Most Memorable CAG Villain 2007

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above voting system, cast your vote for Most Memorable CAG Villain.
What CAG was the most memorable villain in 2007?

Last year's winner:
Most Memorable CAG Villain: JuanDDixon

JimmieMac is starting to become the Susan Lucci of the Most Memorabile CAG Villian award as he loses his 3rd consecutive nomination. It's just hard to compete with scum like JuanDDixon, who rip off CAGs and other video game traders all across the Internet.

[quote name='Arcademode']are we allowed to vote for online stores?
if so, i vote for walmart.com.

who can forget what they did to us?[/QUOTE]

What did they do?

There is already a category for worst B&M and online stores. These need to be CAG users, I think (though CC is a villain for other reasons beyond bad customer service so I guess that one is OK ;)).

I'm trying to dig it up, but I'd nominate the person selling XBL cards of dubious origin on ebay who then came in and posted in the thread discussing the auctions and insulted our lovely mod Gwen and others. She also posted a picture of herself (or her boyfriend pretending to be her did - we aren't sure).

Ok, here's the thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148437
Unfortunately, the picture seems to be dead now - hopefully someone archived that. It was a classic (my seemingly bizarre picture in MusicNoteless's CAG picture collection thread is based on it). It also seems she has eliminated her MySpace page and made her (now riddled with negatives) eBay feedback private. So much of the fun is now hidden ;).

The user is hledford87

[quote name='io']There is already a category for worst B&M and online stores. These need to be registered CAGs, I think (though CC is a villain for other reasons beyond bad customer service so I guess that one is OK ;)).

I'm trying to dig it up, but I'd nominate the person selling XBL cards of dubious origin on ebay who then came in and posted in the thread discussing the auctions and insulted our lovely mod Gwen and others. She also posted a picture of herself (or her boyfriend pretending to be her did - we aren't sure).

I'll find it and link it in here...[/quote]

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
Then she left!

Hahaha.
THE SPOON AND HER MIDDLE FINGER :applause:

This may not be the proper forum for a suggestion, but since you've split the CAG Hero category into two, why not split the CAG Villain as well? One category would be for bastards and rogues like the Xbox Live Cards guy, CC etc.

The second category would be the CAG Joker, or in deference to the site's mission for more hits through "ass'' via google, the CAG Asshat of the year. This would be for the users who entertained us before the banhammer hit.

*EDIT
Pepsiman is EXACTLY what I mean, and I guess RegalSin2020 was 2006

[quote name='Veronica Mars']THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
Then she left!

Hahaha.
THE SPOON AND HER MIDDLE FINGER :applause:[/QUOTE]the pic in question: http://i18.tinypic.com/4xw0qc8.jpg

[quote name='Veronica Mars']THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
Then she left!

Hahaha.
THE SPOON AND HER MIDDLE FINGER :applause:[/QUOTE]the pic in question:

4xw0qc8.jpg

[quote name='chakan']This may not be the proper forum for a suggestion, but since you've split the CAG Hero category into two, why not split the CAG Villain as well? One category would be for bastards and rogues like the Xbox Live Cards guy, CC etc.

The second category would be the CAG Joker, or in deference to the site's mission for more hits through "ass'' via google, the CAG Asshat of the year. This would be for the users who entertained us before the banhammer hit.

I would nominate RegalSin2020.

*EDIT
Pepsiman is EXACTLY what I mean[/quote]
Looking at the tally for last year, RegalSin was last year, so he can't be nominated again.

I'd suggest for nominations:
Pepsiman (his numerous aliases and Pepsiworld)
ITDEFX
PKRipp3r
LinkinPrime (just kidding)

[quote name='chakan']This may not be the proper forum for a suggestion, but since you've split the CAG Hero category into two, why not split the CAG Villain as well? One category would be for bastards and rogues like the Xbox Live Cards guy, CC etc.

[/QUOTE]
I agree with this. Throwing scammers into the mix always kills my chances for being nominated.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Looking at the tally for last year, RegalSin was last year, so he can't be nominated again.

I'd suggest for nominations:
Pepsiman (his numerous aliases and Pepsiworld)
ITDEFX
PKRipp3r
LinkinPrime (just kidding)[/QUOTE]

We love you too Frisky :)

[quote name='foltzie']What did they do?[/QUOTE]
Arcademode is probably talking about the Wal-Mart Black Friday ad blackout. I think they sent Cheapy (along with a few other BF sites) a legal letter at one point, but the furor died down after the ad was "leaked" and it was found that there was nothing worth posting from the ad.

Who was that crazy lady that kept tring to sell the beavis and butthead dolls here? Was that even this year? Hell been away for awhile now.

jollydwarf*
pepsiman- General Douchebaggery.
karkyco- Kills threads quicker with unfunniness than any poster I've ever seen.
The Mana Knight- Derailed everything into a pro-Sony rant.
DJK8TE- Lina. The sequel.
jPoD- Same as The Mana Knight, but his rants were about college statistics.
ITDEFX- The incomprehensible and overly-excitable retard is a fuckin' teacher. He's shaping the minds of youth. He may not have done anything truly evil on the boards, but that thought is scary as shit.

*His gimmick sucks- as well as everything else about him.

Just to continue Cheapy and Wombat feud, I'd have to go with the ongoing hate that exists between penny arcade and CAG. Oh, those jerks!

mega_n00bzer - this guy posted some of the lamest threads including a CAG forum FAQ for newbies even tho he was a noob on the forums himself! wtf?

btw, he was banned recently also so that makes him a villain, right?

Warner Bros. Instead of continuing to back HD-DVD and keeping healthy competition in the high definition media market, they jump ship and deliver the format to sony. (I've got both players, but it will be a very long time before we see blu-ray deals like we saw this last holiday season again)

[quote name='moonphrogg']Warner Bros. Instead of continuing to back HD-DVD and keeping healthy competition in the high definition media market, they jump ship and deliver the format to sony. (I've got both players, but it will be a very long time before we see blu-ray deals like we saw this last holiday season again)[/QUOTE]

First: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Second: That happened on 1/4/2008.

[quote name='Greetard']jollydwarf*
pepsiman- General Douchebaggery.
karkyco- Kills threads quicker with unfunniness than any poster I've ever seen.
The Mana Knight- Derailed everything into a pro-Sony rant.
DJK8TE- Lina. The sequel.
jPoD- Same as The Mana Knight, but his rants were about college statistics.
ITDEFX- The incomprehensible and overly-excitable retard is a fuckin' teacher. He's shaping the minds of youth. He may not have done anything truly evil on the boards, but that thought is scary as shit.

*His gimmick sucks- as well as everything else about him.[/quote]

Seconded. ITDEFX...seems like he thrives on the negative and is extremely petty.

I vote for circuit city, aren't they still the only ones to threaten legal action against Cheapy seriously w/ lawyers and such?

What? No love for Electonicmaji? He was banned 3 times in the span of like 3 weeks, then came back under another name and posted asking if he was gay for being molested by his uncle as a kid.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What? No love for Electonicmaji? He was banned 3 times in the span of like 3 weeks, then came back under another name and posted asking if he was gay for being molested by his uncle as a kid.[/QUOTE]

I remembered that...that thread was kinda creepy :whistle2:|

My vote is for Circuit City, both for the lawsuit threat and for their shitty handling of the Live card sale, which I never did get.

Old Rasputin definitely fits the bill as villian. He'a always terrorizing the Fighting Thread. Not sure if he goes trolling anywhere else on the forums. He basically never has anything positive to say. The guy seems to hate just about everything.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Old Rasputin definitely fits the bill as villian. He'a always terrorizing the Fighting Thread. Not sure if he goes trolling anywhere else on the forums. He basically never has anything positive to say. The guy seems to hate just about everything.[/QUOTE]

Now that you mention him, I'll concur. If you go through his old posts, I don't think he's ever said anything positive in any thread. He's going to die of depression before we vote on this anyway.

bread's done
Back