- - - - -

Urban Dead - The Official Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

#61 JolietJake   Banned Banned   20202 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

JolietJake

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:13 AM

I hate dealing with IRC. I'd do it if i had to, but i wish we could find something else. Though i admit i can't think of anything else.

#62 Technique   I AM THE SECRAT INGREDINT CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:15 AM

I hate dealing with IRC. I'd do it if i had to, but i wish we could find something else. Though i admit i can't think of anything else.

I used to also, but the new look is kind of nice in my opinion.

#63 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:33 AM

Technique: Right, I thought so. The reason I got rid of your modifications was because they came after Fullmetal's. I later modified your kill-count after undoing FMF's damage.

Re: IRC, I do have mIRC on my main computer for some reason. Never really used it. I could see using it to coordinate stuff here, though the forums certainly have their use.

#64 Technique   I AM THE SECRAT INGREDINT CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:54 AM

Where should I go to wail on zombies? I'm in Euty's.

#65 HotShotX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3532 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:19 AM

Where should I go to wail on zombies? I'm in Euty's.

Try looking outside. Also, if you have Free Running, get inside the Hallett Building. St. Euty's has fallen a few times recently, so it's not wise to spend the night there.

~HotShotX

#66 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:24 AM

Just keep in mind that the enemy might switch to the Hallet tonight. I doubt they'll do much damage, but it's still a risk.

#67 Technique   I AM THE SECRAT INGREDINT CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:31 AM

I'm level 3 now, what skill should I buy next? I have: Hand to Hand, Axe, and Free Running.

#68 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:39 AM

Barricading.

EDIT: And if we have any scientists in our group, I'd like you guys to learn to revive zombies as soon as humanly possible.

#69 Technique   I AM THE SECRAT INGREDINT CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:50 AM

Barricading.

EDIT: And if we have any scientists in our group, I'd like you guys to learn to revive zombies as soon as humanly possible.

Picked up Barricading. Sleeping in Hallet now.

#70 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:52 AM

Good. Any time a building is breached by zombies, barricading should be priority the first. Any healing, killing, and dumping should only be done once barricades have been erected.

#71 Technique   I AM THE SECRAT INGREDINT CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:59 AM

barricades have been erected.

That's what she said.

#72 TBroo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:27 AM

you guys have got me interested, i'm going to have to start playing this.

i've got an irc server if you guys want to use it. it'd be about 99% private, the only people who go there are my friends and myself, and i could try to keep them out of your hair.

server is irc.tetrametrics.com

i've also got a java room available at http://www.tetrametr...om/javachat.htm

you could join and create CAS and CAC rooms or whatever. until i hear you do or don't want to i'll enter and idle in #UrbanDead

and i guess i should say it just so people know. once connected type /join #urbandead to get into the actual room. type /nick desiredname to change your name.

#73 crystalklear64   Ded CAGiversary!   13617 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

crystalklear64

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:13 AM

Chillin' as a zombie at the Rugvie Monument.

Don't hurt me?

#74 IvanHood   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   597 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:01 PM

Barricading.

I'm a Level 2 doctor (only have Free Running and Diagnosis), and I wouldn't mind picking up the NecroTech Employment and Lab Experience as my next two skills. I have 112 XP right now, so I should be able to get both by the end of the day.

#75 HotShotX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3532 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:05 PM

I'm a Level 2 doctor (only have Free Running and Diagnosis), and I wouldn't mind picking up the NecroTech Employment and Lab Experience as my next two skills. I have 112 XP right now, so I should be able to get both by the end of the day.

Sounds good, Darvall has 2 NecroTech facilities in the area, so having a few CAGs with access to it would be a good idea.

~HotShotX

#76 ratzombie   aka yunkie CAGiversary!   12864 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:10 PM

I've got Diagnosis, Freerunning, and Basic Firearms. I'm about 1/3 leveled up, it won't take long since I've been getting FAKs very often and since there are tons of zombies in the area healing has been a great source of XP.

I was thinking Hand-to-Hand combat next, or perhaps I should grab a speciality skill like NecroTech Employment? At least that way I'm on my way to being able to revive.

#77 darthbudge   The Real DB CAGiversary!   20048 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:23 PM

Damnit, I am a zombie now. Does anyone have a revive point nearby?

#78 csidegamer   Up the Irons! CAGiversary!   1913 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:35 PM

Got Stranded at St. Eutys and have become zombie food.

Will wander out and find a revive point and head back.

#79 fullmetalfan720   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1688 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

fullmetalfan720

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:34 PM

Technique: Right, I thought so. The reason I got rid of your modifications was because they came after Fullmetal's. I later modified your kill-count after undoing FMF's damage.

Re: IRC, I do have mIRC on my main computer for some reason. Never really used it. I could see using it to coordinate stuff here, though the forums certainly have their use.

I did damage? All I did was add my name to the list. If that did any damage then I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional.

#80 fullmetalfan720   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1688 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

fullmetalfan720

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:03 PM

I'm now in the Hallet Building, with 23 hp.

#81 Genocidal   Summer of Punk CAGiversary!   4845 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

• wajda- said "The zombies here could use a revive, if anybody can help them out. At very least, try not to kill them...too much." (13 hours and 31 minutes ago)
  • zack runningham+ said "look alive people, theres 2 zombies in here, 4 outside, and 15 next door!" (12 hours and 44 minutes ago)
  • zack runningham+ shot you with a pistol for 5 damage. (12 hours and 44 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (12 hours and 43 minutes ago) ...and again. (12 hours and 43 minutes ago) ...and again. (12 hours and 43 minutes ago) ...and again. (12 hours and 43 minutes ago) ...and again. (12 hours and 43 minutes ago) ...and again. (12 hours and 43 minutes ago) ...and again. (12 hours and 42 minutes ago) ...and again. (12 hours and 42 minutes ago)
  • You took a Headshot from zack runningham+ the Zombie Hunter! You will need to spend an extra 5AP to stand up. (12 hours and 42 minutes ago)
Dumb Fuck.

#82 rywateska   Sorry for partying. CAGiversary!   2756 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

I just killed 2 zombies (if anyone updates recently, bring my tally to 3 if you can, thanks)...

I'm down to 32HP though in the Hallet so if anyone wants to heal me 18 for a nice number of XP, go right ahead.

#83 JolietJake   Banned Banned   20202 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

JolietJake

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:38 PM

St. Euty's is ruined and now i can't free run/ find any FAKs there. Somebody needs to repair the building, dump the body outside, then barriacde.

#84 Technique   I AM THE SECRAT INGREDINT CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:51 PM

St. Euty's is ruined and now i can't free run/ find any FAKs there. Somebody needs to repair the building, dump the body outside, then barriacde.

There's 3 zombies in there. They're going to have to leave before anyone can repair.

#85 JolietJake   Banned Banned   20202 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

JolietJake

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:53 PM

There's 3 zombies in there. They're going to have to leave before anyone can repair.

Yeah i just saw that on a return trip, got a couple of hits off one before leaving.

#86 aTOH   RAMENhameha CAGiversary!   251 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

So, are we gonna take Euty/Hallett back tonight? Now that we have a sort of dedicated chat thing (Thanks, TBroo!), it should be easy to coordinate it. I have enough ammo to kill a couple, and should have enough AP to use it =/

#87 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

Okay, what's the status of everything at Saint's Row? I take it Eutychian's is still a zambah building. Did the Hallet survive the night?

I did damage? All I did was add my name to the list. If that did any damage then I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional.

Not really sure how it happened, but the "members" table got moved into the "enemies" table. Don't worry about it, it was a quick fix.

EDIT: And I think I'll have a chat with Zack there, if he's still around when I get back.

#88 JolietJake   Banned Banned   20202 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

JolietJake

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:50 PM

Yeah Euty's is still zombie land, building is damaged and can't be used with free running.

#89 modium   No! Not the Crackslam! CAGiversary!   1653 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

TC: Eutys' is still down, Matheos' is down, Pius' is up for the time being. All 3 have zeds outside. Also down is the Rippon Building, which is to the right of St. Pius's. Hallet is still fine and EHB with a few zombies outside, but those zeds seem to be going in a line, so it seems like only a matter of time before they attempt an attack.

When I spoke to everyone, I don't remember seeing that Zack guy there, and he was gone a few minutes after he killed Geno, so I think it was just a case of him running in, seeing zombies, thinking we're idiots for having them inside out extremely heavily barricaded building, attacking, and getting the hell out. But, you can never tell here. ;)

#90 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:58 PM

Alright. I see the Hallet's still in good shape. Did it take any damage last night?

Also, Zack's right beside the Hallet. I yelled at him for killing Mrh Cows, though you're right - he might not have known.