*DEAD* Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, 25% off at Amazon.com

I'm sure this is old news, but all you RPG fans with NDSs, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is $29.99 through next Saturday at Best Buy. What you might not know (although you may) is that Amazon.com has it listed at the same price and does not charge tax. On top of that, if qualifies it for FREE Super Saver Shipping. Do the math and realize that this is a pretty good deal.

Also, I have noticed that popular titles like this do not go on sale very often and do not get a price reduction as quickly as others... I believe FFIII remained at $39.99 over a year after its release.

If you've been on the fence about this one, now might be the time to jump... I believe I'll be.

Wow, it's at the price it should have been released at! Great!!

In any case, this is tempting since I do want to play it, but I'm skeptical on its goodness.

Yeah, like many good deals on Amazon, this could potentially go in and out stock. When it is OOS, it will ship from another dealer and come up at retail. Just wait for it to come back.

I recently picked this up for about $35, and I'm really enjoying it. I'd definitely recommend RPG/strategy fans look into it at the $30 price tag, though it's probably not for everybody.

thanks op. i was going to wait for it to hit 19.99 like all square enix games do but i want to play this one now, so i picked it up.

To anyone who is on the fence, this game is quite good. There is not a ton of stratetic or RPG depth, but what's there is pretty fun. The game gets progressively more difficult and there are plenty of side-missions. Worth the money in my opinion and I enjoyed it much more than Phantom Hourglass.

bread's done
Back