Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Collector's Edition 18.99 GCO or 28.99 Buy.com

Brandon#7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
Buy.com has Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Collector's Edition at Buy.com for 18.99 Shipped with google checkout. Or you can get it for 28.99 shipped, the Original Lost Planet is the same price as the Collector's Edition, making the Collector's Edition the way to go. If you have used Google Checkout before, believe all you have to do to become a new customer is use a different email address.

Here's the link: http://www.buy.com/prod/lost-planet-extreme-condition-collector-s-edition/q/loc/108/203445491.html

FEATURES:

- Includes One Exclusive bonus Multiplayer Map

- Exclusive cover art and steel book metal case

- Exclusive Art Book with Concept sketches from beginning to final and Character renders, VS renders, enemy art

- Bonus CD that includes Soundtrack, Fan kit assets, HD trailers of theatrical ad and Tokyo Game Show ad, 3 Webisodes, Wallpapers, AIM icons, Board icons, Signature banners, Digital art, including: screens, character art, and environment shots

There are also tons of new maps for Lost Planet for FREE in the game content downloads section of the XBOX Live Marketplace.

For future reference, just about everyone on this site knows about the GCO deal by now, so you shouldn't put what the price is after the $10. Some people might see the $18.99 and think that's the price before GCO. But good find, though. I haven't seen these lately. I might actually bite.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']For future reference, just about everyone on this site knows about the GCO deal by now, so you shouldn't put what the price is after the $10. Some people might see the $18.99 and think that's the price before GCO. But good find, though. I haven't seen these lately. I might actually bite.[/quote]

sorry this is my first post, didn't know. I check these forums everyday, love this site. I found this deal and though i'd share it incase anyone was interested. It's a very fun game online and offline. The original Lost Planet is the same price as the Collector's Edition, seems like a good deal to me.

I swear we need a sticky post about great deals with GCO. You can get milk, toys, books, dvds, av equipment, a car, and more for $10 off - if you just use GCO...only once.

I sure miss 2006's unlimited GCO deal. I bought sooooo much stuff then. This year? Not so much.

Good deal if you still can use GCO.. too bad I can't..

[quote name='cwalker3']OMFG! Is anything else $10 less with GCO?![/QUOTE]

Well, here's another game you can get $10 off with GCO: Jackass

jk.. :) give noobs a chance, sometimes reposts/mis-posts can still help some people.. I know I have benefited before when I missed the original posts.. as long as they are not spaming intentionally..

i got this game for about the same price shipped from amazon a few weeks back. The game is pretty fun, but it's obviously a poor port. They could have spent some more time on it.

Poor port from what? Assuming you got the PC version, but this one the OP posted is for the X360 which as far as i know originally came out on.

Great game, and all multiplayer maps are free now too. They have some crazy shit like an Indinana Jones looking mine and a level based on 8 bit dungeons.

by the way, it's been this price for months...
Maybe, but whereas I can go on just about any site and get the regular edition for $30 right now, I have not seen the CE many places, so this is still a good find to me. Plus, did anybody else know you get $10 off with GCO?!

I bought this from gamefly a few weeks ago and in spite of my apprehensions I really like it. I absolutely hate Mech games, and there are some Mech aspects in this one but really it's all kept very action oriented (not "Memorize 10,000 button combinations" oriented) so I don't even mind that part.

The boss battles are impressive, the landscapes are visually stunning, some great stuff coming out of the 360.

Plus, it's fun.

Man, I was gonna wait for the PS3 version to release but then I saw this deal, had to bite. Thanks, you made my day.:applause:

I hated this game... I played it right after two months of Gears of War though, so I think that might've killed any chance of liking it...

Though when I bought it.... I didn't get $10 off with GCO, so maybe that was the difference.

This game is $19.99 at Target B&M. I almost purchased it last night, but my fiancee wanted Cooking Mama instead.

It is listed on the site for $57.99 though.

Thanks OP !

In for one at $18.99(+tax damn I hate California shipping address) after GCO !

I already have the regular edition but at that price for the COLLECTORS, I can't help but upgrade and sell off my regular edition:D

I enjoyed this game. Graphics are impressive to boot.

Xfactor4

Got the CE for $19.99 at Gamecrazy after Christmas. I have little experience with CE's, but I was a little disappointed by the bonus disc: the content seemed pretty meh, but more surprising was the presentation - it was little better than navigating files in DOS. No DVD-like menus, illogical groupings. Or are all bonus discs like this - "hey, we've got some files lying around, just batch copy them to a disc and ship it"?

[quote name='gantt']Got the CE for $19.99 at Gamecrazy after Christmas. I have little experience with CE's, but I was a little disappointed by the bonus disc: the content seemed pretty meh, but more surprising was the presentation - it was little better than navigating files in DOS. No DVD-like menus, illogical groupings. Or are all bonus discs like this - "hey, we've got some files lying around, just batch copy them to a disc and ship it"?[/quote]

Wow, that sucks. I like the DOS reference. At the very least, this doesn't sound as bad the R6:V LCE, with it's lame DVD extra and cover that is too big for the game, that was suppose to hold an art book or something, I suppose.

Personally, I love this game and the bonus disc is actually a Windows Autoplay disc. Just put it in your computer and it should automatically play, if not double click the .exe file. In some ways the Windows disc is preferential, otherwise you can't get the soundtrack as mp3's.

I must also add that the CE has a great case, that is not an el-cheapo tin can. It flip opens like a book and the disc is easily removable unlike the cheap tin can with the paperback disc holder that is a pain to take out the disc everytime.

The game has certain annoying issues, but the graphics is awesome and the reviews are generally spot-on an 8'ish. In my opinion better than CoD4 that I'm playing now. CoD4 has annoying "no cover" system ala Gears of War or Rainbow Six issues....

[quote name='nhatkthanh']Poor port from what? Assuming you got the PC version, but this one the OP posted is for the X360 which as far as i know originally came out on.[/quote]

oh yeah sorry, i didn't see that it was the 360 version :bouncy:

THe 8-bit level fucking sucks. Probably sets the world record for most game-induced seizures too.

The case is my absolute favorite type though. Nice metal case, and the good kind of slipcases.

I heard there was some sorta thing with Paypal temporary credit card numbers and using unlimited Google checkouts with 'em. I take it that doesn't work any more?

[quote name='leesiulung']Personally, I love this game and the bonus disc is actually a Windows Autoplay disc. Just put it in your computer and it should automatically play, if not double click the .exe file. In some ways the Windows disc is preferential, otherwise you can't get the soundtrack as mp3's.

I must also add that the CE has a great case, that is not an el-cheapo tin can. It flip opens like a book and the disc is easily removable unlike the cheap tin can with the paperback disc holder that is a pain to take out the disc everytime.

The game has certain annoying issues, but the graphics is awesome and the reviews are generally spot-on an 8'ish. In my opinion better than CoD4 that I'm playing now. CoD4 has annoying "no cover" system ala Gears of War or Rainbow Six issues....[/quote]

Thanks for the Windows Autoplay info. I didn't see any such indication on the disc, and I just assumed it was intended for playback on the 360.

I mostly agree about the case, although the design overlaps the two discs, and I don't like the business side of one disc touching another disc. Even so, the discs both seem fine, no obvious scratches. I guess it would have been beneath MS for them to use this case for the Halo 3 CE. I'm pretty forgiving, but I sure hope the responsible person(s) got fired for that fiasco.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, that sucks. I like the DOS reference. At the very least, this doesn't sound as bad the R6:V LCE, with it's lame DVD extra and cover that is too big for the game, that was suppose to hold an art book or something, I suppose.[/quote]

Ha, I haven't opened my R6:V LCE from the Amazon sale yet, but I did notice that the packaging is concave...

[quote name='gantt']Ha, I haven't opened my R6:V LCE from the Amazon sale yet, but I did notice that the packaging is concave...[/quote]

I'm guessing you got it during the Black Friday sale, too?

bread's done
Back