DC game recommendations?

nachzeher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
I just got a dreamcast from a friend and I need some game recommendations.

I like Hack n Slash, Action/Adventure, RPG, Strategy.

Thanks in advance. :D

rpg's
Skies of arcadia [turn based]
Grandia 2 [turn based]
Record Of Lodoss War [Like Diablo]
Evolution 1+2 [turn based]
D-2 [not really a rpg, you level up, gain exp, the most twisted game i have ever played EVER!]

Hack N Slash
Sword Of The Berserker

all good games.

What do you mean by twisted? I like games with dark themes. e.g Koudelka, Persona PSX and Shadow Hearts PS2. Is that what you mean by twisted?

D-2 is like resident evil on dust. twisted story, that you can never fully understand, yet keeps you thinking for days on end and bothers you so much that you will have to play it again.

Jet Set Radio is always fun
Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia are awesome RPGs
Virtua Tennis is a classic, whether you like sports or not.
Crazy Taxi or CT2 perhaps.
And if you're up for some fighting, Power Stone 2 is a fun 4 player fighter, and you could always go with the classic, Marvel v. Capcom 2 (one of my personal favorite DC games)

Shenmue's good, though a bit boring. Be prepared for a lot of talk about sailors.

snogging.jpg

[quote name='alongx']Jet Set Radio is always fun
Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia are awesome RPGs
Virtua Tennis is a classic, whether you like sports or not.
Crazy Taxi or CT2 perhaps.
And if you're up for some fighting, Power Stone 2 is a fun 4 player fighter, and you could always go with the classic, Marvel v. Capcom 2 (one of my personal favorite DC games)[/quote]

Yeah, Power Stone 2 is INSANE fun if you have four people. Be prepared for a all-out brawl with your friends.

-Omikron
-House of the Dead 2
-Street Fighter III Double Impact/Third Strike
-Smash pack (the emulation for a lot of the games are shit but it is still enjoyable).
-Dynamite Cop

For the best of those cat. are on DC:
Virtua On
Shuenue
Project Justice (Slept-on)
Gundam 0080

Good luck for finding the last two for cheap

project justice was slept on because it came out after the DC was canned, delayed like a MOFU, and they did not make enough of them.

for a while i was begining to think its wasent coming out.

RIP Planet Harrier

Ikaruga! No question here!

I---K---A---R---U---G---A---!---!---!

GO! NOW! BUY! BUY!

:)

For RPGs... Skies of Arcadia should be good.

For a couple that no one has mentioned, Maken X is an awesome game. A first-person hack 'n slash w/ character design by the same guy that does the Persona games. Very original, and very fun.

Shadowman is a great adventure game, and the best version of it by far is on the DC. It has an annoying sound bug, but that doesn't stop it from being a great game. Have fun!

Armada was a great (and unappreciated) DC game. It’s sort of a combination of a space shooter and an RPG – basically, if Asteroids got busy with an RPG, Armada would be their freakish love child. It sounds weird, but it's actually a lot of fun, and you can play it with up to four people.

-Matt

bread's done
Back