[CLOSED]#2 Ichigo's Game Giveaway - Gran Turismo 3

Ichigo1993

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
IchigoGameGiveAway.png

Congrats to our winner!

Winner.png

I think either way people will be gratefull. IF you preselect the game, it might be less work on your end, cause those who don't want it won't enter.

Hrm.. yea either way people will be mad. Do the one thats easier on you. People are too picky. Personally - free is free.

Either way for me too. Only advantage I can see of pick your own is people might enter the daily one just to win even if it is a game they already own or have no intention of playing.

Thanks for the contests though it's great!:D

Option 1 seems good but both are great. They both have advantages and disadvantages (more work on your end) so its pretty much the same.

Do what you feel is easier for you man, I think the one a week would probably be a little bit more reasonable on both parts. Either way, we'll be happy. =D

Thanks for your input guys, I'll be probably switch between the methods whenever I feel comfortable.

Contest runs until tomorrow at Noon est. All you have to do is post here.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Thanks for your input guys, I'll be probably switch between the methods whenever I feel comfortable.

Contest runs until tomorrow at Noon est. All you have to do is post here.[/quote]

That's cool, I like variety! So, I posted, I'm in

either way sounds good to me. its your contest so run it as you want only thing is if you win once then u can't win for another 30 days kinda fair to everybody

Free is free, so I am good either way. Myself, I would do option #1 because it forces an entrant to select the one game they really want ... ideally to play ... as opposed to just selling off.

#2. It's more convenient for you. Obviously, there is a set amount of games you'd be willing to giveaway from your collection. Everyone loves a contest and free stuff, so the option that caters more towards you is the option that needs to win.

I have no idea how to enter, and have no idea what this game giveaway is all about, but I saw Gran Turismo 3 on the title, and I want it! =)
If you are giving out free games, I vote for #1.

I agree either way and people will still be grateful. If you do 2-3 day contest people can see if they are interested in the game and enter or not. Where as with the once a week with multiple games to win, you'll have many more entries.

Overall, I guess the 2-3 day contest would work out nicer.

I like #1

But #2 is probably easier for you...

Either way, thanks for the contests!
(crosses his fingers and hopes to win)

#1 works better for the contest winner as they get to pick the prize.
#2 is easier for you cause there is only one prize to register for.

To be honest, either one works for just about anyone here I'd guess.

Maybe specific days of the week can be linked to specific systems? Say Xbox Mondays, PS2 Tuesdays, NDS Wednesdays, PSP Thursdays, 360 Fridays, and PS3 Saturdays. That way people who have a specific system or systems will only enter on the days they want the specific prize. This may help cut down on overall thread volume and help streamline the winner selection process. Just my 2[FONT=arial, helvetica]¢.

-- Alex
[/FONT]

Entries end here, any further entries will have to be declined.

Winner will announced in the upcoming minutes.

P.S Hey RTG! It's EternalLight from Rewards1 =P.

bread's done
Back