2008 Super Bowl Squares Game - CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

briansraregames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
EDIT 2/3/08:

I'm really sorry to have to do this guys, but I'm going to have to cancel the contest. With the forums being down, i haven't had acess to the list of players for a while now and I simply don't have the time to put this thing together today. Thanks for your understanding. Look for some other type of contest in the next few weeks!

EDIT: 1/23/08

The contest is now open to all CAGs! So, if you would like to play in the super bowl squares contest, please post "I'm in" or the equivalent below! There are now 78 spots available, spots will fill up fast so post quickly!

How It works:

This will be another squares style contest, just like the college football one from a few weeks back. Entrants will be randomly placed into a 10 x 10 grid as seen below. Winners will be determined by the score of the Super Bowl game at the end of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter, and the final score.

superbowl.jpg

PRIZES:

The cag who occupies the winning square at the end of each quarter will win a mystery box filled with fabulous? prizes! The final score winner will get a mystery bonus game from a list of their choice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the list of players who are able to pick their own spots. Only these players got to pick their own spots, all other CAGs will have their spots chosen at random. The players below played in all 17 weeks of the pickem contest.
  1. RitchardF - AFC 7 NFC 3
  2. azumangaman - AFC 1 NFC 7
  3. Jobbercho - AFC 8 NFC 7
  4. gorgonzola238 - AFC 6 NFC 6
  5. massermind19 - AFC 9 NFC 3
  6. csidegamer - AFC 4 NFC 1
  7. visc - AFC 1 NFC 4
  8. whitedeath - AFC 7 NFC 7
  9. therock88 - AFC 4 NFC6
  10. oktoberfest - AFC 0 NFC 4
  11. romis - AFC 0 NFC 3
  12. danimal - AFC 7 NFC 4
  13. toocool17 - AFC 0 NFC 0
  14. heatdolphins45 - AFC 4 NFC 7
  15. fullmetalfan720 - AFC 1 NFC 0
  16. shoagie - AFC 4 NFC 3
  17. klwillis45 - AFC 7 NFC 0
  18. xpacdos - AFC 4 NFC 0
  19. josef - AFC 0 NFC 7
  20. GLOCKGLOCK - AFC 3 NFC 7
  21. Cleaver - AFC 3 NFC 0
  22. Ditogi - AFC 7 NFC 6

im sorry to post but i dont understand...i was in the pickem....and im not listed up there can i still enter?

[quote name='Robman62']im sorry to post but i dont understand...i was in the pickem....and im not listed up there can i still enter?[/quote]

This thread is only for people who played in all 17 weeks of the pigskin pickem. You missed one week, that's why your name isn't on the list.

I'm hoping to get the picks from the pre signups done by the 26th and start the normal signups on the 27th. If you're not on the list, or were on the list but missed your pick, you can still join via the normal contest thread.

One more thing. In order to speed things up a bit, if you are on the list and would like to PM me the potential slots that you would like that is fine. Then, when it's your turn to draft, I'll give you the best available slot from your list.

[quote name='csidegamer']Afc - 4
Nfc - 1

Thanks Brian[/quote]

Hilarious. I'm next in line and I had the exact opposite chosen ;)

Patriots - 7
Giants - 6

EDIT:
Oops, looks like I picked numbers that xpacdos had picked before me. Here are my new numbers. Thanks for the heads up Danimal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back