CAGcast #102 will be up Friday AM

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I think we may have to permantly move the show to a Friday debut, due to my current childcare situation.

i've really missed the show, but moving it to friday means CAGcast, Joystiq Podcast, 1up Yours and the 1up show all on the same day. podcast overload!

[quote name='Milkyman']i've really missed the show, but moving it to friday means CAGcast, Joystiq Podcast, 1up Yours and the 1up show all on the same day. podcast overload![/quote]

Yeah, but they are recorded shows...you have all week to listen whenever you want!

Woo hoo!

I thought for a moment there you might have to change the name of the website to LAZY ass gamer. ;)

Thanks for the update, Cheapy!

Hey the only podcasts that matter to me are Cagcast, Cag Foreplay, and Sidescrollers, which reminds me vote for CheapyD as G1 of the year on Screwattack.com

[quote name='CheapyD']I think we may have to permantly move the show to a Friday debut, due to my current childcare situation.[/quote]

lol the joys of having a child.. my wife and I had all types of troubles having a child and after 4yrs of trying everything we adopted, two days before we got our referral we found out my wife was pregnant, needless to say going from zero kids to two in a five month span was a total life shock.. for those without its much more work than you think..

Cheapy your fun hasnt even really started yet, wait till Tai goes mobile.. fuck

Yay I dont have to put a hit out on you guys now!

(Calls hitman) Hey, you can call it off, its over.
(Hitman) Ummm once its on, it's on. There is no going back.

Hmm.... ok guys.. stay inside.....

Whew! Ok good I thought something happened and there would be no more CheapyD and Wombat goodness. I was alittle worried but thank God everythings gonna be back to normal.

Appreciate the honest update CheapyD, make it so. You could change the CAGcast schedule to the Chinese Calendar and I'll still listen :)

[quote name='misfit13b']Woo hoo!

I thought for a moment there you might have to change the name of the website to LAZY ass gamer. ;)

Thanks for the update, Cheapy![/QUOTE]

LAG... Anyways, it's not like you've not done this before. You use to do it on Friday way back, but then you discovered that everything topical has already gone through the game media ringer before you guys discussed it.

Cheapy, any chance we can get a preview of the CAG 360 gamerpics? Hope you manage to get them up on Live.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, but they are recorded shows...you have all week to listen whenever you want![/quote] This made me laugh heartily.

bread's done
Back