Contest (CAGcast #102) Win an HDTV, 1 Year of Old Spice, and Mad Catz Xbox 360 Pack!

lol a keyboard that cost more then a ps3. i still think its pretty neat how u can change every key on the board tho, but 500 bucks is insane.

Posted by strongyboi on 01/11 at 03:57 AM

CES 2008: I Like ‘Em Curvy

I personally am not ipressed with this display. It’s actually just 2 DLPs stuck together, and there’s a visible seam in the middle. A true 1-piece cruved monitor would be nice, but this glued-together thing is just… no big deal.

Posted by PrinnyOtaku on 01/11 at 04:24 AM

If your Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 is feeling like a fat kid, get this and beef up that Wii!

Posted by Drew on 01/11 at 04:25 AM

SD TV is fail.

"Wow...that’s awesome. Almost $500 though, way too steep. Even for someone hardcore into computers, I don’t think they’re going to be willing to pay though. It is a pretty crazy keyboard though, definetly cool.
Posted by TripMasterMunky on 01/11 at 05:00 AM"

CES 2008: Soul Caliber IV: A New Hope

Considering how SC3 sold on a 120M+ PS2 userbase, and how fighting games have been selling for years now anyway, this stunt shows Namco’s paranoia about giving this game the kind of budget it needs to be realized on the HD systems.

From a sales perspective, its a fantastic move.

Posted by DrMarioKart on 01/11 at 05:24 AM

CES 2008: RezHD Hands-on

Kudos to the devs for staying true to the original as well as including the trance vibrator support. It seems the only place to get the original accessory is eBay, and no one wants to go down that route…

CES 2008: Keyboardus Maxiumus Coyoteius

I will admit that this does look great but come on $462 bucks, way to much for a keyboard. I don’t really see them selling that many of these. The only people I can see purchasing one are avid photoshop users and people with too much money to spend.

Posted by DoppelGangerKnight on 01/11 at 07:15 AM

So I hear you are giving away a tv. So as a favor to you I am going to tell everyone who watches our show about the games blog. All 5 of them.

That is a great monitor, might need to raid the kids college fund for it though.
Posted by Conboy on 01/11 at 08:07 AM

Posted by Wombat on 01/10 at 07:12 PM

That’s cool, but way overpriced. I like the concept.
Posted by munch on 01/11 at 08:36 AM

Just Like John Bonham, but Without the Sand Shark

This is a seriously sweet drum set. I’m working on building a Guitar Hero guitar into an old guitar, but there’s no way I could pull off the drums. I am seriously impressed - and I would also pay for this.

Posted by Nightskyre on 01/11 at 10:02 AM

CES 2008: Bugs Bunny Screws Over HD-DVD

’m glad that the format war is starting to lean over to one of the sides, so we can finally get a winner and have ALL the movies in one format. I hope this means that Blu-Ray will be supported by all studios. And I believe that having a clear winner will help reduce prices. Although competition drives prices down, there will still be competition between the different movie studios to promote their movies and between the different manufacturers of players to provide good prices for the players.
Take regular DVDs as an example. The lack of other media has not stopped prices from going lower and lower since it became the standard for video media distribution.
Also, I am glad that the winner is Blue-Ray, because now that PS3 purchase feels like an even better investment.

Posted by IGC on 01/11 at 10:06 AM
Really nice price! Way to go UGO.com, CAG and Old Spice!

Listen CAGcast102 and Enter To Win an HDTV from UGO

Hrmm i told one person, guess i gotta go make some more friends around the office =p

Posted by Dacool561 on 01/11 at 10:08 AM

A new podcast? You do a podcast? ORLY?

Posted by ScottG13 on 01/11 at 09:49 AM

(Is it sad that I'd get more use out of the Old Spice than the TV?)

If you get this TV and another and another, you can run multi-monitor DOOM, it's like surround sound for your eyes.

I just listened to the CAGcast and had to throw in my comment. I hadn’t visited UGO before, but you guys have a pretty good site here.
Posted by Gorvi on 01/11 at 10:29 AM

Sweet contest, guys. :)

Here’s a question that might be overlooked:
OLEDs don’t have the greatest lifespan. They just don’t. Now, let’s say one or two of my keys die on me - dead pixel, whatever.
Can you replace an individual key and if so, how much would THAT cost? Or are ya just buyin a new $500 keyboard?

Posted by Blaine on 01/11 at 10:35 AM

>>>

I'm sure EVERYONE can use a new TV, but I'm recently engaged and we're planning out the house budget.... Gettings this TV means I can roll my TV fund over into something awesome, like a pinball table.

Come on, ME!

Love the poo stories, especially the wallpaper one.
I also sent a link to five friends.
Keep up the good work on the CAGcast.

Posted by Stalemem on 01/11 at 10:49 AM

I told a few people, and by told, I mean yelling randomly while I row my office chair through the hallways.

You know the saying about when someone offers you a mint? I would love to offer someone a year’s supply of Old Spice.

Posted by juvo on 01/11 at 10:42 AM

CES 2008: Soul Caliber IV: A New Hope

I'm still not completely sure how i feel about this, but I am leaning more on the positive side of the fence than negative.

Posted by jlx1000 on 01/11 at 11:07 AM

Neighbors must love the all night Rockband sessions. Now maybe this guy can get the Rockband guitar to work on Guitar Hero.

Posted by nadsofed on 01/11 at 11:29 AM

Just Like John Bonham, but Without the Sand Shark

If you’re stupid enough to need to look at the keyboard when you type, you might just be stupid enough to pay $500 for a keyboard.

"This is an awesome drum set mod. Definitely something to check out for those who love Rock Band and have a spare set of drums.

Posted by naiku on 01/11 at 09:20 PM"

keep the great contests coming !

Wombat, I have already told everyone who would listen of the greatness that is Wombat. Now can I have a HDTV!!!

Posted by Smuglittleman on 01/11 at 08:31 PM

looks cool but way too expensive for me to afford(*adds to list of things to buy later in life: #1 Hoverbed($2 million dollars)....*)

Posted by heatdolphins45 on 01/11 at 09:39 PM

Thanks for the contest guys!

[quote name='"PawnTakesKing"']

I told five of my co-workers, but they’re all post-50-year old women, so they didn’t much care.
Seriously though, I did tell a few of my friends at work, as well as a buddy of mine who asked me, “What’s a CAGcast?”
Posted by PawnTakesKing on 01/11 at 09:40 PM[/QUOTE]

I am one of the stereotypical fat sweaty gamers who coulld use that year's supply of Old Spice.

EDIT: Posted this in the "Listen CAGcast102 and Enter To Win an HDTV from UGO" article.

Great CAGCast today. Hoping my luck with this contest is better than the Child’s Play contest.
smile.gif
Anyway, I posted links to your site on my site (http://www.xboxoverdose.com), so I’m sure I’ll refer more than five people for you. Maybe even eight or so…

Comment posted here

I agree on the Keith David action. I am seriously pumped to play this game. I love Advance Wars.
Posted by The Boston Rag on 01/11 at 07:00 PM

CES 2008: Wii Speakers or Wiikers

This would have been a great gift to give all the kiddies instead of those Gamestop vouchers this past Christmas!

Posted by canestim on 01/11 at 10:22 PM

Flaming Poo and the Human Response
Posted by Wombat on 01/04 at 08:12 AM

This is just another example as to why LIVE should atleast be cheaper, if not free, especially for those who backed the original Xbox & 360 from release. We all understand LIVE isn't perfect, hell my internet connection isn't perfect by a long shot, but if I pay for this service I expect a solution faster than what we've seen thus far. With 10, 000, 000users mulitiplied by $40 (an average year of LIVE), there should defintely be enough revenue to keep the service up and going properly.

How many people would've been on the service if it had been free from the get go?

bread's done
Back