- - - - -

When is Britney Spears going to die?

#1 naes   Yoshi! CAGiversary!   4340 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:28 AM

When is Britney going to Die?

We’ll all have a date with our maker someday, but like Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears just can’t seem to wait. A couple of years ago she looks stunning and was a wet dream for every man. But for some reason Britney also landed in a self-destruction derby. Guess her final breath and be crowned Mr. Or Mrs. Death. Winner will be rewarded with a PS3.

http://whenisbritneygoingtodie.com/

Posted Image

#2 JolietJake   Banned Banned   20202 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

JolietJake

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:30 AM

What if it takes longer than expected? You get a PS4 or something?

#3 naes   Yoshi! CAGiversary!   4340 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:31 AM

Oh dear god, no!

What if it takes longer than expected? You get a PS4 or something?

Posted Image

#4 Dkellar   D I Y CAGiversary!   4455 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:55 AM

NSFW if anybody cares enough to check it out at work.

#5 Nelo Ice   Same CAGiversary!   3824 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:57 AM

thats quite the contest :cold:

#6 Liquid 2   Dutch Dreams CAGiversary!   24368 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:59 AM

Stupid.

#7 Magehart   It's on like Donkey Kong! CAGiversary!   2684 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Magehart

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:06 AM

I'm guessing she'll die around 31 from drugs.
Posted Image

Mr Simon was there, too, as well as other Germans who lived through the Berlin blockade like Gerhard Kapito.
"After the war, we looked on the Allies as occupiers," he says. "But after that we came to see them as our friends."

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

#8 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17249 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:15 AM

this link will tell ya.

#9 Sofa King Kool   Is srsly... CAGiversary!   4453 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Sofa King Kool

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:19 AM

I said she'd die on my birthday. That would be the best birthday ever. A PS3 and a dead Britney Spears.

Posted Image

#10 Mufasa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:27 AM

she has to at least make a sex tape first, she pretty much fits the typical sex tape mold
Posted Image

#11 shieryda   Opus Eponymous CAGiversary!   9250 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:27 AM

Sick.

We need her around for a few more years, at least. She's great fodder for the dirt magazines.

#12 Magehart   It's on like Donkey Kong! CAGiversary!   2684 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Magehart

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:28 AM

she has to at least make a sex tape first, she pretty much fits the typical sex tape mold

You could sell it as a contraceptive!
Posted Image

Mr Simon was there, too, as well as other Germans who lived through the Berlin blockade like Gerhard Kapito.
"After the war, we looked on the Allies as occupiers," he says. "But after that we came to see them as our friends."

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

#13 Ice2Dragon   Cuckoo For Killing Stuff CAGiversary!   3427 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:39 AM

She has a court date tomorrow.

So probably soon.

The most important question to ask is if I can kill someone with the Batrang

Just call my local bestbuy and they had no clue about a sale..

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:40 AM

I mean, there's "wow, what a wreck, I can't look away" and then there's this. my fucking god :lol:

#15 underliness   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   470 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

underliness

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:45 AM

this link will tell ya.

My head asploded.

#16 Xevious   Most Damned CAG Evar CAGiversary!   8913 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:27 AM

My head asploded.

Asploded? Is that really a word?

Seriously though. Britney is a Dead pool canidate. She may live though. Sometimes it takes one overdose to change your life around.

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...

#17 lordxixor101   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1626 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

lordxixor101

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:45 PM

I think a far more "interesting" contest might be which of the drugged out loons will die first. It really wouldn't shock me if a few people make it to their 70's/80's. You have had Hollywood types that have been messed up before. Britney is reaching an interesting point. I can't see her life continuing for too much longer if she keeps going this road, but then again, I would have thought Witney Houston would be dead by now, and I haven't seen that announcement yet.

I really think we're stuck with Britney for the long road. There is something so intensely watchable about her to the general public, that, if she cleaned herself up, she is set for a tv talk show type gig, that or taking over for Joan Rivers doing award show red carpets. Either way, I think we're stuck with her. Same with Paris Hilton.

I think Lindsey Lohan better watch out though. I could see her being the first to go of this current crop (from drugs, you can never predict a car/plane accident that can happen to anyone).

#18 shieryda   Opus Eponymous CAGiversary!   9250 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:29 PM

She has a court date tomorrow.

So probably soon.

She was a no-show. Guess she don't want them kids too badly.

http://news.yahoo.co..._spears_custody