Good news for XBOX wrestling fans

[quote name='manofpeace20']Build the perfect championship belt and defend it on Xbox Live while gaining prestige with each victory you claim, or take on four of your friends in head-to-head competition online[/quote]

AWESOME.....CONFIRMS LIVE

I knew there was a previous thread, but this has new info that is fact rather than speculation. It is also rumored to come out 3/8/05.

I'm looking forward to the Spring even more than this fall. Fight Night 2005 with online play, Hitman: Blood Money, Mercenaries, 25 To Life, GTA San Andreas (maybe), and now this. What a lineup!

[quote name='manofpeace20']I knew there was a previous thread, but this has new info that is fact rather than speculation. It is also rumored to come out 3/8/05.[/quote]

Post it in the WM21 thread. Anyone who checks ebworld.com and has common sense knows that it will be released right before Wrestlemania.

Yeah, Live support.. let's see if they stick with it..

But thanks for posting anyways.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='manofpeace20']I knew there was a previous thread, but this has new info that is fact rather than speculation. It is also rumored to come out 3/8/05.[/quote]

Post it in the WM21 thread. Anyone who checks ebworld.com and has common sense knows that it will be released right before Wrestlemania.

Yeah, Live support.. let's see if they stick with it..

But thanks for posting anyways.[/quote]

If a Mod can merge this with the other thread, that would be cool.

[quote name='Owen']Great now I can hear all the Steve Austin wannabes yelling "What?" all day long.[/quote]

#-o #-o #-o

Didn't even think about that.

Muahahaa.. I'll be saying "WHAT?!" and "WOOOO!!!" all day long.

[quote name='projecteightysix']I didnt know people liked to wrestle their x-box.[/quote]

Your avatar is stupid enough, please don't carry over the stupid into your posts.

I'm jealous of a guy who makes fun of fat people? Not to mention that everyone made fun of him like two years ago..

If you really wanna be old school, use Michael. If you don't know who he is or why he's so funny... you're not cool.

When is a wrestling game going to have play-by-play? THQ has had the WWE license for years, annually updating their games, but can't give us good commentary. For crying out loud, Acclaim's WWF Warzone for the PS1 had better commentary...and that was 6 years ago! It's no excuse when every sports game has play-by-play and the multiple wrestling games out there don't. That's what makes RAW fun - J.R. and King's commentary.

[quote name='projecteightysix']fat people deserved to be mocked. unless its a glandular problem.[/quote]

So do the retards that make fun of them.

Smackdown vs. Raw's commentary was pretty good..

[quote name='anonymouswhoami'] That's what makes RAW fun - J.R. and King's commentary.[/quote]

Maybe back in 1998-2000, but now its kinda flat. I preferred Heyman on commentary.

Who's the developer? If Anchor is doing the duties again, then no matter what features they have, it will suck. Let's hope for Aki or the team that did the Fire Pro series.

bread's done
Back