalize going back in time. Because T3 was set in 2004. But now they're in 2007. I just read (on Wikipedia, though) that time travel might play an important role in the series, so it probably won't be the last time we see it. And who knows, maybe they'll go back in time and have to save Sarah Connor's grandparents in the old west. :)
[/quote]

This is happening after the end of T2 not T3. I figure they're going to go the Highlander route and basically ignore T3 ever happened or they'll resolve it through the storyline.

Also, T4 I bet will happen within the next 2 years since they've got Christian Bale on board (supposedly) as a 30-something John Connor and he (Bale) seems to have the magic touch w/ being associated w/ good movies so hopefully it'll be good.

[quote name='jaykrue']
This is happening after the end of T2 not T3. I figure they're going to go the Highlander route and basically ignore T3 ever happened or they'll resolve it through the storyline.

Also, T4 I bet will happen within the next 2 years since they've got Christian Bale on board (supposedly) as a 30-something John Connor and he (Bale) seems to have the magic touch w/ being associated w/ good movies so hopefully it'll be good.[/quote]
Yeah, I know it's between 2 and 3.
That's what surprised me about the timeline. Because the show is now set 3 years after Terminator 3 takes place. I also noticed that the girl said that Judgment Day happens in 2010 as opposed to it happening in 2004 in T3. It will be interesting to see what happens to make Judgement Day come sooner. They must really fuck up in the series in order to bring it closer. :) We're also talking about separate universes here kind of like Back to the Future, since they're now in a future when Judgement Day should have already happened according to T3.

[quote name='jaykrue']

Also, T4 I bet will happen within the next 2 years since they've got Christian Bale on board (supposedly) as a 30-something John Connor and he (Bale) seems to have the magic touch w/ being associated w/ good movies so hopefully it'll be good.[/quote]

well, if they find a way to time travel back and forth easily, something might happen to john where he gets stuck in 2004. And remember, sarah dies before T3.

If they completely ignore T3, then the series might run long. But if they stick to the movies, i dont know how the series can run that long.

EDIT:

Theres no way they can stop Skynet or else T4 will never happen

[quote name='jaykrue']

Yeah, Bale has the touch with picking out good movies, but have you seen who's set to direct it at the moment? T4 will supposedly have the abomination of a director McG!

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yeah, Bale has the touch with picking out good movies, but have you seen who's set to direct it at the moment? T4 will supposedly have the abomination of a director McG![/quote]
Ooooo, now that's scary.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yeah, Bale has the touch with picking out good movies, but have you seen who's set to direct it at the moment? T4 will supposedly have the abomination of a director McG![/quote]
Is that locked in stone or is it still rumorsville? I don't know since I haven't been paying too close attention. But if true, I hope Bale's magic touch can counter McG's 'I-worship-Joel-Schumacher' schlock.

EDIT:
Theres no way they can stop Skynet or else T4 will never happen

I know. But there's a few things to consider. First of all, the Terminator series isn't great when it comes to a logical continuity. Second, I think the futility of their journey is key to the TV series. You, as the audience, know that it's a hopeless cause while Sarah & John still have hope they'll succeed. Thirdly, we don't know how time travel is handled here. Is it a single timeline that is malleable depending on how things in the past went (Back to the Future style) or is it a timeline that creates instanteous multiple parallel timelines w/ different histories? (If you read DC comics, read up on a concept called Hypertime)

Seriously if they start jumping around time (like Quatium Leap but without the body exchange) it's going to get old real quick. Lots of terminators huh?

I read somewhere long ago that the reason why they couldn't send terminators year after year is because the time displacement thingy only works in 10 year cycles, meaning they can transport something back to 1984, then to 1994, then to 2004. This series is going to re-write the time traveling rules set by the films. The Cameron model not knowing who built Skynet seems kind of strange huh? Also I believe she said JD was going to happen in 2011.

For a woman hell bent on avoiding technology, she has no problem using a cell phone :)

Ack, they pulled the pilot from yahoo. :(

The first time I viewed it, it paused about 5 minutes into it (around the scene where Sara tells John that they need to leave even though the guy popped the question). I had to restart it and it would pause every few minutes but the audio would keep going on. There was no way to make it full screen so the best bet was to have your res set at 640x480 (yikes I know) to watch it a bit bigger.

I was surprised at how good it was. Production qualities were nice and the end really got me, didn't see that coming.

The guardian terminator is hot but has the whole Mena Suvari 5 head thing going on.

SC "Isotopes! Is this thing nuclear?"
Tx "Not really."

I LOL'ed IROL.

I got lucky and watched on my Lappy which when you function + keyboard drops to a 640 x 480 "zoom feature,"
which made for nice viewing but had to sit back from it because of the pixelation.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Saw the pilot episode a few months ago and quite enjoyed it. Looking forward to more![/quote]
It's not the same pilot because Fox sucks.

And I tried to watch the new pilot on Yahoo earlier, it was so bad I went "fuck it" because I have seen the earlier version anyways.

i downloaded it (divx but refused to play on ps3 and 360)

ended up just dual viewing my pc to tv and watching it full screened and with surround sound..

pretty damn good episode

can anyone briefly explain the timeline and whos who? i dont know the backstories too well of part 1 and 2

edit- i think what i just saw was an old pilot..

after looking at wiki i knew the cast seemed familiar..

sarah is the queen from 300
and supposedly john was in heroes but i dont remember him there

[quote name='guyver2077']and supposedly john was in heroes but i dont remember him there[/QUOTE]
He was Claire's friend, the gay kid.

Anyways, the final first episode is different from the pilot? In what ways? I really dug the pilot.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']He was Claire's friend, the gay kid.

Anyways, the final first episode is different from the pilot? In what ways? I really dug the pilot.[/quote]

o yea.. thanks now i remember him lol... no wonder he disapeared

[quote name='panasonic']where can i watch this?[/QUOTE]

In your living room Monday Jan 14th. AFAIK the showing on yahoo was only yesterday--guess they wanted people to get a free preview so it would get good word of mouth and have bigger ratings when it's broadcast.

Definitely worth seeing, in fact I'll probably watch it again on the 14th!

The pilot airs tonight for those who missed the Yahoo 1 day (actually less than 24 hrs) only pilot preview. Then the first episode of the series starts tomorrow.

[quote name='ITDEFX']The pilot airs tonight for those who missed the Yahoo 1 day (actually less than 24 hrs) only pilot preview. Then the first episode of the series starts tomorrow.[/quote]

yup, right after the giants beat the cowboys

Once again people, this show doesn't follow T3 or T4-T6 storylines. It doesn't take place after T2 and before T3, it takes the place of T3 as a finishing story to a different trilogy. T1, T2, TV Show, that's it.

And who cares what the "reviewers" say, plus I don't belive them. I doubt they were shown all 9 episodes, so yet again they are speaking from their asses.

I was gonig to edit it to make it more clear, but it is already clear. You people just can't fucking read.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Once again people, this show doesn't follow T3 or T4-T6 storylines. It doesn't take place after T2 and before T3, it takes the place of T3 as a finishing story to a different trilogy. T1, T2, TV Show, that's it.

And who cares what the "reviewers" say, plus I don't belive them. I doubt they were shown all 9 episodes, so yet again they are speaking from their asses.[/quote]Then it dose take place after T2...;)

[quote name='bigdaddy']Once again people, this show doesn't follow T3 or T4-T6 storylines. It doesn't take place after T2 and before T3, it takes the place of T3 as a finishing story to a different trilogy. T1, T2, TV Show, that's it.

And who cares what the "reviewers" say, plus I don't belive them. I doubt they were shown all 9 episodes, so yet again they are speaking from their asses.[/QUOTE]

It does take place AFTER T2.. Did you ever watch the pilot???!?! Remember when Sara and Company go to the Dyson's house and Mrs. Dyson freaks out and Sara says "I didn't kill your husband?" Which means that the events of T2 did take place. Like I said before this show is most likely an alternate reality of the series since judgment day has been pushed back a few years.

This show has potential as long as they don't fuck it up. As for showing all 9 episodes... I think it will happen, but with the current writers strike, we may not get more episodes :(

[quote name='anomynous']Guys, he didn't say the show acts like T2 didn't take place. He said it acts like T3 didn't take place.[/quote]
Bingo,

I said the show doesn't take place after two and before three, because it doesn't. It takes place after T2 and T3 never happens. I could have worded it better.

T3 and T4 and so on WILL NOT TAKE PLACE IN T:SCC.

It takes place two years after T2, and follows up nicely on T2. It's a great show, go watch it and forget T3 ever happened.

All this talk will mean nothing if the show doesn't get 8+ million veiwers. Fox will just show more House repeats.

bread's done
Back