Help a CAG win please!!! Less than 3 hours! Don't stop the votes so close!!!

arnoldrimmer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (96%)
I'm entered into the contest on http://www.gamesniped.com/2008/01/02/countdown-till-christmas-contest-voting/
This is a chance to help a CAG win some really cheap ass stuff since it's free.

I'm number 2 on the list so come on help a fellow CAG win
Scroll down to find the main voting list I've heard the one on the side doesn't work well.

Today is the last day and I'm almost in the lead. I know that the Jack Thompson one looks pretty sweet but it wasn't in the spirit of the contest so no matter how tempted you may be please vote for number 2 not that one.
Thanks everyone who votes for me

Only a few hours left, thanks for any votes that I've gotten from here :D I'm still almost 50 away but who know miracles sometimes happen

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I'll vote for you once you change "CAGer" to "CAG".[/QUOTE]
Done, and thanks for pointing out that I was wrong on that. I hate people who say PIN number so thanks for pointing it out....... now go vote!!!

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Done, and thanks for pointing out that I was wrong on that. I hate people who say PIN number so thanks for pointing it out....... now go vote!!![/quote]

I voted, even though I still see a few "CAGers" in the OP :shame:

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I voted, even though I still see a few "CAGers" in the OP :shame:[/QUOTE]
Sorry sorry, I corrected those ones too now

[quote name='darthbudge']I voted for you, but I think the Jack Thompson one was the coolest.[/QUOTE]
I'm not going to argue about it but he cheated by listing it and not searching on e-bay like the contest said.
PS:
You guys are awesome I'm so close now!

[quote name='naes']I'll make you win :D[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that I'm back to needing 11 again but if you know enough people by all means :D

bread's done
Back