When is Britney Spears going to die?

naes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
When is Britney going to Die?

We’ll all have a date with our maker someday, but like Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears just can’t seem to wait. A couple of years ago she looks stunning and was a wet dream for every man. But for some reason Britney also landed in a self-destruction derby. Guess her final breath and be crowned Mr. Or Mrs. Death. Winner will be rewarded with a PS3.

http://whenisbritneygoingtodie.com/

Oh dear god, no!
[quote name='JolietJake']What if it takes longer than expected? You get a PS4 or something?[/quote]

[quote name='Mufasa']she has to at least make a sex tape first, she pretty much fits the typical sex tape mold[/quote]

You could sell it as a contraceptive!

I mean, there's "wow, what a wreck, I can't look away" and then there's this. my fucking god :lol:

[MEDIA][/MEDIA][quote name='underliness']My head asploded.[/quote]

Asploded? Is that really a word?

Seriously though. Britney is a Dead pool canidate. She may live though. Sometimes it takes one overdose to change your life around.

I think a far more "interesting" contest might be which of the drugged out loons will die first. It really wouldn't shock me if a few people make it to their 70's/80's. You have had Hollywood types that have been messed up before. Britney is reaching an interesting point. I can't see her life continuing for too much longer if she keeps going this road, but then again, I would have thought Witney Houston would be dead by now, and I haven't seen that announcement yet.

I really think we're stuck with Britney for the long road. There is something so intensely watchable about her to the general public, that, if she cleaned herself up, she is set for a tv talk show type gig, that or taking over for Joan Rivers doing award show red carpets. Either way, I think we're stuck with her. Same with Paris Hilton.

I think Lindsey Lohan better watch out though. I could see her being the first to go of this current crop (from drugs, you can never predict a car/plane accident that can happen to anyone).

bread's done
Back