anyone have a cheap pizza deal?

Check this out...

Tell them you are a foster parent. Must pizza places give you great deals for being a foster parent. Pappa Johns does big time. Well at least in Ga they do. Try it it might work!

Call them, if you are willing to drive most pizza places have a "Buy a large one topping pizza, get another pizza of equal or lesser value" carry out. Domino's and Papa Johns and also Monster Pizza does that in Jax, NC

[quote name='Ebraum']Go to Ci Ci's[/quote]

Only if you don't mind being backed up or the runs for a couple weeks. :D

Checkout some of the mom & pop places they will be cheaper than the large corp. chains and sometimes taste alot better.

Don't do the foster parent thing, getting a deal taken away from fellow cheapasses is one thing but don't abuse it and make them stop it for people who really deserve it.

If you are a college student, go to campusfood.com. They usually have some deals on restaurants especially pizza places. By me there's this one pizza place with kickass wings. If you order $10 or more you get a free pizza.

[quote name='gamefreak']Don't do the foster parent thing, getting a deal taken away from fellow cheapasses is one thing but don't abuse it and make them stop it for people who really deserve it.[/quote]
If he took in a real foster child, then it wouldn't wrong for him to do it. A little extreme for some cheap pizza but it all depends on how bad you want it. :D

pizzahut.com has an online pizza deal for 7.99 any pizza any size. Its for first time orders, but you can keep making different accounts.

Not as good as Pizza Hut, but Little Ceasar's has a $5 pizza thing. Only catch is that you've gotta pick it up, but $5 is $5.

For anyone living in Chicago, at a supermarket named Dominicks, thewy sell a large pizza for $4.99 every Friday(the stores that dont have the oven subsitute this deal for donuts)

Good pizza too, just got through eating some.

Slices for $1, but that deal ends tonight......run fast!

magilacudy
what pizza place are you talking about
im in the princeton area
i want some wings and a free pizza??
i probably been there but never knew

[quote name='Chacrana']Not as good as Pizza Hut, but Little Ceasar's has a $5 pizza thing. Only catch is that you've gotta pick it up, but $5 is $5.[/quote]

Yeah my local Kmart used to do that when they had a little ceasers in there. That LC was the only location left in my area.

Here in florida, pretty much every place, except for the expensive areas, parts of miami etc.... we have a place called Hungry Howies, everyday they have large pizzas for 4.99. They used to be 3.99 four years ago though :p

I work for Domino's until a find another job, we have on Monday's Beat the clock the time you order between 5pm and 7pm is the price of a large one topping. Also a Midweek Madness Tuesday/Wensday only for Any Pizza Any Size Any Topping $8.99. As for any other day of the week ask for specials.

campusfood.com is pretty damn tite, but its too bad they dont have the colleges close to me... sad sad sad, btw most places need a student card to validate.. but thats not hard to get is it now. :wink:

[quote name='Theenternal']Here in florida, pretty much every place, except for the expensive areas, parts of miami etc.... we have a place called Hungry Howies, everyday they have large pizzas for 4.99. They used to be 3.99 four years ago though :p[/quote]

Oh, man I've been to the one near the sushi place and schlotzsky's. I always do the all you can eat thing. I end up eating the equivalent of 2 pizzas and a few more dessert slices, and end up regretting it every time. Another cheap pizza place if it's around you is Blackjack. I used to get the large pizza, cinnabread, and 2 cans of coke for 9.99 deal back when I lived in Colorado.

My Hungry howies does "Wacky Wensday" where u get the large one topping for 3.99 carryout only.But each additional topping is like 1$

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']whatalotapizza (i think that's how it's spelled) has a large pizza for like 6 bucks. great deal. i've seen them in garden grove, CA.[/quote]

yeah, those guys sure are cheapasses, but its pretty decent pizza for that price.

bread's done
Back