EBay: 99 cent game cube games. Neo-Geo MVS plus more!

Sorry!

There is a mom n pops game store around here that receives a lot of discs without a case. The games are always in good shape but they sell the games for a lot cheaper without the cases so I've always bought them first. I store my games in a Nyko hardcase for safe protection.

man, never seen so much threadcrapping in my life.

if you dont like it, move on.

ebay tends to balance these sorts of things anyway. shoppers aren't stupid. items with high shipping prices sell for a lower amount than items with low shipping costs.

[quote name='daminion']man, never seen so much threadcrapping in my life.

if you dont like it, move on.

ebay tends to balance these sorts of things anyway. shoppers aren't stupid. items with high shipping prices sell for a lower amount than items with low shipping costs.[/quote]

Thank you.

I dont mind if the discs only sell for 99 cents you know. Just trying not to take a big hit, thats all.

Anyway, lots more items listed!!! 360 games, ps2 games, more mvs carts. anime.

Enjoy!

By the way, if anyone wants the CD-i for $40 shipped, it's yours. Just shoot me a PM

since I didnt set it up to be discounted and I wouldn't norally want it to be discounted, if you buy 2 or more items when you pay through paypal, pay normally and mark it that you are from CAG and you bought multiple items and I'll refund you 3 dollars on every extra item. It's the best I can do. I wouldn't normally sell my stuff like this but I've got a lot of bills to pay at the moment.

bread's done
Back